PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the help Jay

sigepmock
01-23-2007, 08:27 PM
Just wanted to say Thank You to Jay for a little help today....no I didn't buy a new truck.....:D
Had a small warranty issue with my 05 2500 HD that I bought from Jay a year and half ago and had it at the local dealer to get looked at.....they agreed it was a warranty item but said it was going to be 1 1/2 weeks before they could get to it and they didn't want to pay for a rental for that long when the truck was just going to be sitting.
I made a quick call to Jay...he told a few key things to ask/say....next thing I know they tow my truck to a nearby dealer to be fixed this week and set me up in a rental/loaner 07 Tahoe 4x4.
Thanks again Jay I couldn't have done it with out your help.
Chris Mock

shadow
01-23-2007, 08:34 PM
Just wanted to say Thank You to Jay for a little help today....no I didn't buy a new truck.....:D
Had a small warranty issue with my 05 2500 HD that I bought from Jay a year and half ago and had it at the local dealer to get looked at.....they agreed it was a warranty item but said it was going to be 1 1/2 weeks before they could get to it and they didn't want to pay for a rental for that long when the truck was just going to be sitting.
I made a quick call to Jay...he told a few key things to ask/say....next thing I know they tow my truck to a nearby dealer to be fixed this week and set me up in a rental/loaner 07 Tahoe 4x4.
Chris Mock
Very Kool!!!
Bring that loaner out here to Havasu so we can take it out in the dirt.
You did say it was a 4x4?

dicudmore
01-23-2007, 09:29 PM
Chris Mock
if it was a small issue why aren't you driving it? :sqeyes:

djunkie
01-23-2007, 10:53 PM
Chris Mock
Dude, lets go jump that thing. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

sigepmock
01-24-2007, 08:00 AM
if it was a small issue why aren't you driving it? :sqeyes:
Coolant leak.....probably a hose but maybe a water pump...didn't want to take a chance on over heating the thing. I'll know for sure what's wrong this morning. Truck has been flawless up to this point.

sigepmock
01-24-2007, 08:01 AM
Very Kool!!!
Bring that loaner out here to Havasu so we can take it out in the dirt.
You did say it was a 4x4?
Dude, lets go jump that thing.
I did get the all inclusive extra insurance......:devil: :eek: :D
but I think I signed something in the aggreement about not taking it "Off-road".....so as long as we wash the dirt off right? :D

PHOTOGLOU
01-24-2007, 10:39 PM
No problem.. Glad you were able to get things done the way you needed/wanted