PDA

View Full Version : So I Get This Call From Tina Marie...

ratso
01-28-2007, 08:56 AM
...this morning, well, actually a text message.
I saw her out briefly last night, walked up behind her, gave her a hug and grabbed her a beer. She was out with a couple of friends, dressed really hot... light almost sheer top, short short skirt or something, and these stripper heels,:jawdrop: and it's COLD outside... I mean wearing the kind of stuff that from the second you hit the bedroom door, you can be out of them by the time you take the 6 steps to actually get to the bed...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif easy access... :D
Well, I get this text message at 9:20... which I actually don't get until about 10:15 because I haven't checked my phone... Seems our precious sweet little innocent Tina is stranded in a hotel room off I-35 by Baylor, with her killer little outfit on, no car, no car keys, no house keys, and no ride... and she was wanting me to come and pick her up... http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif She sent another text right after that one that said "Before you even ask, there wasn't any guy involved"...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
I listened to her elaborate story about what all "really" went down and about how she ended up in a hotel room... but I'm not sure I'm buying it lol...:D I called her... an hour too late, and she finally got hold of a friend to come pick her up, so I didn't get to see the smeared lipstick, the makeup from the previous and apparent long night... or the wrinkled clothes thrown about the room...;) Hmmm... sounds like there might be more to this story Tina... lmao...:D A nice hot bubble bath would probably feel good about now...:D :D

Wet Dream
01-28-2007, 09:00 AM
Sounds like she avoided the "walk of shame". :D

ratso
01-28-2007, 09:03 AM
Sounds like she avoided the "walk of shame". :D
LOL... yeah, I brought that up to her too...:D

SHOTKALLIN
01-28-2007, 09:10 AM
Ratso, I thought a man of your caliber knew about the phone on vibrate while in noisy clubs...etc. Let this be a lesson as I live vicariously through you. :D
Of course a guy took her to the hotel. Chances are that for whatever reason he could not perform to her standards. Therefore you were called in as the clean up hitter to knock it out of the park.:D

ratso
01-28-2007, 09:15 AM
whats going on with the murder chick:D
She hasn't been back out since that night, and I haven't exactly had the urge to go lookin' for her either...:D

Dribble
01-28-2007, 09:16 AM
This thread is useless without pics.

ratso
01-28-2007, 09:18 AM
Ratso, I thought a man of your caliber knew about the phone on vibrate while in noisy clubs...etc. Let this be a lesson as I live vicariously through you. :D
Of course a guy took her to the hotel. Chances are that for whatever reason he could not perform to her standards. Therefore you were called in as the clean up hitter to knock it out of the park.:D
LOL... nah, I believe her version... I just wanted to give her a hard time, and what better place to do it than right here at ***boat...:D

ratso
01-28-2007, 09:21 AM
COME ON! tag that ass just once,just keep your eyes open and the VEST ON:D
Well, I'm kinda running outta time... She goes to trial in like a week or two.:jawdrop: In the back of my mind I can't help but think that would be some of the most "unsafe" sex I ever had... http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

tinamarie7409
01-28-2007, 09:43 AM
Well hell, nothings safe with you is it??? Well, here is the story...no sex involved, just alot of after the bar beer drinking and talking with another girl and two guys. I was at the bar with my girlfriends and they did not want to go to the "afterparty" at the hotel. I had just heard about my ex being in the bar with a girl and was about to lose my mind...SOOOOOO I decided it was best that I drink some more to dull the pain/reality of the ex actually being out in a public place with a new girlfriend. Had a blast with the guys and actually slept in the same bed with one of them but the clothes stayed on....
maybe if I had been in bed with both of them the clothes would have come off.
Well, anyway so I'm wide ass awake at 7 this morning, like Ratso said, no keys, no car, don't even know where my car is even if i could get a ride to it...only way out was for my friend to wake the hell up and answer her phone so she could come back to get me. Well, next thing I know Ratso's awake and textin me around 9...I'm thinking, thank god, someone to come save me!! Obviously everyone else in the hotel room is asleep/passed out and I just wanted to get the heck otta there to get some breakfast and shower..because yes, I looked like hell..crusty makeup and all. The funniest part was yes, I was dressed like a stripper with no coat (left that in the car too) and couldn't even walk outside since it was 30 degrees!! I was thinking about walking down to get breakfast but hell, I looked like I had been paid for sex the night before.
Not the best moment in my life...like I said there was not even any sex involved..but it sure does appear that way!!
Actually I got a bigger kick out of the text message I got at 4 in the morning...I'll just call it "The JG Report"
thanks for keeping me updated..inquiring minds want to know..:D

rrrr
01-28-2007, 09:50 AM
Can we make this thread a sticky?
"The Many Faces of Tina Marie" :D
Just kidding, TM......
But I loved this line:
:eek: :eek:
My kinda woman......:D :D

Schiada76
01-28-2007, 09:52 AM
Crusty?:jawdrop:

tinamarie7409
01-28-2007, 09:56 AM
[QUOTE=rrrr;2362338]Can we make this thread a sticky?
"The Many Faces of Tina Marie" :D
:mad: :eek: :jawdrop: :) :cry: :confused: I do seem to have a few.

tinamarie7409
01-28-2007, 10:01 AM
Crusty?:jawdrop:I paint my eyes pretty black for the nightlife..so you can imagine what they look like after sleeping a few hours...have you heard of "racoon eyes" well, mine were more like "dead racoon eyes" and lets not even think about the fact that I had been drinking beer, smoking, doing jager bombs and had NO TOOTHBRUSH there either:jawdrop:

ratso
01-28-2007, 10:14 AM
Well hell, nothings safe with you is it??? Well, here is the story...no sex involved, just alot of after the bar beer drinking and talking with another girl and two guys. I was at the bar with my girlfriends and they did not want to go to the "afterparty" at the hotel. I had just heard about my ex being in the bar with a girl and was about to lose my mind...SOOOOOO I decided it was best that I drink some more to dull the pain/reality of the ex actually being out in a public place with a new girlfriend. Had a blast with the guys and actually slept in the same bed with one of them but the clothes stayed on....
Well, anyway so I'm wide ass awake at 7 this morning, like Ratso said, no keys, no car, don't even know where my car is even if i could get a ride to it...only way out was for my friend to wake the hell up and answer her phone so she could come back to get me. Well, next thing I know Ratso's awake and textin me around 9...I'm thinking, thank god, someone to come save me!! Obviously everyone else in the hotel room is asleep/passed out and I just wanted to get the heck otta there to get some breakfast and shower..because yes, I looked like hell..crusty makeup and all. The funniest part was yes, I was dressed like a stripper with no coat (left that in the car too) and couldn't even walk outside since it was 30 degrees!! I was thinking about walking down to get breakfast but hell, I looked like I had been paid for sex the night before.
Not the best moment in my life...like I said there was not even any sex involved..but it sure does appear that way!!
Actually I got a bigger kick out of the text message I got at 4 in the morning...I'll just call it "The JG Report"
thanks for keeping me updated..inquiring minds want to know..:D
http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif Great Post!:D

tinamarie7409
01-28-2007, 10:26 AM
Speaking of the JG report...what's up with that:confused: I guess it is just interesting gossip to me at this point???Not sure why i would even want to know? I dont get him at all. I guess most of all I don't get why he's not into me:confused:
Ill use my friends quote "Have ya seen me?" I guess when someone is not interested in you it makes them more interesting!!

shockwaveharry
01-28-2007, 10:27 AM
...maybe if I had been in bed with both of them the clothes would have come off...
I hope your Ex sees this... Serves him right for being out with a new girl in your bar!

Tom Brown
01-28-2007, 10:28 AM
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/eh.gif

EAZYKILLER2006
01-28-2007, 10:30 AM
Speaking of the JG report...what's up with that:confused: I guess it is just interesting gossip to me at this point???Not sure why i would even want to know? I dont get him at all. I guess most of all I don't get why he's not into me:confused:
Ill use my friends quote "Have ya seen me?" I guess when someone is not interested in you it makes them more interesting!!
oh hes into you...cus you're beautiful and fun!!!~what more can a guy ask for?...

Schiada76
That's odd.
Everytime I've ever woken up in a hotel with a chick dressed like a hooker, her "makeup" was crusty too!:idea: :eek:

ratso
I know kinda why he is the way he is... you learn a little by watching others, although this is an extreme case. People put up walls, and some may be impenetrable... you just never know.;)

ratso
01-28-2007, 10:31 AM
I hope your Ex sees this... Serves him right for being out with a new girl in your bar!
lol... that would sting a little...

Tom Brown
01-28-2007, 10:33 AM
oh hes into you...cus you're beautiful and fun!!!~what more can a guy ask for?...
Farm animals. :cool:

Trailer Park Casanova
01-28-2007, 10:34 AM
More of the adventures of RATSO.
As good as it gets.

ratso
01-28-2007, 10:34 AM
That's odd.
Everytime I've ever woken up in a hotel with a chick dressed like a hooker, her "makeup" was crusty too!:idea: :eek:
:jawdrop:

tinamarie7409
01-28-2007, 10:36 AM
I keep telling myself that..but it's the same old thing..I like him, he likes her, she can't stand him, he can't get over her, she's got a "him" on the side...ya know what I mean?? I just wonder how people ever find each other anymore. Well, not just anyone...find the "right" one...I've only been single a couple of months and finding out randam sex is not cutting it for me. I want the same guy in your bed EVERYNIGHT sex;)

EAZYKILLER2006
01-28-2007, 10:37 AM
I paint my eyes pretty black for the nightlife..so you can imagine what they look like after sleeping a few hours...have you heard of "racoon eyes" well, mine were more like "dead racoon eyes" and lets not even think about the fact that I had been drinking beer, smoking, doing jager bombs and had NO TOOTHBRUSH there either:jawdrop:
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/worthlessthread.gif
maybe we can compare pics, lol

Tom Brown
01-28-2007, 10:39 AM
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]..I like him, he likes her, she can't stand him, he can't get over her, she's got a "him" on the side...ya know what I mean??/FONT]
Love stinks! Ya ya....

Tom Brown
01-28-2007, 10:40 AM
I want the same guy in your bed EVERYNIGHT sex;)
You came to the right thread. :cool:

shockwaveharry
01-28-2007, 10:41 AM
Hi Laurie!
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l109/mp2zone/img/hi-hello-aloha/80.gif

tinamarie7409
01-28-2007, 10:43 AM
:2purples: :eek: Now there is some competition!

Tom Brown
01-28-2007, 10:48 AM
I try to keep an open mind. :cool:

tinamarie7409
01-28-2007, 10:52 AM
I know kinda why he is the way he is... you learn a little by watching others, although this is an extreme case. People put up walls, and some may be impenetrable... you just never know.;)
Ok, but you still haven't given me YOUR version/thoughts on why he is not into me???

Baja Big Dog
01-28-2007, 10:53 AM
I keep telling myself that..but it's the same old thing..I like him, he likes her, she can't stand him, he can't get over her, she's got a "him" on the side...ya know what I mean?? I just wonder how people ever find each other anymore. Well, not just anyone...find the "right" one...I've only been single a couple of months and finding out randam sex is not cutting it for me. I want the same guy in your bed EVERYNIGHT sex;)
IM your guy, every night every morning every noon....IM your guy.
1 1/2 hours of foreplay, 1 hour of great, eye rollin dead horse toes sex, and another hour of cuddle and conversation:sqeyes:
Yep IM your guy:jawdrop:
Breakfast tomarrow want me to call you or nudge you?:devil:

EAZYKILLER2006
01-28-2007, 11:00 AM
yea, but its a shame that "most guys" WHO have had to many "others partners" DONT to want to "change" and have the same person every nite? NOT!!! :) AT OUR AGE?...It's not very likely ~to keep them "FREE SPIRITS" tied down....wouldnt be fair to them...if ya do...they wont be happy....i know i married to one of them dudes... thats reality...so now "what can ya do if ya find one, (and actually "want them STILL"?) :) JUST ACCEPT IT ...OR MOVE ON...but remember if ya move on, from someone you really like...you can end up with someone ya "dont really like" BUTCOULD be a "one person PERSON" so make a long story short ...life has no guarantees...life's a party and then you die...party like its your last day, cus ya never know...:devil: just my opinion

ratso
01-28-2007, 11:01 AM
Ok, but you still haven't given me YOUR version/thoughts on why he is not into me???
He's like his mom... Heartbreaker, and Heartless as far as women go. There wasn't much I could do about that...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
Eventually MOST people it seems reach a point in their life where they want to settle down, but it's hard to do when you're around a group that has "too much fun"...as is his case. I would tell you about his major turning point and what I feel "did him in" as far as relationships, but that would be better coming from him instead of me...;)

ratso
01-28-2007, 11:03 AM
yea, but its a shame that "most guys" WHO have had to many "others partners" DONT to want to "change" and have the same person every nite? NOT!!! :) AT OUR AGE?...It's not very likely ~to keep them "FREE SPIRITS" tied down....wouldnt be fair to them...if ya do...they wont be happy....i know i married to one of them dudes... thats reality...so now "what can ya do if ya find one, (and actually "want them STILL"?) :) JUST ACCEPT IT ...OR MOVE ON...but remember if ya move on, from someone you really like...you can end up with someone ya "dont really like" BUTCOULD be a "one person PERSON" so make a long story short ...life has no guarantees...life's a party and then you die...party like its your last day, cus ya never know...:devil: just my opinion
EAZY... I'm really impressed with your grammar as of late...:D and excellent advice BTW...;)

Tom Brown
01-28-2007, 11:06 AM
I wish there was a text service that would allow me to receive the text messages sent between Ratso and Tina Marie. That's a service I'd happily pay for.

EAZYKILLER2006
01-28-2007, 11:07 AM
Hi Laurie!
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l109/mp2zone/img/hi-hello-aloha/80.gif
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g230/donika22/dirtysecret.jpg
harry i thought we were keeping that just between us?:sqeyes:

Tom Brown
01-28-2007, 11:08 AM
...harry i thought we were keeping that just between us?:sqeyes:
I'd pay to receive your text messages too but it would have to be a service hosted by babble fish.

EAZYKILLER2006
01-28-2007, 11:13 AM
I'd pay to receive your text messages too but it would have to be a service hosted by babble fish.
i am flipping thru e mails~ H.B ~my space~ and glamis ...on this labtop, i catch a post from Harry...lol~ i thought the "hi smiley guy" "harry" posted wipes everything but his private area ...LMFAO which would be funny if it did...my bad...oh well so another post "from me" that doesnt make sense...:rolleyes:

EAZYKILLER2006
01-28-2007, 11:26 AM
EAZY... I'm really impressed with your grammar as of late...:D and excellent advice BTW...;)
lol ya~ ive been trying to slow it down a bit...thanks to hot boats... they fixed the "logg ya out thing they had" if i took to long to type a post... (before) i would GET logged out ...WTF???gosh i hated that!!!...so... now i can take a bit longer, to review my post before i hit submit...with out getting logged out
in my defense
try and remember, i have never ever been on the cp untill i got my labtop...that was november...i use to hate the internet...OH I STILL... dont know where all the letters on the keyboard are yet... i know i suck...

Tom Brown
01-28-2007, 11:29 AM
...oh well so another post "from me" that doesnt make sense...:rolleyes:
Actually, I've never had any difficulty understanding your posts. I think teasing you about it is just an old gag that some people fall into.
I find your posts colorful and full of personality. :cool:

EAZYKILLER2006
01-28-2007, 11:43 AM
Actually, I've never had any difficulty understanding your posts. I think teasing you about it is just an old gag that some people fall into.
I find your posts colorful and full of personality. :cool:
well :D thank you! yea ..i get a few PM's saying that ppl are just kidding...much luv

SHOTKALLIN
01-28-2007, 11:51 AM
I think most people were just yankin your chain for all the damn @@@##$$$%%%%%^&&**(()))___+_ symbols you use.:D

SHOTKALLIN
01-28-2007, 11:54 AM
Ratso you have to give the murder chic a send off. Its only right. Just don't fall asleep after sex. :D We need some pics to remember her by too.;)

73kona455
01-28-2007, 11:57 AM
Ratso you have to give the murder chic a send off. Its only right. Just don't fall asleep after sex. :D We need some pics to remember her by too.;)
go for it ratso......lol just be sure to wear protection.. in this casea bullet proof vest...lol:eek: :eek: :D

ratso
01-28-2007, 12:29 PM
SHOT and kona... You know me... if it happens, this place will be the first to know.;)

Trailer Park Casanova
01-28-2007, 12:39 PM
lol ya~ ive been trying to slow it down a bit...thanks to hot boats... they fixed the "logg ya out thing they had" if i took to long to type a post... (before) i would GET logged out ...WTF???gosh i hated that!!!...so... now i can take a bit longer, to review my post before i hit submit...with out getting logged out
in my defense
try and remember, i have never ever been on the cp untill i got my labtop...that was november...i use to hate the internet...OH I STILL... dont know where all the letters on the keyboard are yet... i know i suck...
Your posts are great.

Jetaholic
01-28-2007, 01:31 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22072&stc=1&d=1168916792
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22073&stc=1&d=1168916893