PDA

View Full Version : American Idol

copterzach
01-23-2007, 05:14 PM
is anyone watching this weeks group of disasters??? OMFG :D

photo chick
01-23-2007, 05:19 PM
is anyone watching this weeks group of disasters??? OMFG :D
Thanks for reminding me..just turned it on!

RitcheyRch
01-23-2007, 05:21 PM
Will be watching it tonight.

photo chick
01-23-2007, 05:29 PM
Will be watching it tonight.
That's right you're behind us....ok better not post anything to ruin the fun for ya!!! :D

RitcheyRch
01-23-2007, 05:33 PM
You wouldnt ruin it for me. :D
That's right you're behind us....ok better not post anything to ruin the fun for ya!!! :D

Throttle
01-23-2007, 05:37 PM
i hope it gets better... couldn't get worse... last week looked like a freak show:eek:

photo chick
01-23-2007, 05:39 PM
i hope it gets better... couldn't get worse... last week looked like a freak show:eek:
I tuned in only fifteen mins ago seems pretty tame tonight.... I like the freak show, that's the funny part.

copterzach
01-23-2007, 05:40 PM
Jesus got game....:confused: don't want to ruin it for everyone..overthere;)

JetBoatRich
01-23-2007, 08:37 PM
watching now:D

OKIE-JET
01-23-2007, 08:42 PM
They all suck!!:sleeping:

BadKachina
01-23-2007, 08:43 PM
Elvis??????:rolleyes:

Baja Big Dog
01-23-2007, 09:00 PM
Paula!!!

a catered life
01-24-2007, 06:59 AM
Elvis??????:rolleyes:
just what i was thinking:idea:

Ziggy
01-24-2007, 08:39 AM
Jesus :)

HatenWinter
01-24-2007, 08:45 AM
Yesterday morning the kid Simon called a "Bush Baby" and his "large" friend were on Good Morning America. They said they have both gotten themselves an agent. Incredible!!!:rolleyes:

Rexone
01-24-2007, 12:47 PM
Gotta love Castro.

YeLLowBoaT
01-24-2007, 12:51 PM
I am happy to say I have never watched that show... don't plan too.

Riverless
01-24-2007, 01:41 PM
these are gems from last week's seattle auditions, in case you missed them...:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecVE7u4DPes (Freaky blonde chick & her mother)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3xbj_KZWFs (Computer nerd, Zitsmann)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVT2RW60jBs (Big Red dude)

Rexone
01-24-2007, 01:59 PM
I heard on the news that show is worth 2.5 Billion $ now (yes with a B). holyshit. :jawdrop:

Riverless
01-24-2007, 02:12 PM
I heard on the news that show is worth 2.5 Billion $ now (yes with a B). holyshit. :jawdrop:
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: is right!

blown65
01-25-2007, 08:49 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TTA6Y1qnkvE LOL!!

Riverless
01-25-2007, 09:00 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TTA6Y1qnkvE LOL!!
i don't know where they find some of these people. they let that guy go on way too long.

Mrs. casean
01-25-2007, 09:01 AM
that last girl that was on last night was CRAZY! Freakin weirdo!

Jordy
01-25-2007, 09:22 AM
that last girl that was on last night was CRAZY! Freakin weirdo!
What about the guy with the name on his shirt and the chinchilla wrap because he could afford it because he's a singer, dancer, and an all around sthuperstar < lisp intentional ;) > that guy was so gay he menstrated!!! :D

Riverless
01-25-2007, 09:33 AM
What about the guy with the name on his shirt and the chinchilla wrap because he could afford it because he's a singer, dancer, and an all around sthuperstar < lisp intentional ;) > that guy was so gay he menstrated!!! :D
yeah, that's the youtube link that blown65 posted above. that dude was really annoying. i think he just wanted to be on tv. :rolleyes:

Jordy
01-25-2007, 09:57 AM
yeah, that's the youtube link that blown65 posted above. that dude was really annoying. i think he just wanted to be on tv. :rolleyes:
Sorry, didn't click on the links this morning. My bad. ;)
What about the girl who COULDN'T sing who thought that being the first American Idol who couldn't sing and they could train her... :idea: :notam:

eman1625
01-25-2007, 10:09 AM
Does anybody remember who the ***boat member was that had a daughter that tried out and made it through to Hollywood. I thought I remember a reading a thread a while back.

ramsfan
01-25-2007, 10:13 AM
What about the girl who COULDN'T sing who thought that being the first American Idol who couldn't sing and they could train her... :idea: :notam:
actually what is happening is everyone see people like that william hung or whatever his name was and the think to just go on and be over the top will get them an agent so they can be famous.
case in poit look at the bushbaby boy and his friend now they are on talk shows and evrything else, the messed up thing is the agents are worse then anything Simon can say because they exploit the situation and make money off of the people while they are making fun of them.
Simon just says what everyone was thinking, My wife and kids were laughing before they even started singing

SHOTKALLIN
01-25-2007, 10:14 AM
Yesterday morning the kid Simon called a "Bush Baby" and his "large" friend were on Good Morning America. They said they have both gotten themselves an agent. Incredible!!!:rolleyes:
thats why retards and obese people with no talent what so ever go on the show...they wanna be the next william hung. Why are 90% of the guys homo's?

TOBTEK
01-25-2007, 10:18 AM
local San Diego radio station just had bernardo on the air. They were asking if he was for reals. He admited that he is an actor in NY, and it was all for exposer and the producers have them ham it up. He is also good friends with that gal that was WACKED right after him that said she could be the first to learn to sing and win.... ALSO an actor. Im sure most of the really bad people who know they have NO chance of even getting picked are planted.
Im picking the 16 year old AA guy that looks like a model, to win the whole thing... kid has talent.

Riverless
01-25-2007, 10:51 AM
local San Diego radio station just had bernardo on the air. They were asking if he was for reals. He admited that he is an actor in NY, and it was all for exposer and the producers have them ham it up. He is also good friends with that gal that was WACKED right after him that said she could be the first to learn to sing and win.... ALSO an actor. Im sure most of the really bad people who know they have NO chance of even getting picked are planted.
Im picking the 16 year old AA guy that looks like a model, to win the whole thing... kid has talent.
some good info there, tobtek. i was suspecting that a couple of those peeps including bernardo and that AA girl, with the blonde hair, that went on and on and on, and they started playing the soap opera music, were plants. they seemed more like they were acting than real.
did you see paula's face light up when that good looking 16 year old AA guy walked into the room? she sure likes em young. :D

Riverless
01-25-2007, 10:53 AM
sounds like she was a plant/actor. see tobtek's post above.

TOBTEK
01-25-2007, 11:11 AM
some good info there, tobtek. i was suspecting that a couple of those peeps including bernardo and that AA girl, with the blonde hair, that went on and on and on, and they started playing the soap opera music, were plants. they seemed more like they were acting than real.
did you see paula's face light up when that good looking 16 year old AA guy walked into the room? she sure likes em young. :D
OMG..... I DID SEE THAT! she was way into him, even BEFORE he sang. Bet ya see some shitz that shes riding him like a saddle, in the gosip mags soon.

Riverless
01-25-2007, 11:19 AM
OMG..... I DID SEE THAT! she was way into him, even BEFORE he sang. Bet ya see some shitz that shes riding him like a saddle, in the gosip mags soon.
yeah, most of the time she is sort of slumped over the desk, but when a good looking guy walks in the room her face lights right up. she could be his mother for crying out loud. :sqeyes: :D
i hope we don't find out she is riding his saddle, me thinks that would be statutory rape since he is only 16. i'm sure he wouldn't mind, but paula could get in big big trouble.

photo chick
01-25-2007, 12:11 PM
I noticed she was into him too...couldn't blame her though!!!!:D :D

topless
01-25-2007, 12:21 PM
What's up with the new judge that looks like plastic?

TOBTEK
01-25-2007, 01:11 PM
What's up with the new judge that looks like plastic?
I thought that was Joan Collins for half the show. She needed a little more make up:eek: imagine waking up next to that in the morning:sqeyes:

IN2-IN2MX
01-25-2007, 01:13 PM
Me neither! :D That kid was HOT! I missed it the first time when they said his age so I was sitting there drooling until he was done auditioning and they were practically done giving him the thumbs up. When they repeated his age I felt like a dirty old pervert for thinking dirty thoughts about a 16 year old. :eek: Now I know what's it like to be a guy. ;)

topless
01-25-2007, 01:19 PM
I thought that was Joan Collins for half the show. She needed a little more make up:eek: imagine waking up next to that in the morning:sqeyes:I thought the same thing. Good thing she didn't smile. She would have cracked.

Riverless
01-25-2007, 02:16 PM
no doubt, he is very good looking. if he doesn't make it as a singer, he could probably be a model if he's tall enough, it was hard to tell.

blown65
01-25-2007, 02:18 PM
Same as with Paula and blonde chicks. She hates them. lol I think she must of had some bad experiences with blondes or something.

Riverless
01-25-2007, 02:23 PM
I thought the same thing. Good thing she didn't smile. She would have cracked.
she totally looked like joan collins. it was actually carole bayer sager, she is a songwriter that has won a few grammys over the years for her song writing. she use to be married to burt bacharach, angie dickinson's former husband. ok, now i am dating myself. :(

photo chick
01-25-2007, 02:50 PM
no doubt, he is very good looking. if he doesn't make it as a singer, he could probably be a model if he's tall enough, it was hard to tell.
I thought he looked like Tyson, and yeah I couldn't believe he was 16, when I heard that I cringed! :D

Ziggy
01-25-2007, 03:49 PM
Ya think Paula's a horny wench? I do :) She's the sleeper partier that only does TV interviews when looped...LOL
Now, Simon Cowell is no different..........He perks right up and sits straight when a good looking girl enters, and gives her a "yes" even if mediocre singer.
I'm looking forward to seeing that Shakira look-a-like chick again...she was a Hottie!

Ziggy
01-25-2007, 03:50 PM
I thought he looked like Tyson, and yeah I couldn't believe he was 16, when I heard that I cringed! :D
An adopted kid. Did you notice how much shorter his whole family was than him.
He did have some good pipes...he could go a ways.

Jordy
01-25-2007, 04:01 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing that Shakira look-a-like chick again...she was a Hottie!
I think they let her into the next round for fear of getting their asses kicked if they didn't!!! That girl was ripped and her pants were about as low cut as they could possibly get. :D :D :D