PDA

View Full Version : Cop killer out on bail :mad:

rrrr
01-28-2007, 09:45 AM
:mad: :mad:
This asshole should be in jail. Punk 21 year old driving a Lexus kills a cop and daddy is able to bail him out. :mad: Wasn't his first DUI either.
The Officer was married with two small children. WTF? :mad:
From the Dallas Morning News:
REGIONAL ROUNDUP
12:00 AM CST on Sunday, January 28, 2007
FORT WORTH
Suspect in Fatal Crash Free on Bail
The man involved in the Dec. 17 crash that killed a Fort Worth police officer was released Friday from the Tarrant County jail on $1 million bail. According to police, at the time of the crash, Samuel Lee Hilburn, 21, had a blood-alcohol content of 0.2 percent, which is 2 ½ times Texas' legal limit of 0.08 percent. He was driving at least 84 mph when his Lexus rear-ended Fort Worth police Officer Dwayne Freeto's parked cruiser along the shoulder of Interstate 35W, police said. Officer Freeto, 34, had stopped to help a woman with a flat tire. The collision ignited both cars on I-35W near Morningside Drive. Officer Freeto died at the scene.

Mohave Vice
01-28-2007, 09:50 AM
No doubt this is b.s. But I'm sure this guy will be serving some time after his conviction.

01-28-2007, 09:52 AM
that is BS problably some rich ass kid needs to stay in jail
and see how the real world is

ratso
01-28-2007, 10:21 AM
Fukkin' Punk!http://***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

ratso
01-28-2007, 10:25 AM
http://www.odmp.org/officer.php?oid=18636

WetWillie
01-28-2007, 10:46 AM
This artical said bail was $100k
http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/local/crime_courts/16426731.htm
Looks like a nice guy!
http://www.dfw.com/images/dfw/dfw/16426/269823396304.jpg

Baja Big Dog
01-28-2007, 10:55 AM
CODE
RED!!!:idea:

Trailer Park Casanova
01-28-2007, 11:48 AM
Remember when this stuff shocked people?

rrrr
01-28-2007, 12:21 PM
http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/local/crime_courts/16426731.htm
Looks like a nice guy!
Your story was posted January 10th. This happened yesterday. At least the scumbag didn't die in the crash and can look forward to a nice long sentence.

Outnumbered
01-28-2007, 01:15 PM
Remember when this stuff shocked people?
No shit TPC. This is out of control. I can't stand to watch the news anymore. I just get too pissed. Fukkin' libs..."he is such a good kid and didn't mean it...he deserves another chance..." yada yada

SmokinLowriderSS
01-28-2007, 01:36 PM
Standard, 10% cash to a bondsman on a $1M bail. Daddy don't get the 100-grand back either.

vdrivenman
01-29-2007, 04:06 AM
down here we just call the bondsmen and ask are you going to make bail on someone ???
if you do,don't bother to ask for our help on your next FRS(bail jumper)!

superdave013
01-29-2007, 06:07 AM
why does it matter who he killed? I mean, if he killed your wife / kid would it not be as much of a big deal as it is now?

Outnumbered
01-29-2007, 07:26 AM
why does it matter who he killed? I mean, if he killed your wife / kid would it not be as much of a big deal as it is now?
It does not matter. You are correct. The point is that he should not be allowed to be out on bail for killing someone.

Moneypitt
01-29-2007, 07:26 AM
With finanical backing, a non court appointed lawyer,(public defender vs private counsel) he will probably do less time that the crack addict caught with half a dozen $10. rocks. Anyone who thinks our legal system isn't controled by the almighty buck needs to review the OJ case. Being entitled to reasonable bail is part of the system, actually posting that bail is where the system fails the lower income segment of society. Innocent until proven guilty is also a tremendously over used statement, especially in cases like this. I agree however, that it shouldn't matter who he killed to incite outrage, a life is a life, regardless of the circumstances. If "daddy" is that wealthy he probably posted the entire amount, which he will get 100% back when and if this sleezebag shows up in court..........Oh and let him get some plastic surgery prior to landing in prison, "Bubba" likes 'um cute.............MP

ratso
01-29-2007, 02:46 PM
I think this POS is going to spend sometime with Bubba:mad:
About a month before the crash, Hilburn, a former student at Paschal High School, was arrested by a Denton County sheriff's deputy on nine outstanding traffic warrants, authorities have said.
Another punk ass kid that thinks he can ignore the law because Daddy Got Money!http://***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

86 catalina
01-29-2007, 04:17 PM
What diffrence does it make whom he killed cop or no cop he killed someone.My heart goes out to the family but it dosent make it any worse for the fact that the person was a cop....this thread should start FATHER KILLED .Kinda makes everyone equal,cops are no better than anyone else.I guess what i am saying is if it was just an average joe there wouldnt have been near as must hub bub....about it.

ratso
01-29-2007, 04:24 PM
What diffrence does it make whom he killed cop or no cop he killed someone.My heart goes out to the family but it dosent make it any worse for the fact that the person was a cop....this thread should start FATHER KILLED .Kinda makes everyone equal,cops are no better than anyone else.I guess what i am saying is if it was just an average joe there wouldnt have been near as must hub bub....about it.
I think it SHOULD be noted he was a cop, and lost his life helping someone who had a flat, and was someones daughter, and possibly mother or wife. Geez people, all you hear on here most of the time is COP BASHING... then a cop is killed doing a good deed HELPING SOMEONE, and you still BITCH ABOUT IT!!! UNFUKKIN' BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

86 catalina
01-29-2007, 04:37 PM
I definatley was not bashing,i dont know if you can tell the difference.I simply stated that the fact that the person was a cop has no relevance what so ever.If it was just a plain ole everyday human life possibally even helping the person it would NOTget the same reconition.Besides cops get paid to help people for a living thats what they do.No big suprise there.Besides this cop knew that this job feild was a very dangerious one again no suprise.I am grateful that there are people out there willing to protect and serve(COPS),but am sick and tired of cops thinking that they are better than any other person above the law...

ratso
01-29-2007, 04:43 PM
I definatley was not bashing,i dont know if you can tell the difference.I simply stated that the fact that the person was a cop has no relevance what so ever.If it was just a plain ole everyday human life possibally even helping the person it would NOTget the same reconition.Besides cops get paid to help people for a living thats what they do.No big suprise there.Besides this cop knew that this job feild was a very dangerious one again no suprise.I am grateful that there are people out there willing to protect and serve(COPS),but am sick and tired of cops thinking that they are better than any other person above the law...
I wasn't singling you out... There has been so much cop bashing here, something you may be unaware of judging by your post count. I had been guilty of it myself, and there truly are a lot of asshole cops. It's just funny the shit doesn't even change when it's mentioned about one doing a good deed and dying from it... Fukk, I'm just glad he wasn't a black cop, then you have people making it a racial issue...http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
Once again, that was just a statement in general, and just happened to be after your post.;)

YeLLowBoaT
01-29-2007, 04:44 PM
I agree with that.
What if it was John Q public or tow truck driver?

ratso
01-29-2007, 04:46 PM
I agree with that.
What if it was John Q public or tow truck driver?
...or the girl that died in the sportscar and had pics splashed all over the internet.

86 catalina
01-29-2007, 04:49 PM
ratso i was starting to get a little choked up here.I luv everyone its a very sad day for the fam,,,,again my heart goes out.

ratso
01-29-2007, 04:54 PM
ratso i was starting to get a little choked up here.I luv everyone its a very sad day for the fam,,,,again my heart goes out.
I remember hearing of this when it happened... I believe he has family here in Waco too.
I have a cousin with Waco PD and also cousins and uncles with DPS, and believe me, I have as many good cop stories as bad cop stories. I actually have a bad cop story from today which kinda involves me, and I'm pretty steamed about it, but I won't "taint" this thread with it.

86 catalina
01-29-2007, 04:58 PM
want to go boatin....saftey first..

rrrr
01-29-2007, 06:26 PM
I think it SHOULD be noted he was a cop, and lost his life helping someone who had a flat, and was someones daughter, and possibly mother or wife. Geez people, all you hear on here most of the time is COP BASHING... then a cop is killed doing a good deed HELPING SOMEONE, and you still BITCH ABOUT IT!!! UNFUKKIN' BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
The lady had a flat on her BMW. A guy driving a Dodge pickup stopped to help her (This was around 4 AM) and he couldn't get the tire off. The officer pulled up behind the pickup, tried to help with the tire, and he had no luck either. So he told the woman he would just wait on the shoulder with his E lights on until the wrecker showed up since it was a slow night.
The asshole in the Lexus hit the squad car at over 80 MPH. The impact knocked the Crown Vic squad car into the Dodge, and the squad car's fuel tank exploded. The pickup driver broke out the driver's window on the squad car, felt around in the front seat trying to find the officer until the flames drove him away.
They found his body in the rear seat, the impact had taken him out of his seat and over into the back. He was burned beyond recognition. The Lexus driver crawled out of the wreckage, severely burned but alive
The next morning when the story was unfolding on the news, both the lady who had the flat and the pickup driver were interviewed. They both broke down and cried, the woman because the officer had died trying to help her her, and the pickup driver out of frustration because because he could not save him. It was pretty powerful stuff.
So yeah, it could have been anyone that died. But the manner in which this officer lost his life, and the fact he had a wife and children, tears my heart out. The people that protect us deserve better than to die on the side of the road, murdered by a f*cking drunk.
That's why I started this thread.

YeLLowBoaT
01-29-2007, 06:32 PM
So does the guy that just stops to help, or the tow truck driver trying to feed his family. Yes he had a wife and kid, guess what they are going to be taken care of... what if it was some hard working "fill in the blank" who never made above $10/ hour in his life. you think his wife and kid would be taken care of?

ratso
01-29-2007, 06:32 PM
The lady had a flat on her BMW. A guy driving a Dodge pickup stopped to help her (This was around 4 AM) and he couldn't get the tire off. The officer pulled up behind the pickup, tried to help with the tire, and he had no luck either. So he told the woman he would just wait on the shoulder with his E lights on until the wrecker showed up since it was a slow night.
The asshole in the Lexus hit the squad car at over 80 MPH. The impact knocked the Crown Vic squad car into the Dodge, and the squad car's fuel tank exploded. The pickup driver broke out the driver's window on the squad car, felt around in the front seat trying to find the officer until the flames drove him away.
They found his body in the rear seat, the impact had taken him out of his seat and over into the back. He was burned beyond recognition. The Lexus driver crawled out of the wreckage, severely burned but alive
The next morning when the story was unfolding on the news, both the lady who had the flat and the pickup driver were interviewed. They both broke down and cried, the woman because the officer had died trying to help her her, and the pickup driver out of frustration because because he could not save him. It was pretty powerful stuff.
So yeah, it could have been anyone that died. But the manner in which this officer lost his life, and the fact he had a wife and children, tears my heart out. The people that protect us deserve better than to die on the side of the road, murdered by a f*cking drunk.
That's why I started this thread.
AMEN! Very sad situation for a lot of people...:(