PDA

View Full Version : California LEO's

Bense468
01-23-2007, 07:27 PM
I need to talk to one of you about a VC violation? PM me if ya can. All my buddies are sheriffs in the jails. Thanks :jawdrop:

Kilrtoy
01-23-2007, 07:38 PM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss

Huckleberry
01-23-2007, 08:37 PM
If Kilr can't answer it no one can. But just in case...you can send me a PM. I did fatal crash investigations for 6+ years and know a few thigs about VC violations. ;)

Kilrtoy
01-23-2007, 08:40 PM
If Kilr can't answer it no one can. But just in case...you can send me a PM. I did fatal crash investigations for 6+ years and know a few thigs about VC violations. ;)
Your killing me smalls, I have no plans on ever doing that stuff. bad enough to see it for a few minutes let alone hours and repeatedly looking at the photo's

Bense468
01-23-2007, 08:44 PM
Thanks guys. I have someone helping me. If I am still having trouble with the answer I will PM you. Thanks again.

Huckleberry
01-23-2007, 08:47 PM
Your killing me smalls, I have no plans on ever doing that stuff. bad enough to see it for a few minutes let alone hours and repeatedly looking at the photo's
The only ones that really got to me were the kids. Had a 6-year old get killed right in front of his house on Dec 23rd on year. That one really sucked. :( Didn't love going to the post-mortems either, but is was part of the yob.

Kilrtoy
01-23-2007, 08:54 PM
The only ones that really got to me were the kids. Had a 6-year old get killed right in front of his house on Dec 23rd on year. That one really sucked. :( Didn't love going to the post-mortems either, but is was part of the yob.
Yes those are the worst....and you dont forget those