PDA

View Full Version : Family vacation ideas....

OutCole'd
01-22-2007, 05:56 PM
Looking for a all inclusive suggestion, preferably Mexico. Must be kid friendly 11/14.
Any ideas? Post up.
Thanks.

riverroyal
01-22-2007, 06:01 PM
Looking for a all inclusive suggestion, preferably Mexico. Must be kid friendly 11/14.
Any ideas? Post up.
Thanks.
nice this time of the year.Bring condoms and vaccines.....Why mexico?

OutCole'd
01-22-2007, 06:04 PM
nice this time of the year.Bring condoms and vaccines.....Why mexico?
Wife wants tropical, I want cheap.:D

riverroyal
01-22-2007, 06:06 PM
nice places down there,fast flight

OutCole'd
01-22-2007, 06:07 PM
nice places down there,fast flight
That's what I'm thinking also. Justin and I can fish, wifey can sip drinks at the pool, Nicole can annoy other guest's.
Now I need to find an all inclusive family friendly place in Cabo, got any?

2Driver
01-22-2007, 06:08 PM
Kauai, Kiahuna Plantation condos on the beach. Cheaper than you may think. Great for the kids. Open the door out to grassy yards right to the ocean.
http://www.kiahunacondos.com/condos.htm We did these last year and it was great and we have been to kauai 4 times before.

al cole'holic
01-22-2007, 06:22 PM
...I have to do Turks & Caicos this year with Sesame Street, www.beaches.com :D

Ziggy
01-22-2007, 06:24 PM
Have you considered Carnaval Cruises to the Mex. Riviera? Plenty to do on board ship for the kids, momma can sunbathe all she wants whilst you sip umbrella drinks at the bar and checking out all the taller than you women you can't have ..... :)

OutCole'd
01-22-2007, 06:29 PM
Have you considered Carnaval Cruises to the Mex. Riviera? Plenty to do on board ship for the kids, momma can sunbathe all she wants whilst you sip umbrella drinks at the bar and checking out all the taller than you women you can't have ..... :)
Zig, have I ever told you that, I've never liked you?

boatnam2
01-22-2007, 06:38 PM
we are doing dreams in cabo in may,hopefully it will be cool.i think a cruise would be a good family trip.

Havasu1986
01-22-2007, 06:44 PM
Moon Palace in Cancun is nice. Great golf course on property also.

hoolign
01-22-2007, 06:45 PM
Any ideas? Post up.
Thanks.
Feb 15th I have a great idea!
Come to Alberta and help me move..I'll make pina collisions by the US gallon and hand out sombrero's ..all the Costco bought taco's you can eat!..I'll call it "all inclusive" We'll just lock the kids up with the horses and make a lifsize Pinata that resembles HH. Now if that aint a bag o fun..I don't know what is!

707dog
01-22-2007, 07:36 PM
RUI PALACE in cabo..we are going back this year again!!

THOR
01-22-2007, 07:38 PM
How about the Islander at Lake Havasu? A buddy of mine has a golf cart you can use.

BajaMike
01-22-2007, 07:42 PM
Any ideas? Post up.
Thanks.
I would go to Hawaii...f-Mexico and all thier BS....Hawaii....Maui or the Big Island, the Hilton Resort there is awsome, the kids can swim with the dolphins......
:idea:

phebus
01-22-2007, 07:49 PM
Bill, you have an awesome family. Make sure you let your wife pick, and you will have a lifetime of good memories.

OutCole'd
01-22-2007, 08:13 PM
RUI PALACE in cabo..we are going back this year again!!
Is there a lot of stuff for kids to do there?
How about the Islander at Lake Havasu? A buddy of mine has a golf cart you can use.
I bet he is very cool too.
P.S. I tried that one and got no where with the warden.
Bill, you have an awesome family. Make sure you let your wife pick, and you will have a lifetime of good memories.
Thanks Rick!

Trailer Park Casanova
01-22-2007, 09:07 PM
Kauai, Kiahuna Plantation condos on the beach. Cheaper than you may think. Great for the kids. Open the door out to grassy yards right to the ocean.
http://www.kiahunacondos.com/condos.htm We did these last year and it was great and we have been to kauai 4 times before.
Yep, best tropical vacation buck spent is Hawaii.
And the kids won't come back with Amoebic dysentery.

dumbandyoung
01-22-2007, 09:09 PM
Carnival Cruise line. goes to mexian Riviera. week long leave form long beach... lots of fun

OutCole'd
01-22-2007, 09:10 PM
I always here how expensive it is there, Food etc. Plus the wife really wants a resort deal, (maid service), etc.
Looks great though.

OutCole'd
01-22-2007, 09:11 PM
Carnival Cruise line. goes to mexian Riviera. week long leave form long beach... lots of fun
Done a few cruises, I would rather stay on land this time.

BADASS38CHEVY
01-22-2007, 10:00 PM
Check the all inclusive deals. Not everything is all inclusive, selective meals from a different menu and alcohol drinks are Pacifico and Corona beer at most places. Other beers are about $4.50 each. Grey Goose and Red Bulls are $10.00. Massages are cheap $70.00 for 2 people for 1 hr and 15 min each. Prices are getting pricey down their now, but hey your on vacation. This was in Puerto Vallarta. Fishing is good also. Cabo is more of a fishing town. Lots of strip clubs and bars also. If you want to travel the town anywhere its better to rent a cab for the day about $80-90 and they will take you everywhere. Just get a price up front. Also they will take you to really nice spots that most tourist don't know about, well worth the money. Excursions are sometimes cheaper to buy them in town instead of at the resort. Good luck.

Sleek-Jet
01-22-2007, 10:22 PM
Don't forget Passports if flying back from Mexico... airline travelers don't get the reprieve that foot and vehicle travelers are getting on this one... I believe the law went into effect today.

wolfie
01-22-2007, 11:09 PM
So I take it you don't want to look out your door on your vacation and see this?
http://justjetboats.com/photopost/data/500/Solitude_-_2.JPG
I don't blame you. I'm starting to tire of it too.
When's Spring coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scarabrick2
01-23-2007, 06:51 AM
I do I do I do......
Can you please tell me how far that is from VEGAS?
Would love to go boarding in FEB for a few days.
So I take it you don't want to look out your door on your vacation and see this?
http://justjetboats.com/photopost/data/500/Solitude_-_2.JPG
I don't blame you. I'm starting to tire of it too.
When's Spring coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OutCole'd
01-23-2007, 09:32 AM
Thanks again for all the tips

Captain Dan
01-23-2007, 09:44 AM
Moon Palace in Cancun is nice. Great golf course on property also.
I second that - just got back on Jan 12 from a week there. Great place, great service and kid friendly. Price includes many tours as well.

little rowe boat
01-23-2007, 09:48 AM
Disney world or a Disney cruise.

dumbandyoung
01-23-2007, 09:50 AM
Done a few cruises, I would rather stay on land this time.
really i think cruises are great

Mandelon
01-23-2007, 09:56 AM
November? You sure do plan ahead.

That Guy
01-23-2007, 10:11 AM
We generally give the kids some horse tranquilizers and hang out at Cheetahs all day.....:D :D

OutCole'd
01-23-2007, 10:39 AM
November? You sure do plan ahead.
Where did I say November? I am looking something for this Summer, probably June.

OutCole'd
01-23-2007, 10:40 AM
We generally give the kids some horse tranquilizers and hang out at Cheetahs all day.....:D :D
Nice, works for me, but bet the wife slams that idea, she hates having any fun at all.

OutCole'd
01-23-2007, 10:40 AM
really i think cruises are great
So do I, just would like something different.

wolfie
01-23-2007, 11:30 AM
I do I do I do......
Can you please tell me how far that is from VEGAS?
Would love to go boarding in FEB for a few days.
5-6 hours up I-15 from Vegas depending on how you drive. Solitude mountain ($53 for all day all access). No lines. Or you could do Alta. Same time, cheaper tickets ($48 for all day all access) and still hardly anyone in line.

That Guy
01-23-2007, 12:03 PM
Nice, works for me, but bet the wife slams that idea, she hates having any fun at all.
She just needs some seasoning. Have her hang with us one weekend and you'll be good to go.....:D :D

OutCole'd
01-23-2007, 12:10 PM
She just needs some seasoning. Have her hang with us one weekend and you'll be good to go.....:D :D
Sounds good, but I bet my son will want to be there, the little perv.

707dog
01-23-2007, 05:19 PM
[QUOTE=OutCole'd;2352229]Is there a lot of stuff for kids to do there?
there was alot of kids there and lot of things for them to do on site like snorkling,suba diving and tons of other activities depending on there age..and the food there was unbeleiveable hell we were having real lobster tail @ the damn all you can eat buffett..oww ya its really a "all- inclusive"place. our wet bar in the room was stocked everyday we had hard alcohol on tap in the room.real tequila,christian bro's rum,malibu rum,johnny walker..and a 6pack of corona,budwieser,pacifico in the fridge and like i said they restocked it everyday for free..check it out on travelocity the pic's say it all...