PDA

View Full Version : Men standing to pee is degrading to women?

HM
01-23-2007, 02:35 PM
Young women in Sweden, Germany and Australia have a new cause: They want men to sit down while urinating. This demand comes partly from concerns about hygiene—avoiding the splash factor—but, as Jasper Gerard reports in the English magazine The Spectator, “more crucially because a man standing up to urinate is deemed to be triumphing in his masculinity, and by extension, degrading women.” One argument is that if women can’t do it, then men shouldn’t either. Another is that standing upright while relieving oneself is “a nasty macho gesture,” suggestive of male violence.
A feminist group at Stockholm University is campaigning to ban all urinals from campus, and one Swedish elementary school has already removed them. In Australia, an Internet survey shows that 17 percent of those polled think men ought to sit, while 70 percent believe they should be allowed to stand. Some Swedish women are pressuring their men to take a stand, so to speak. Yola, a 25-year-old Swedish trainee psychiatrist, says she dumps boyfriends who insist on standing. “What else can I do?,” said her new boyfriend, Ingvar, who sits.

Biglue
01-23-2007, 02:38 PM
Degrading would be making them assist in the "shaking process". :D

Boatcop
01-23-2007, 02:40 PM
As if taking away urinals will make men squat to pee. we don't have urinals in our homes, do we?
I say we keep standing. And pee all over the seat while we're at it. :D

h2oski2fast
Young women in Sweden, Germany and Australia have a new cause: They want men to sit down while urinating. This demand comes partly from concerns about hygiene—avoiding the splash factor—but, as Jasper Gerard reports in the English magazine The Spectator, “more crucially because a man standing up to urinate is deemed to be triumphing in his masculinity, and by extension, degrading women.” One argument is that if women can’t do it, then men shouldn’t either. Another is that standing upright while relieving oneself is “a nasty macho gesture,” suggestive of male violence.
A feminist group at Stockholm University is campaigning to ban all urinals from campus, and one Swedish elementary school has already removed them. In Australia, an Internet survey shows that 17 percent of those polled think men ought to sit, while 70 percent believe they should be allowed to stand. Some Swedish women are pressuring their men to take a stand, so to speak. Yola, a 25-year-old Swedish trainee psychiatrist, says she dumps boyfriends who insist on standing. “What else can I do?,” said her new boyfriend, Ingvar, who sits.
What a pussy! Find a new chick that will put up with it, and if the next one doesn't like it, dump that bitch too.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
How is getting rid of urinals going to stop men from peeing standing up?? Further more, who gives a crap if men pee standing up??? :rolleyes: :D

Biglue
01-23-2007, 02:42 PM
As if taking away urinals will make men squat to pee. we don't have urinals in our homes, do we?
If they really piss us off (no pun intended), we should piss a little on the floor too. :jawdrop: :D

Devilman
01-23-2007, 02:42 PM
That's easy, just start peeing in the sink. :D Besides, chicks can pee standing up if they want to.....:)

Ziggy
01-23-2007, 02:43 PM
Oddly, it seems womens bathrooms are filthier than most mens restrooms....a fact my wife has even mentioned to me on many occassions?
What a screwed up ideology they are on, next thing they will want is penis's because we do and they don't have 'em.

yopengo
01-23-2007, 02:44 PM
Ingvar your string is showing :D

Pussywhippled
01-23-2007, 02:46 PM
I sit down to pee all the time. It's the only time I get to have peace & quiet and read my Hot Boat magazine...

Biglue
What a screwed up ideology they are on, next thing they will want is penis's
Let's give them to them. :D

Biglue
I sit down to pee all the time. It's the only time I get to have peace & quiet and read my Hot Boat magazine...
That's just wrong. :jawdrop: :)

photo chick
01-23-2007, 02:49 PM
Ok I had to post in this to defend American women!!!
Sounds to me the Swedish, German and Australian women need to get a life!!! This has to be one of the most ridiculous things I've read this month!!
Better hope Hillary doesn't get wind of this....she'll try it to move it to the US!!! :D :D

Boatcop
01-23-2007, 02:51 PM
What a screwed up ideology they are on, next thing they will want is penis's because we do and they don't have 'em.
Reminds me of an old joke.
Little Johnny and little Susie were playing "Show me yours, I'll show you mine." Johnny knew that girls didn't have what he had, so he pulled his pants down and started taunting her singing "I have one of these and you don't. I have one of these and you dont." Little Susie ran home crying to her Mommy, and Johnny was laughing.
The next day Johnny saw Susie and stated in again "I have one of these and you dont". Susie walked right up to him, pulled her panties down and said. "Well I have one of these, and Mommy says with one of these I can have as many of those as I want."

Liberator TJ1984
01-23-2007, 02:53 PM
Tell 'em to just Piss Off :D
Hillary Too:D

78Eliminator
01-23-2007, 02:57 PM
If they take away the urinals, we piss in the sink. In the ladies room sink, that is.

SmokinLowriderSS
01-23-2007, 03:56 PM
Yep, I put this up over in Politics a couple of weeks ago. Looks like I ain't moving to Sweeden any time soon. Think I'll go out in the yard and pee, standing up, just to triumph in my manhood.:idea:
Come on Pussywhippled, you can't stand and read at the same time?:jawdrop: Blonde? :D

SummerBreeze
01-23-2007, 04:02 PM
Well.... I'll piss in my pants then:D

Throttle
01-23-2007, 04:11 PM
some of our new fire stations do not have urinals in them, made me want to piss on the wall... remain flexible and adapt to change...:D

SummerBreeze
01-23-2007, 04:14 PM
some of our new fire stations do not have urinals in them, made me want to piss on the wall... remain flexible and adapt to change...:D
Throttle,
I think I met you before at Indgos Joes

Captain Dan
01-23-2007, 04:27 PM
On the same basis, if men aren't able to get PMS and ovulate, then neither should women.
Effective immediately, PMS will not longer be acceptable, or tolerated. :)

Throttle
01-23-2007, 04:30 PM
Throttle,
I think I met you before at Indgos Joes
really, I have never been there... j/k We should meet up there again!

AZKC
01-23-2007, 04:46 PM
I know a lady that learned to pee standing up. She'd go into the mens room at a concert, unzip and spread 'um, pee in the urinal, and be back in her seat before the ladies line moved.
If the gafundahowdy swedish don't want to take the time to learn a skill, don't penalize the ones that do.
I know a few also, they've freaked more than a few guys out at events:sqeyes: :devil: :D

YeLLowBoaT
01-23-2007, 04:52 PM
I know a lady that learned to pee standing up. She'd go into the mens room at a concert, unzip and spread 'um, pee in the urinal, and be back in her seat before the ladies line moved.
If the gafundahowdy swedish don't want to take the time to learn a skill, don't penalize the ones that do.
This her???
http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/gelijke_behandeling.jpeg

Jbb
01-23-2007, 04:58 PM
Brown must be either too ill to type,.......or out of town in the wilderness ......to not be all over this thread ...like a cheap suit...:D
talk about a high fastball right in his wheelhouse....:D

Debbolas
01-23-2007, 05:02 PM
How stupid.......:rolleyes:
Who remembers in the 70's when California had a few "standing up to pee" toliets in their womens college bathrooms...OCC had one:rolleyes:
It was like a trough and you straddled it:jawdrop:

SummerBreeze
01-23-2007, 05:09 PM
really, I have never been there... j/k We should meet up there again!
Road King 2007 remember?

SummerBreeze
01-23-2007, 05:11 PM
This her???
Dirty.............. Dirty Bird

photo chick
01-23-2007, 05:20 PM
How stupid.......:rolleyes:
Who remembers in the 70's when California had a few "standing up to pee" toliets in their womens college bathrooms...OCC had one:rolleyes:
It was like a trough and you straddled it:jawdrop:
They still have those in Italy!!!

Debbolas
01-23-2007, 05:23 PM
WAIT UNTIL THE CALI LIBERALS GET AHOLD OF THIS !!!! You guys are doomed, or gloria alred ( lawyer wench) !!! god help you all !!!
Already happened....I think Jerry Brown was responsible, or Rose Bird:D

hoolign
01-23-2007, 05:34 PM
Nooo ........ wiping your dink on em after having a pee while they are putting on make up on naked is - or so i'm told :jawdrop:

buzzaro
01-23-2007, 06:39 PM
Jasper Gerard reports in the English magazine The Spectator, “more crucially because a man standing up to urinate is deemed to be triumphing in his masculinity, and by extension, degrading women.” One argument is that if women can’t do it, then men shouldn’t either.
Next thing you know they wont want us driving cars and throwing baseballs.

Devil's Advocate
01-23-2007, 06:48 PM
If they really piss us off (no pun intended), we should piss a little on the floor too. :jawdrop: :D
That's easy, just start peeing in the sink. :D Besides, chicks can pee standing up if they want to.....:)
If they take away the urinals, we piss in the sink. In the ladies room sink, that is.
Seems to be a consensus to be pissing all over the place as retaliation.:D

AZKC
01-23-2007, 06:57 PM
This her???
No thats not her she's still squating:) I'm talk standing up:eek:

Trailer Park Casanova
01-23-2007, 07:16 PM
My girls ALL can pee standing up.

Boatcop
01-23-2007, 07:53 PM
Seems to be a consensus to be pissing all over the place as retaliation.:D
We're taking the "R. Kelly" approach to the situation. :D

Devil's Advocate
01-23-2007, 07:59 PM
We're taking the "R. Kelly" approach to the situation. :D
http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/jawdrop.gif
Oh shiat...LOL>:D

Baja Big Dog
01-23-2007, 08:01 PM
Belonged to a country club, the women's club started to complain at the monthly meetings about the "men" pissing on the course and they wanted something done.
The club got together and voted in a rule that women could pee anywhere on the course they wanted!!

Ziggy
01-23-2007, 08:05 PM
Here's what I say to that swedish idea :p :p :p :p :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/medium/343pissinaway_bt02.jpg

Misogynist
01-23-2007, 08:49 PM
On the same basis, if men aren't able to get PMS and ovulate, then neither should women.
Genius!

Devil's Advocate
01-23-2007, 09:38 PM
PMS = Putting up with Men's Shit.
Yes, I agree, PMS should no longer be acceptable or tolerated..:D

shockwaveharry
01-23-2007, 09:38 PM
Pee-mates: helping women stand up like men By Zakir Hussain
http://jscms.jrn.columbia.edu/cns/2005-03-15/hussain-pmates/IMG_2527.JPG/asset_medium
The Dutch P-company makes the P-mate so women can choose to stand.
The P-mate makers chose the 4-leaf clover design to remind users what good luck it is to have a P-mate handy when they need it.
When Sherrie Austin ran in marathons and nature called, she hated waiting in long lines for the portable toilets. The alternative, ducking into the bushes somewhere along the route, wasn't ideal.
"You'd rather not squat there," she said. This spring, Austin, 37, a market researcher from Portland, Ore., was delighted to find she could do the deed like a man. She purchased P-mates, waxed cardboard funnels that enable women to urinate standing up
P-mates, one of a number of devices that offer women vertical relief, have been around since the late 1990s. Over the last year, the apparatus made a splash when it was distributed for use at She-pees, or female urinals, at music festivals in Britain and Australia. The inventions were hailed by upstanding women as an easy, sanitary solution at outdoor events in place of conventional public restrooms.
The equipment also let women realize their dreams of going to the bathroom as swiftly as men. "Everyone says they wish we could do it and then hey, this comes about," said Cassandra Legault, 24, a customer support officer in Lowell, Mass.
All users have to do is slip the P-mate through trouser zippers or under skirts, hold it in place, and go with the flow. Although disposable, they can be used several times.
"I'm very impressed with the precision," said Austin, who was initially skeptical when her German au pair told her about the P-mate. "It was very easy to use right away."
...They cost 5.50 Canadian dollars each ($4.40) and come in packs of five.
Competition comes in the form of the Pee-Zee, TravelMate and Freshette, which are made of plastic. The main competitor appears to be the heavy paper Whizzy, which is sold online out of Chicago and at stores there and in San Francisco.
On the Internet, the P-mate has been praised, ridiculed and proclaimed as the ultimate in equal gender rights.
"Now the fight back of women in the world of equal rights has surely reached its zenith," the Web site shiola.co.uk proclaimed. "The goal was not to get equal salaries, votes, rights, priviledges (sic) or even respect--the goal was to pee standing up."

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-23-2007, 09:40 PM
What a pussy! Find a new chick that will put up with it, and if the next one doesn't like it, dump that bitch too.
Tell us how you really feel:D

Psycho Squid
01-23-2007, 10:11 PM
Are you ****ing kidding me.........Swedish pussies all that neutral shit. After all the world wars you would think they would sit this one out....:)
:D Squid

Throttle
01-23-2007, 10:17 PM
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r139/pasbonjour/nb01.jpg

moneypit
01-23-2007, 11:59 PM
Like this?? :D :D
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g205/mcmpic/Twins013.jpg

Boatcop
01-24-2007, 05:24 AM
Are you ****ing kidding me.........Swedish pussies all that neutral shit. After all the world wars you would think they would sit this one out....:)
:D Squid
I believe you mean Switzerland.
The Swede's don't go to war because they're too busy stamping their feet in the snow going:
"Damn it's focking cold up here!"

TAF
01-24-2007, 05:40 AM
This her???
Thats the kind of go w/ the flow female I need to find. Improvise!!! and conquer :sqeyes: Though it looks like she's trying to do more than pee, isn't her face turning red?
I second what my sis said!!! :D
I also am aware of how discusting female restrooms can get. When I lived in Cali and we had female workers from every corner of the earth they had to have repeated meetings w/ all females only about how to use a Western civilization type toilet meaning you didn't stand on the seat and let her blow and hope you hit the hole. I hear that':mad: :eek: s what they still do in many "cradle of civilization" countries. It went hand in hand w/ the body odor issue too.
So if the women in No. Europe don't want men to stand and pee then women shouldn't be allowed to have periods of be pregnant because men don't.

Psycho Squid
01-24-2007, 11:18 AM
I believe you mean Switzerland.
The Swede's don't go to war because they're too busy stamping their feet in the snow going:
"Damn it's focking cold up here!"Thanks Alan. :D

Jetaholic
01-24-2007, 12:07 PM
So I guess if I have a 4x4 truck I shouldn't go offroading because it would be degrading to a Honda Civic? :D