PDA

View Full Version : Vodka, tequila, whiskey??? booooze

EmpirE231
01-25-2007, 11:36 AM
just having a conversation with my friend that's getting married, and she says there will be no jack D at the reception, because she believes that it gets people more lippy... and so on. everyone has there funny little theories on booze.... vodka makes you angry = german .... whiskey makes you instant tough guy etc... tequila makes you party like the mexicans, which are always happy by the way (check out cabo) ... and so on.
I think it just depends on what mood you're in that day / night... and what pushed your buttons when you're drinking. I know I've drank jack plenty of times and had a blast, same with tequila and vodka. and I know I've had some bad nights with jack, and same with tequila/ vodka?
what do you guys think?? I might have to partake in some research and have my buddies take a week or two off work so we can come to a conclusion on this theory...:idea:

stoker
01-25-2007, 11:41 AM
If what you say about whiskey is true, I would say that the little guy in your avitar has had a few to many shots;)

Havasu Hangin'
01-25-2007, 12:02 PM
I don't think your nervous system knows the difference...alcohol is alcohol.
Psychologically? That's another story...lol.

havaduner
01-25-2007, 12:19 PM
JACK makes me Happy. Doesnt matter what the mood I was in, a few drinks and I am good to go.:D :devil: If your friend aint serving at the reception, it is going to be boring for a lot of people,:confused: so tell her to lose my invitation!:)

beaverretriever
01-25-2007, 01:04 PM
JACK makes me Happy. Doesnt matter what the mood I was in, a few drinks and I am good to go.:D :devil: If your friend aint serving at the reception, it is going to be boring for a lot of people,:confused: so tell her to lose my invitation!:)
Me too Matt. I'll bring the flask of JD or JB to Sandbar next time I'm out and you can swing by... :devil: :D