PDA

View Full Version : Geesus, just brought home the PS3,, ouch!!

Trailer Park Casanova
01-24-2007, 01:35 PM
Well first of all ya want the 60 meg unit. More $$$
Then ya need another controller. More $$$
Then because the house is all High Def and ya wanna take advantage of that so its HDMI cables for another 70 bones,,, More $$$
Then, it comes with no games,, and few are available until a big release next week, and surely will be a vaccum before one can put their hands on them,,,, so but a few of what's available more $$$.
We have an honors student in the house, top of the list at his school, number one and a teriffic kid, and this is what he asked for for his birthday so we pulled out the knives and slit our throats,,,
I just dropped a grand,,,,
If we were just starting out the Wii might be the sane way to go.
But we have just about every PS2 game made and wanna still dance with who brung us,,,,
Yeah,, ouch!!!

spectras only
01-24-2007, 01:43 PM
Well first of all ya want the 60 meg unit. More $$$
Then ya need another controller. More $$$
Then because the house is all High Def and ya wanna take advantage of that so its HDMI cables for another 70 bones,,, More $$$
Then, it comes with no games,, and few are available until a big release next week, and surely will be a vaccum before one can put their hands on them,,,, so but a few of what's available more $$$.
We have an honors student in the house, top of the list at his school, number one and a teriffic kid, and this is what he asked for for his birthday so we pulled out the knives and slit our throats,,,
I just dropped a grand,,,,
If we were just starting out the Wii might be the sane way to go.
But we have just about every PS2 game made and wanna still dance with who brung us,,,,
Yeah,, ouch!!!
Pull da plug , pick up chess instead ! :idea: :D

welk2party
01-24-2007, 01:44 PM
I know what you mean, but it is not as bad when you consider the Blu-Ray player. The wife and I upgraded our TV and entertainment center and the blu-ray part of it was a big part of choosing the PS3. I like to play the games too.

Bense468
01-24-2007, 01:45 PM
should of bought him a 1000 dollar boat and told him to get to work.

riverracerx
01-24-2007, 02:07 PM
http://z.about.com/d/xbox/1/0/_/5/officialxbox3601.jpg
just kidding..
The PS3 is really nice. You will get your $$s worth out of it!

blown65
01-24-2007, 02:08 PM
Those 70 dollar monster cables are a rip off.
www.monoprice.com

Baja Big Dog
01-24-2007, 02:08 PM
You could have used the grand for a down payment on a Rhino.....