PDA

View Full Version : Image center ???? 's

DUECE'SDAD
01-25-2007, 07:08 AM
I guess others of you are having problems uploading pics into the image center ??? I keep getting error codes each time and i have tried a few different things to get it up loaded.
Also i guess it has made me a new profile under duece'sdad. . . for some reason my old profile was ratnasty I dont know why i had two different names here on ***boat and even thought of changing one time, so now is there anyway to combine the two and get it to upload my photos ???
It keeps saying error 1

Rexone
01-25-2007, 07:11 AM
I guess others of you are having problems uploading pics into the image center ??? I keep getting error codes each time and i have tried a few different things to get it up loaded.
Also i guess it has made me a new profile under duece'sdad. . . for some reason my old profile was ratnasty I dont know why i had two different names here on ***boat and even thought of changing one time, so now is there anyway to combine the two and get it to upload my photos ???
It keeps saying error 1
PM me your exact account names and specify which one you want to keep. I will combine them.
The image center is a separate issue and admin is working on it with the software vendor. So for now it's broke. You can still attach pics to your post tho, copy & paste the properties into the img tags and they will show up.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-25-2007, 07:13 AM
I can't access my previously uploaded stuff. I know it's there, somewhere. But it won't come up on my "new" profile, and it won't recognize my "old" login. My desktop crashed about 9 months ago, and all of the pics were lost, but I new some of them were still in the image center (namely OP6 pics) but who knows where they are in there.
Oh, well. I'm sure they'll get it worked out eventually. If not, there are worse things that could happen. :D

Rexone
01-25-2007, 07:14 AM
They are likely still there, just impossible to find right now.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-25-2007, 07:18 AM
That is what I figured. I think they were titled under op6, so maybe I can do a search for them that way. If I think about it. :D