PDA

View Full Version : State Of The Union

SummerBreeze
01-24-2007, 08:34 AM
Anyone see it last night?

Infomaniac
01-24-2007, 08:55 AM
I watched it until he asked for 1.2 bil to fight malaria.
Changed the channel then.

thumbs
01-24-2007, 09:00 AM
I got stuck working late and forgot to tivo it. Got just in time to see George signing autographs.

fatboy95
01-24-2007, 09:03 AM
Anyone see it last night?
Yeah, More BS from the pres. I heard all of that 40 years ago and nothing has changed in this country. In fact it has gone down the shitter. it is sad to see all the veterans that have fought and died to make this country a better place and yes, we do have freedoms most countries don't have but, we still have the dirt bags, druggies, asshole gang bangers and inbreds roaming the streets stealing from good people and getting a free ride from taxpayers. We still support other countries only to get shit on when we need them. Politicians don't care about the people. All they want to do is make a name for themsleves and milk the system.
Oh well my 2c.

moneypit
01-24-2007, 09:05 AM
Yeah, More BS from the pres. I heard all of that 40 years ago and nothing has changed in this country. In fact it has gone down the shitter. it is sad to see all the veterans that have fought and died to make this country a better place and yes, we do have freedoms most countries don't have but, we still have the dirt bags, druggies, asshole gang bangers and inbreds roaming the streets stealing from good people and getting a free ride from taxpayers. We still support other countries only to get shit on when we need them. Politicians don't care about the people. All they want to do is make a name for themsleves and milk the system.
Oh well my 2c.
Waaaaa! :jawdrop:

ChumpChange
01-24-2007, 10:20 AM
I saw Leiberman picking his nose.:D

ChumpChange
01-24-2007, 10:21 AM
Dikembe Mutombo is really tall. It was funny to see him standing next to the little Asian lady. She was literally half his height.