PDA

View Full Version : Rosie makes me sick!

KineticoH20
01-24-2007, 01:21 PM
This chick (I don't think she qualifies) makes me wanna puke. I stayed home with the wife today and she was bashing Bush, the war etc... she is so un-american, then she rants about Bill Clinton like she wants to blow him. I would rather chew glass then hear her talk, she is so self absorbed. She says Bush has done nothing about health care etc..... then she says quote ( THE PRESEDENT IS SENDING 20,OOO MORE MARINES TO DIE IN IRAQ. Then she says the presedent should be impeached. Someone needs to shut this cow up. Maybe we could let her and Donald trump go a couple of rounds. Whe the hell is she on television she has absolutly no talent. OK I feel better thanks for listening;)

Jbb
01-24-2007, 01:23 PM
About Rosie......Brown Sez........
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22671&stc=1&d=1169673813

Trailer Park Casanova
01-24-2007, 01:25 PM
Rosie o' Unich

ratso
01-24-2007, 01:27 PM
I can't stand that C#NT!!! If she is on the tube, I change channels... same with Simon Cowell... Hillary Clinton... Paris Hilton... K-Fed... Ellen Degenerate...

YeLLowBoaT
01-24-2007, 01:30 PM
I figured you just looked at her...
She does have a right to her "IMO" you don't have to like it or watch it.

Ziggy
01-24-2007, 01:39 PM
I figured you just looked at her...
She does have a right to her "IMO" you don't have to like it or watch it.She has a right to her opinion but unlike 99.9% of the general public we don't have at TV show to express it.
Once known as the queen of nice has turned sour as an unripened green apple.
On top of being split licker and butt Ugly she needs to stop using her TV time to bash our Government........especially with that ugly accent she's got....

Baja Big Dog
01-24-2007, 01:45 PM
Cant wait for the pictures of her and Hilary munchin a carpet!!!!

ratso
01-24-2007, 01:52 PM
I can't stand that C#NT!!! If she is on the tube, I change channels... same with Simon Cowell... Hillary Clinton... Paris Hilton... K-Fed... Ellen Degenerate...
...Dixie Chicks...

ratso
01-24-2007, 01:53 PM
Cant wait for the pictures of her and Hilary munchin a carpet!!!!
Hillary, as much as I hate to say it, probably has better taste than that.

centerhill condor
01-24-2007, 02:05 PM
Hillary, as much as I hate to say it, probably has better taste than that.
did you mean better tastes? or taste better?
and ad good old Al Gore to your list! if you have an al gore doll and pull the string it says, "you are listening to the sound of my voice".
CC

C-2
01-24-2007, 02:36 PM
This chick (I don't think she qualifies) makes me wanna puke. I stayed home with the wife today and she was bashing Bush, the war etc... she is so un-american, then she rants about Bill Clinton like she wants to blow him. I would rather chew glass then hear her talk, she is so self absorbed. She says Bush has done nothing about health care etc..... then she says quote ( THE PRESEDENT IS SENDING 20,OOO MORE MARINES TO DIE IN IRAQ. Then she says the presedent should be impeached. Someone needs to shut this cow up. Maybe we could let her and Donald trump go a couple of rounds. Whe the hell is she on television she has absolutly no talent. OK I feel better thanks for listening;)
Agreed :)

lalhc
01-24-2007, 03:03 PM
I can't stand to hear her voice anywhere on TV. I am sure Barbara Walters regrets even hiring her.

ratso
01-24-2007, 03:31 PM
I can't stand to hear her voice anywhere on TV. I am sure Barbara Walters regrets even hiring her.
Her voice runs a close race with Roseanne Barr...

Keith E. Sayre
01-24-2007, 03:58 PM
I heard that there are some folks creating a documentary style commercial or program or something showing Hillarys
best moments in front of a camera. That should be fun.
She and her criminal husband are a joke yet there's alot of
people out there that think she is great and should be elected. It sickens me.
Keith Sayre

Schiada76
01-24-2007, 04:01 PM
I heard that there are some folks creating a documentary style commercial or program or something showing Hillarys
best moments in front of a camera. That should be fun.
She and her criminal husband are a joke yet there's alot of
people out there that think she is great and should be elected. It sickens me.
Keith Sayre
That would be Dick Morris.:D
It'll be REALLY good.

RitcheyRch
01-24-2007, 04:15 PM
Rosie isnt happy unless she bashing someone

HocusPocus
01-24-2007, 05:27 PM
http://www.alphadogweb.com/firearms/images/rosie.jpg
she makes me want to puke!
http://www.lizmichael.com/rosiefat.jpg

SHOTKALLIN
01-25-2007, 01:11 AM
She will be fired soon. Even with good rating she is pissing off her boss Barbara Walters. Every week its a new rant and B.W. is getting tired of it. B.W. has a reputation and a legacy to uphold. I dont think she will sell out longterm just for ratings. She wanted some new life on the show not a weekly circus.
Just my .02