PDA

View Full Version : well heck

EAZYKILLER2006
01-28-2007, 08:42 PM
guess, i will come clean...yea, we are swingers, but funny thing is our swinger friends say we "arent" :eek: true swingers because "i really havent done shit" :) "yet" ...lol... but... i would... i just havent yet...but really what fun is it, to say "that shait", up on here?... it isnt as fun...but ppl who know "me" know the truth..oh well... darn, if i disappointed ya all...but, who really cares... its the internet.... and i gotta keep up with the comedy. soo ....i will continue to keep posting shait up on here, cus its fun.... but, when you meet us on the lake... and i run...well, now ya know why...cus i tell ya, "I dont even know who the swingers are" :supp:
reminds me of the movie..."american beauty":devil:
at the lake, i have seen ppl who "arent" suppose to be swingers do more shait than me...and "my married friends" ~ hooking it up behind there husbands back...WTF IS THAT ABOUT? even co wokers...wow, if only guys knew how bad the girls are....
i always talk so much shait...but in person, i run...i never let ppl get close to me...i guess ppl from the rhino run, who met me, kinda already figured that out...HUBBY SAYS I AM RUDE... because i do that..but its not that,...i just am nervous, because i talk so much shait...so i "run" from ppl ...just in case they take me serious...:notam: so, if ya met me, and i did/do the run thing...thats why...i will act like "i dont remember ya"...i dont know why i do that...but..." its what i do"...;) boo this doesnt sound like any fun.:) ..

BadKachina
01-28-2007, 08:53 PM
This is going to be a good thread.:D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-28-2007, 08:56 PM
not really ...lets go to the other thread when i act like i am the big hoe...now thats fun!!!

thumbs
01-28-2007, 08:58 PM
I went to a swingers club once. As it turns out you gotta bring a partner with you.

moneypit
01-28-2007, 09:00 PM
Finally, somebody that admits it around here...By the way, I dont swing it makes me nauscious. I like the teeter totter.:D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-28-2007, 09:04 PM
I went to a swingers club once. As it turns out you gotta bring a partner with you.
lol banned huh? actually the swing clubs are ...just like regular clubs, except there are "rooms in the back"...you can go back there, to the rooms, with anyone ...as long as THERE is one guy and a girl...thats how hubby gets so much action...i am dancing... and hubby gets taken to the back...sometimes, i dont even know hes back there...guess... girls like him...

NUTHIN
01-28-2007, 09:06 PM
guess, i will come clean...yea, we are swingers, but funny thing is our swinger friends say we "arent" :eek: true swingers because "i really havent done shit" :) "yet" ...lol... but... i would... i just havent yet...but really what fun is it, to say "that shait", up on here?... it isnt as fun...but ppl who know "me" know the truth..oh well... darn, if i disappointed ya all...but, who really cares... its the internet.... and i gotta keep up with the comedy. soo ....i will continue to keep posting shait up on here, cus its fun.... but, when you meet us on the lake... and i run...well, now ya know why...cus i tell ya, "I dont even know who the swingers are" :supp:
at the lake, i have seen ppl who "arent" suppose to be swingers do more shait than me...and "my married friends" ~ hooking it up behind there husbands back...WTF IS THAT ABOUT? even co wokers...wow, if only guys knew how bad the girls are....
i always talk so much shait...but in person, i run...i never let ppl get close to me...i guess ppl from the rhino run, who met me, kinda already figured that out...HUBBY SAYS I AM RUDE... because i do that..but its not that,...i just am nervous, because i talk so much shait...so i "run" from ppl ...just in case they take me serious...:notam: so, if ya met me, and i did/do the run thing...thats why...i will act like "i dont remember ya"...i dont know why i do that...but..." its what i do"...;) boo this doesnt sound like any fun.:) ..
ah HELL this ruins EVERYTHING:jawdrop: BUT do still pretend it makes for a good read:D :D

OKIE-JET
01-28-2007, 09:12 PM
lol banned huh? actually the swing clubs are ...just like regular clubs, except there are "rooms in the back"...you can go back there, to the rooms, with anyone ...as long as THERE is one guy and a girl...thats how hubby gets so much action...i am dancing... and hubby gets taken to the back...sometimes, i dont even know hes back there...guess... girls like him...
How come he gets all the fun?:idea: :confused:

EAZYKILLER2006
01-28-2007, 09:16 PM
How come he gets all the fun?:idea: :confused:
lol girls like him i guess...

BigDoug
01-28-2007, 09:30 PM
Let us get serious for a moment ok...................if i wanted to sleep with you (have sex) your husband is ok with that ?......and the day after we all go ride in the desert.........is this ok ?

moneypit
01-28-2007, 09:31 PM
Let us get serious for a moment ok...................if i wanted to sleep with you (have sex) your husband is ok with that ?......and the day after we all go ride in the desert.........is this ok ?
WTF???:eek: :eek: WARNING: WARNING:

BigDoug
01-28-2007, 09:34 PM
Where are you Laurie ?

Tom Brown
01-28-2007, 09:40 PM
Where are you Laurie ?
She had to leave in a hurry. Also, she mentioned she doesn't remember who you are.

EAZYKILLER2006
01-28-2007, 10:04 PM
Where are you Laurie ?
i know i know we are in cali, cus dallas isnt finished with our boat...darn! our plans are getting f up...hopefully... this next weekend, we will be able to take the boat back to havi...the "new plan" is to take the boat, back to havi after the boat shown, OR on sunday morning...guess it will be "indigio joes" for superbowl...

EAZYKILLER2006
01-28-2007, 10:05 PM
LOL HUBBY SAYS "HOOK IT UP" ...GUESS CUS HE IS...

EAZYKILLER2006
01-28-2007, 10:06 PM
if he gets your woman...lol

BigDoug
01-28-2007, 10:09 PM
Oh boy......................................what did i get myself into :eek:

INSman
Now, where is Richele with all this ??!!?? :eek:
I had never knowingly met a "swinger" from the ***boat Forum Boards, except some well known "Nut Swingers" :idea:

EAZYKILLER2006
She had to leave in a hurry. Also, she mentioned she doesn't remember who you are.
lol i think i do remember who he is...i wasnt drinking that day...lime green artic cat rite? if ya walked into the supermarket rite now ...i might not remember who you are...but get on your prowler, then it will cum to me...;)

Tom Brown
01-28-2007, 10:10 PM
Oh boy......................................what did i get myself into :eek:
It's your basic fukk fest.
Step up, cowboy. :cool:

BigDoug
01-28-2007, 10:11 PM
Ya, i'll get on my prowler for ya !! :)

BigDoug
01-28-2007, 10:12 PM
Blane, keep Richelle out of this.............................................. ...........for now !! :D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-28-2007, 10:13 PM
It's your basic fukk fest.
Step up, cowboy. :cool:
yea it is...with me as an observer...

Tom Brown
01-28-2007, 10:15 PM
yea it is...with me as an observer...
That's my preferred position, as well. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

moneypit
01-28-2007, 10:17 PM
That's my preferred position, as well. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
In the dark corner of the room with the kleenex box.:p :p

BigDoug
01-28-2007, 10:17 PM
An observer ?................................so your all talk right ?
Laurie, you better fess up, you like the action too don't you ? :)

HavasuSelect
01-28-2007, 10:18 PM
Yes, very true. I'm glad I caught up with this early cause I know when I get home from work tomorrow this thread is going to be 10 pages long.

moneypit
01-28-2007, 10:19 PM
So whats everybody wearing right now?:D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-28-2007, 10:21 PM
An observer ?................................so your all talk right ?
Laurie, you better fess up, you like the action too don't you ? :)
i would ...i just havent ...i am "all talk" with a plan of action in the very near future...i am getting very brave...so i know i will...:)

Tom Brown
01-28-2007, 10:23 PM
So whats everybody wearing right now?:D
lol! :D
... so I went on a 10 km run this morning (about 6 miles). Normally, this would be no big deal for any of the guys in my group but we've had a lot of snow dumped on us in the last 24 hours and the last 3 km were spent trying to high-step through 2' snow drifts.
I have no groin strength left at all. It feels weird, like I've pulled something. If Laurie were to swing by my place right now, I'd have to go oral on her because I couldn't thrust quickly enough to make anything happen for either of us.

EAZYKILLER2006
01-28-2007, 10:25 PM
... so I went on a 10 km run this morning (about 6 miles). Normally, this would be no big deal for any of the guys in my group but we've had a lot of snow dumped on us in the last 24 hours and the last 3 km were spent trying to high-step through 2' snow drifts.
I have no groin strength left at all. It feels weird, like I've pulled something. If Laurie were to swing by my place right now, I'd have to go oral on her because I couldn't thrust quickly enough to make anything happen for either of us.
oh now that would work...count me in.... im there...

moneypit
01-28-2007, 10:25 PM
You would go into tetany... You may need some Myofacial release... Laurie???

HavasuSelect
01-28-2007, 10:26 PM
SIG LINES! Get yer sig lines! A Tom Brown original. Going once, Going twice, somebody better step up and take this gem.

BigDoug
01-28-2007, 10:33 PM
Tom, you may want to consult Aaron the work out king to help you strengthin your groin muscles...............................:D

lucky
01-29-2007, 07:12 AM
She had to leave in a hurry. Also, she mentioned she doesn't member who you are.
screwin in the desert is HOt, and abrasive - ohh and watch out for all the pricks - catus that is :) :D

Jordy
01-29-2007, 07:15 AM
Interesting. :notam: :D

460 jus getn it
01-29-2007, 07:31 AM
Interesting. :notam: :DTo say the least...........................................:D

Windy
01-29-2007, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Brown
lol!
SIG LINES! Get yer sig lines! A Tom Brown original. Going once, Going twice, somebody better step up and take this gem.
LMAO

Baja Big Dog
01-29-2007, 08:51 AM
Ahhh you wont get any of this shit in the magazine!!!:eek:

Mandelon
01-29-2007, 09:00 AM
You sure are an interesting person. Very attractive indeed. But the take I get, is that your husband gets to play around and you're supposedly OK with it. He says you can also, but you don't. But you might. Maybe.
I don't think that's swinging, I think its call philandering and enabling. :D

QuickCheetah
01-29-2007, 09:10 AM
DAYUM.....and here i am saying that my life is boring because i stopped being the dj at a swing club....Easy thanks for bringing back the good memories:D

echo
01-29-2007, 09:41 AM
You sure are an interesting person. Very attractive indeed. But the take I get, is that your husband gets to play around and you're supposedly OK with it. He says you can also, but you don't. But you might. Maybe.
Easy,make sure your name is on everything.

topless
01-29-2007, 10:03 AM
I think your marraige is screwed. You act and talk like a teenager, you claim to be a swinger yet claim again that it is only your husband who does the swinging thing. You are one sick puppy with obviously not one ounce of self esteem and I hope your husband gets regular STD tests.

CBadDad
01-29-2007, 10:11 AM
I think your marraige is screwed. You act and talk like a teenager, you claim to be a swinger yet claim again that it is only your husband who does the swinging thing. You are one sick puppy with obviously not one ounce of self esteem and I hope your husband gets regular STD tests.
Don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel.

RP2
01-29-2007, 10:24 AM
.:) ..
Your kids must be so proud that you post things like this on a Public Forum.:jawdrop: :rolleyes:

Captain Dan
01-29-2007, 10:31 AM
her "my space" link from sig line says she is 15 years old !

topless
01-29-2007, 10:33 AM
Your kids must be so proud that you post things like this on a Public Forum.:jawdrop: :rolleyes:
Her kids probablly go with her to her swingers club. Remember she is a great mom so it's Ok. What a peice of work you are EZ.:confused: :confused:

lucky
01-29-2007, 10:34 AM
she may not have alot of self asteem, but she has a lot of options lmao :D :jawdrop: Toppless i think she is getting more actin than you and i :)

topless
01-29-2007, 10:37 AM
she may not have alot of self asteem, but she has a lot of options lmao :D :jawdrop: Toppless i think she is getting more actin than you and i :)
I think you're right, the only action I get these days are drunk dials. LOL

Mandelon
01-29-2007, 10:42 AM
I think you're right, the only action I get these days are drunk dials. LOL
Not for the lack of trying.....:devil:

Mohave Vice
01-29-2007, 10:49 AM
her "my space" link from sig line says she is 15 years old !
I saw that as well. The pic certainly does not appear to be a 15 y.o.

GHT
01-29-2007, 10:53 AM
There are swingers on ***boat and at the lake???:confused: I thought everyone was just overly friendly..:D
This is just plain crazy...:devil:

Captain Dan
01-29-2007, 11:28 AM
[/U][/B]
I saw that as well. The pic certainly does not appear to be a 15 y.o.
maybe it's even multiples thereof - like 3

Devil's Advocate
01-29-2007, 11:34 AM
I'm feeling ya on this one, no pun intended.:D
Classic.:D

Mandelon
01-29-2007, 11:43 AM
Can I feel you back? :D

Phat Matt
01-29-2007, 12:05 PM
Can I feel your backside? :D
I fixed what you meant to say. :)

Devil's Advocate
01-29-2007, 12:14 PM
I fixed what you meant to say. :)
:devil:..........................:D

SHOTKALLIN
01-29-2007, 12:44 PM
It appears that as long as Hubby supplies the toys (boat, rhino, havasu pad) he gets to play(cheat). Why would you allow your spouse to swing if it really is not your thing? Are you just along for the ride because your life is fun?:confused:

lucky
01-29-2007, 12:54 PM
It appears that as long as Hubby supplies the toys (boat, rhino, havasu pad) he gets to play(cheat). Why would you allow your spouse to swing if it really is not your thing? Are you just along for the ride because your life is fun?:confused:
Who are we to judge , after all this is ***boat :D
my vote is "its about the toy" in more way than one :jawdrop: :D

SHOTKALLIN
01-29-2007, 12:59 PM
Who are we to judge , after all this is ***boat :D
my vote is "its about the toy" in more way than one :jawdrop: :D
Not judging her...just wanted to know if that was the case.:D Maybe the divorce rate would go down if all women liked boats, rhinos, and a second home in Havasu? :D

lucky
01-29-2007, 01:09 PM
Not judging her...just wanted to know if that was the case.:D Maybe the divorce rate would go down if all women liked boats, rhinos, and a second home in Havasu? :D
maybe thats what i'm dong wrong :idea: ERRRRR maybe My ex's where doing it wrong -- So her husband gets to bang whom ever she wants while she watches ? I'm going to have to ponder this for several minutes then i'm going to take up smoking :D

Boozer
01-29-2007, 01:32 PM
All I know is that if I were to get married and my wife were to let me bang all the women I wanted too... I would not have a problem with it.

AZJD
01-29-2007, 01:46 PM
All I know is that if I were to get married and my wife were to let me bang all the women I wanted too... I would not have a problem with it.
Been there done that! Was not married, but living together none the less. It is a recipe for disaster. No matter what anyone says here, this lifestyle will eventually breed jealousy! Somewhere along the line it just happens and insecurities develope! Just speaking from experience, and I am a very open minded person! Now I am with a girl whom I have been with for 6 months and I would dream of touching another girl. Just a respect level I guess. Just my .02

SHOTKALLIN
01-29-2007, 01:53 PM
Women are jealous and katty by nature. Even if they are cool with the swingset another girl will come to the playground and claim that her milkshake is better than hers. Just like the song.:D

topless
01-29-2007, 01:59 PM
Women are jealous and katty by nature. Even if they are cool with the swingset another girl will come to the playground and claim that her milkshake is better than hers. Just like the song.:D We women (all except EZ) are territorial and want ours to be ours and not everyone elses. Not only that but MOST of us are not to fond of sexually transmitted diseases.:jawdrop:

Boozer
01-29-2007, 02:02 PM
We women (all except EZ) are territorial and want ours to be ours and not everyone elses. Not only that but MOST of us are not to fond of sexually transmitted diseases.:jawdrop:
Nothing a little peniscillin <sp> can't clear up. Plus, I know I had a great night the night before when I wake up in the morning and it burns when I pee. :D

topless
01-29-2007, 02:04 PM
Nothing a little peniscillin <sp> can't clear up. Plus, I know I had a great night the night before when I wake up in the morning and it burns when I pee. :DEWWWWWWW:o

Devil's Advocate
01-29-2007, 02:21 PM
We women (all except EZ) are territorial and want ours to be ours and not everyone elses. Not only that but MOST of us are not to fond of sexually transmitted diseases.:jawdrop:
Just battin' them out of the park today aren't ya?:D
Been there done that! Was not married, but living together none the less. It is a recipe for disaster. No matter what anyone says here, this lifestyle will eventually breed jealousy! Somewhere along the line it just happens and insecurities develope! Just speaking from experience, and I am a very open minded person! Now I am with a girl whom I have been with for 6 months and I would dream of touching another girl. Just a respect level I guess. Just my .02
Agree.
... Maybe the divorce rate would go down if all women liked boats, rhinos, and a second home in Havasu? :D
Now that's one to ponder...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

ratso
01-29-2007, 02:41 PM
In general, women are usually territorial, but not all of them... trust me on that. I think EAZY is a cool chick and it seems to me she is happy in her relationship. If I was around her and she wanted to swing, I'm sure I'd oblige her. At least she's open about who and what she is and doesn't hide behind some bullshit lie like so many other women do. It's out in the open... nobody is doing anything behind anybody's back. If you don't approve, who cares... it's her life. People marry for different reasons. Marrying for love is the one that will almost always burn your ass. I know plenty that marry for money, and should it go away, they'll dump their old man and find another clown with money... Love isn't even in their vocabulary. I know a few swingers here in town, mostly pretty cool people. I know another couple, been married almost 50 years. He had always slept around, but not her. Their marriage seemed more like a business arrangement. They go on 2 cruises every year, take trips in their motorhome, practically live at the lake during the summer (she has never ridden in any of his speedboats) and he almost always has one or two girlfriends hanging out with him... To say it doesn't work??? I'm not so sure about that. I believe it's mainly your conventional type marriage that doesn't work. As to all the people bashing EAZY, just exactly how perfect has your life been? She seems happy. Let her be...;)

AZJD
01-29-2007, 02:42 PM
Nothing a little tussin can't cure! =)

AZJD
01-29-2007, 02:45 PM
Just to be clear. I am all for doin what cha want to do and what ever makes you happy! I am not hating. I was there not to long ago. Learned my lesson is all! It works for a lot of people I know and hang out with often. I am the last person to judge someone else! Do your thing, just sharing my OPINION!

topless
01-29-2007, 02:55 PM
In general, women are usually territorial, but not all of them... trust me on that. I think EAZY is a cool chick and it seems to me she is happy in her relationship. If I was around her and she wanted to swing, I'm sure I'd oblige her. At least she's open about who and what she is and doesn't hide behind some bullshit lie like so many other women do. It's out in the open... nobody is doing anything behind anybody's back. If you don't approve, who cares... it's her life. People marry for different reasons. Marrying for love is the one that will almost always burn your ass. I know plenty that marry for money, and should it go away, they'll dump their old man and find another clown with money... Love isn't even in their vocabulary. I know a few swingers here in town, mostly pretty cool people. I know another couple, been married almost 50 years. He had always slept around, but not her. Their marriage seemed more like a business arrangement. They go on 2 cruises every year, take trips in their motorhome, practically live at the lake during the summer (she has never ridden in any of his speedboats) and he almost always has one or two girlfriends hanging out with him... To say it doesn't work??? I'm not so sure about that. I believe it's mainly your conventional type marriage that doesn't work. As to all the people bashing EAZY, just exactly how perfect has your life been? She seems happy. Let her be...;)All I'm saying here is how can you go to some sex swap meet, know your spouse is either banging the hell out of someone else or getting the hell banged out of them? Then go home, act like this is perfectly fine and not even wory about catching something or knocking someone up?

SHOTKALLIN
01-29-2007, 03:17 PM
All I'm saying here is how can you go to some sex swap meet, know your spouse is either banging the hell out of someone else or getting the hell banged out of them? Then go home, act like this is perfectly fine and not even wory about catching something or knocking someone up?
Vasectomy and Robitussin:D

SHOTKALLIN
01-29-2007, 03:20 PM
In general, women are usually territorial, but not all of them... trust me on that. I think EAZY is a cool chick and it seems to me she is happy in her relationship. If I was around her and she wanted to swing, I'm sure I'd oblige her. At least she's open about who and what she is and doesn't hide behind some bullshit lie like so many other women do. It's out in the open... nobody is doing anything behind anybody's back. If you don't approve, who cares... it's her life. People marry for different reasons. Marrying for love is the one that will almost always burn your ass. I know plenty that marry for money, and should it go away, they'll dump their old man and find another clown with money... Love isn't even in their vocabulary. I know a few swingers here in town, mostly pretty cool people. I know another couple, been married almost 50 years. He had always slept around, but not her. Their marriage seemed more like a business arrangement. They go on 2 cruises every year, take trips in their motorhome, practically live at the lake during the summer (she has never ridden in any of his speedboats) and he almost always has one or two girlfriends hanging out with him... To say it doesn't work??? I'm not so sure about that. I believe it's mainly your conventional type marriage that doesn't work. As to all the people bashing EAZY, just exactly how perfect has your life been? She seems happy. Let her be...;)
I'm not bashing....I'm fucccin jealous:D ....not really i like my mundane life.;)

Devil's Advocate
01-29-2007, 03:24 PM
Now I think you're both whacked! But no news there..:D
Oh, forgot to add the, "just my $0.02".....:crossx:

topless
01-29-2007, 03:26 PM
Oh, forgot to add the, "just my $0.02".....:crossx:add it to my $0.03 and we have a whole nickle.:D

ratso
01-29-2007, 03:27 PM
All I'm saying here is how can you go to some sex swap meet, know your spouse is either banging the hell out of someone else or getting the hell banged out of them? Then go home, act like this is perfectly fine and not even wory about catching something or knocking someone up?
topless, people don't have to be swingers to do that. People in supposedly committed relationships can have that happen because so many screw around. Me personally, I've never "had" anything. Once I thought I did because of blood in my um you know what, but it just turned out to be something ruptured from vigorous sex. I believe in condoms, except for with a few girls I know, but then we are up front and honest about what is or isn't going on... I won't go into the details of all that, but, I am careful, and I'm sure most of these swingers are too...

ratso
01-29-2007, 03:29 PM
Oh, forgot to add the, "just my $0.02".....:crossx:
One step forward and two steps back? http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif:D

Devil's Advocate
01-29-2007, 03:32 PM
topless, people don't have to be swingers to do that. People in supposedly committed relationships can have that happen because so many screw around. Me personally, I've never "had" anything. Once I thought I did because of blood in my um you know what, but it just turned out to be something ruptured from vigorous sex. I believe in condoms, except for with a few girls I know, but then we are up front and honest about what is or isn't going on... I won't go into the details of all that, but, I am careful, and I'm sure most of these swingers are too...
Ok, TMI..:2purples:
Uh, honey, not sure if you're the very best one out there to consult with as far as relationships since you seem to be a relationship train wreck..http://***boat.com/ubb/eek.gif:D Aw hell, who am I to talk?:D Don't you have some murdering vixen to chase down?:D :D

topless
01-29-2007, 03:39 PM
topless, people don't have to be swingers to do that. People in supposedly committed relationships can have that happen because so many screw around. Me personally, I've never "had" anything. Once I thought I did because of blood in my um you know what, but it just turned out to be something ruptured from vigorous sex. I believe in condoms, except for with a few girls I know, but then we are up front and honest about what is or isn't going on... I won't go into the details of all that, but, I am careful, and I'm sure most of these swingers are too...I know of a few couples that are into that...........well, they are not couples anymore.

EmpirE231
01-29-2007, 03:53 PM
I think it's whack!! you might as well stay single :D

No Name
01-29-2007, 03:54 PM
I like EAZY-K too and think she’s a nice person. As far as being a swinger, not my cup of tea. Just the thought of some other guy touching my woman would make me sick to my stomach and their is no focking way I would be ok with something like that. In fact I would probably kill the focker, both of them for that mater. :D For me it’s just wrong but that’s just my opinion.
Some things in life you don’t share.

ratso
01-29-2007, 03:54 PM
Ok, TMI..:2purples:
Uh, honey, not sure if you're the very best one out there to consult with as far as relationships since you seem to be a relationship train wreck..http://***boat.com/ubb/eek.gif:D Aw hell, who am I to talk?:D Don't you have some murdering vixen to chase down?:D :D
My bail bondsman, who she also used, told me last night she is filing for an extension... I'm not sure if he said that was to happen today or just sometime this week...
As of today, he is also my son's bailbondsman too...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

topless
01-29-2007, 03:57 PM
My bail bondsman, who she also used, told me last night she is filing for an extension... I'm not sure if he said that was to happen today or just sometime this week...
As of today, he is also my son's bailbondsman too...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gifDAMN Ratso!!!

ratso
01-29-2007, 04:08 PM
DAMN Ratso!!!
Sometimes I wish my life was more "normal"... really... I do...

topless
01-29-2007, 04:10 PM
Sometimes I wish my life was more "normal"... really... I do...Don't say that. You keep us entertained.

mbrown2
01-29-2007, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the sig.

Big Warlock
01-29-2007, 04:57 PM
:D Been there done that! Was not married, but living together none the less. It is a recipe for disaster. No matter what anyone says here, this lifestyle will eventually breed jealousy! Somewhere along the line it just happens and insecurities develope! Just speaking from experience, and I am a very open minded person! Now I am with a girl whom I have been with for 6 months and I would dream of touching another girl. Just a respect level I guess. Just my .02
Might want to check the spelling on this chief. Third to the last sentence. Just hit edit. I am off to get some popcorn! This thread has potential!! :D

lucky
01-29-2007, 05:01 PM
fockin ***boat - I love winter - :) lmao :D I think we should replace congress with the forums of ***boat ! :):D

Devil's Advocate
01-29-2007, 05:19 PM
fockin ***boat - I love winter - :) lmao :D I think we should replace congress with the forums of ***boat ! :):D
That just may work. Not like anything would get more f*cked up than it already is.:D

Schiada76
01-29-2007, 05:35 PM
Sometimes I wish my life was more "normal"... really... I do...
No you don't.
If you really did you would get out of the bar scene and grow up.
I mean that as politely as I can say it.

moneypit
01-29-2007, 05:41 PM
I like EAZY-K too and think she’s a nice person. As far as being a swinger, not my cup of tea. Just the thought of some other guy touching my woman would make me sick to my stomach and their is no focking way I would be ok with something like that. In fact I would probably kill the focker, both of them for that mater. :D For me it’s just wrong but that’s just my opinion.
Some things in life you don’t share.
Your right... whats worse is when guys only hangout with you because your ol' lady is hot.:D :jawdrop:

Riverguy92345
01-29-2007, 05:58 PM
seems like a lot of people bashing Easy and swinging. Wonder how many of them have tried it.Speaking with experence on the subject, don't knock it until you check out the back rooms...lol you would be surprised how humble everyone is when naked...:)

Devil's Advocate
01-29-2007, 06:00 PM
seems like a lot of people bashing Easy and swinging. Wonder how many of them have tried it.Speaking with experence on the subject, don't knock it until you check out the back rooms...lol you would be surprised how humble everyone is when naked...:)
Ok, step away from the crack pipe newbie..:D
Welcome to ***boat..;)

jbtrailerjim
01-29-2007, 06:09 PM
I don't need to try the "Swingers Lifestyle" to know if I will like it or not. The thought of some other dude banging my wife makes me ill. No thanks. It's not the type of lifestyle I'd like to live. I didn't marry my wife to share her with other guys. If I wanted to keep banging other women, I would have never gotten married.

Big Warlock
01-29-2007, 06:23 PM
I have to agree that I am not up for "sharing" my other half with anyone. Just not going to work out for us. Neither of us are jealous, but that sharing thing is not for us! To each his own! :D

ratso
01-29-2007, 06:29 PM
No you don't.
As far as the bar scene, I am in it to learn it, from a business standpoint. Hope to have my own open next year, and trust me, I've had just as much if not more "abnormal" stuff happen to me away from that scene. As far as growing up, what do you mean by that? Stay home with the wife and kids and be a family man? Done it, been there, 5 times, can't make it work... I run my businesses and work at least 70 hours a week, go to the gym, spend some of my spare time on here, and there are women out there that I see and have fun with, because I am far from dead... so maybe "growing up" would be what by your standards, because if it's too damn boring I'm not gonna do it. I'm just taking it a day at a time, trying to enjoy life and surrounding myself with "fun" people, which just so happen aren't all from the bar scene...
On the other hand, as far as what I really meant by life being a little more normal, is my son being arrested on a bogus deal today over one crazy bitch and I'm sitting here waiting for the call to get him out of jail. I've had friends around me that have committed suicide... too many, lost some in car wrecks, my divorces duh, my felony assault stuff I had to fight for years and finally get it thrown out of court, a very close friend of mine drowning a couple of years ago because of an accident on one of my boats... shit just seems to follow me around. If I didn't have this place, my work, my son and grandson, my somewhat colorful lifestyle, friends like Tina that makes her appearance here from time to time... I would probably absolutely lose it. Sometimes my life is a train wreck I'll admit... but it has nothing to do with growing up... and I mean that as politely as I can say it...;)

Kim Hanson
01-29-2007, 06:31 PM
Shit buddy, I thought my sex life was crazy :D :D I'm calling you Dr. Ratso from now on, you know Dr Phil by any chance
:D :D .........( . )( . )........

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 06:31 PM
so what have i missed?...lol, we go to swing clubs about 4 times a year...not every one who goes to the clubs, goes to have sex...i like to dance...
lets see... its a paid membership...couples only...theres an entrance fee, which includes all the drinks free, and dinner ...there are showers, lockers, and back rooms...so its cheaper for us, to go to a swing club... cus i like to drink...with the dinner and free drinks...that alone make it worth it...when couples arrive to a swing club, every one is single for the night ...ppl do what ever they like...if the choose too...thats about it...it reminds me of the "sandbar" but in doors...sometimes you see some crazy shait...but not everyone at the river does crazy shait...well thats all... i just logged on... so i have some previous posts to read...

No Name
01-29-2007, 06:35 PM
so what have i missed?...lol, we go to swing clubs about 4 times a year...not every one who goes to the clubs, goes to have sex...i like to dance...
lets see... its a paid membership...couples only...theres an entrance fee, which includes all the drinks free, and dinner ...there are showers, lockers, and back rooms...so its cheaper for us, to go to a swing club... cus i like to drink...with the dinner and free drinks...that alone make it worth it...when couples arrive to a swing club, every one is single for the night ...ppl do what ever they like...if the choose too...thats about it...it reminds me of the "sandbar" but in doors...sometimes you see some crazy shait...but not everyone at the river does crazy shait...well thats all... i just logged on... so i have some previous posts to read...
Sounds like a big ***** house to me…..:D
j/k EAZY-K.:)

ratso
01-29-2007, 06:36 PM
No you don't.
...also, last night I was at the bar, had a couple drinks with my son, a friend of mine, a Sergeant with Waco PD, my bail bondsman, and 2 attorneys... one of the attorneys a very dear friend and semi retired... Maybe they should grow up too lol...:D

ratso
01-29-2007, 06:37 PM
I wanna know what letters where deleted in that post...:jawdrop: :D

Kim Hanson
01-29-2007, 06:38 PM
As far as the bar scene, I am in it to learn it, from a business standpoint. Hope to have my own open next year, and trust me, I've had just as much if not more "abnormal" stuff happen to me away from that scene. As far as growing up, what do you mean by that? Stay home with the wife and kids and be a family man? Done it, been there, 5 times, can't make it work... I run my businesses and work at least 70 hours a week, go to the gym, spend some of my spare time on here, and there are women out there that I see and have fun with, because I am far from dead... so maybe "growing up" would be what by your standards, because if it's too damn boring I'm not gonna do it. I'm just taking it a day at a time, trying to enjoy life and surrounding myself with "fun" people, which just so happen aren't all from the bar scene...
On the other hand, as far as what I really meant by life being a little more normal, is my son being arrested on a bogus deal today over one crazy bitch and I'm sitting here waiting for the call to get him out of jail. I've had friends around me that have committed suicide... too many, lost some in car wrecks, my divorces duh, my felony assault stuff I had to fight for years and finally get it thrown out of court, a very close friend of mine drowning a couple of years ago because of an accident on one of my boats... shit just seems to follow me around. If I didn't have this place, my work, my son and grandson, my somewhat colorful lifestyle, friends like Tina that makes her appearance here from time to time... I would probably absolutely lose it. Sometimes my life is a train wreck I'll admit... but it has nothing to do with growing up... and I mean that as politely as I can say it...;)
You can always call me buddy....I would hate to see a good friend like you lose his marbles...# 780 875 6742.......( . )( . )...........:idea:

No Name
01-29-2007, 06:39 PM
I wanna know what letters where deleted in that post...:jawdrop: :D
It sounds like OR….:D

ratso
01-29-2007, 06:40 PM
You can always call me buddy....I would hate to see a good friend like you lose his marbles...# 780 875 6742.......( . )( . )...........:idea:
lol... you got it Kim...:D

ratso
01-29-2007, 06:41 PM
It sounds like OR….:D
ROTFLMAO...:D that's what I was thinking...:jawdrop:

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 06:43 PM
DAYUM.....and here i am saying that my life is boring because i stopped being the dj at a swing club....Easy thanks for bringing back the good memories:D
koolieo which one? i need to know of some new swing clubs... where ppl dont know us...our swinger friends, are starting to kick us to the curb:( saying we arent real swingers...:confused:

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 06:45 PM
i dont have kids ...i have 2 grown men 21 and 24 who are swingers too...

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 06:52 PM
lol, i said i would f* ...i do plan to! you all know i want to... ...just the minute a dude finds out, i would like to get with him...damn!!! the wont back up, and give me some breathing room...so i back up...i wish dudes would just play it kewl...dang...ya know kick back...then maybe i could get my FREAK ON...:)

Kim Hanson
01-29-2007, 06:57 PM
lol, i said i would f* ...i do plan to! you all know i want to... ...just the minute a dude finds out, i would like to get with him...damn!!! the wont back up, and give me some breathing room...so i back up...i wish dudes would just play it kewl...dang...ya know kick back...then maybe i could get my FREAK ON...:)
What the hell is a " Freak On " ?................( . )( . ).........:D :D

mrs.rvrluvr
01-29-2007, 06:57 PM
I'll swing with ya EZ and bring the kids I'll do them next:D

No Name
01-29-2007, 06:58 PM
lol, i said i would f* ...i do plan t
:idea: :D

Devil's Advocate
01-29-2007, 07:16 PM
I don't need to try the "Swingers Lifestyle" to know if I will like it or not. The thought of some other dude banging my wife makes me ill. No thanks. It's not the type of lifestyle I'd like to live. I didn't marry my wife to share her with other guys. If I wanted to keep banging other women, I would have never gotten married.
Pretty logical sounding to me..
Ratso, you're bringing me down tonight.:squiggle: Cut it out will ya? :D
For reals, I hope everything works out ok with your son.;)
It all sounds pretty f*cked up to me.:messedup: :D

tinamarie7409
01-29-2007, 07:19 PM
...also, last night I was at the bar, had a couple drinks with my son, a friend of mine, a Sergeant with Waco PD, my bail bondsman, and 2 attorneys... one of the attorneys a very dear friend and semi retired... Maybe they should grow up too lol...:D
I am so hurt that I was not invited...you could have added "the hot banker"!

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 07:21 PM
OH HEY, THANKS DUDE !!! ppl need to remember , we have been married for 23 years...and have been together, for 26 years..."we" just never really had a chance to experience much ...getting married so young...so the swing thing works for us...we, have only been swinging for about 4 years...i just felt like i was holding hubby back, from some potential sexual experience, I KNOW ITS DIFFERENT FOR GUYS...THAN GIRLS...and i didnt want to think, that just because he was "married to me" he couldnt have his sexual fun...gosh married forever, and you arent suppose to be attracted to "anyone" ever? this just didnt seem very realistic to me...half the time when HUBBY goes to the back at the swing clubs ...i wouldnt even know he was gone, if he didnt tell me...if some ppl are bothered BY THE BACK ROOM SEX STUFF...they dont have to watch...just like a porn...some girls dont like them...some do...some girls like to watch some dont...i would rather "hear" him tell me ..than watch...cus watching means going to the back...and then ya have ppl trying to jump ya...and then its back to the RUN THING...:)

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 07:24 PM
Just to be clear. I am all for doin what cha want to do and what ever makes you happy! I am not hating. I was there not to long ago. Learned my lesson is all! It works for a lot of people I know and hang out with often. I am the last person to judge someone else! Do your thing, just sharing my OPINION!
kewl much luv...heck i am only on post 71...ya all are to fast for me to keep up...

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 07:31 PM
What the hell is a " Freak On " ?................( . )( . ).........:D :D
anything more than dancing...

Devil's Advocate
01-29-2007, 07:34 PM
OH HEY, THANKS DUDE !!! ppl need to remember , we have been married for 23 years...and have been together, for 26 years..."we" just never really had a chance to experience much ...getting married so young...so the swing thing works for us...we, have only been swinging for about 4 years...i just felt like i was holding hubby back, from some potential sexual experience, I KNOW ITS DIFFERENT FOR GUYS...THAN GIRLS...and i didnt want to think, that just because he was "married to me" he couldnt have his sexual fun...gosh married forever, and you arent suppose to be attracted to "anyone" ever? this just didnt seem very realistic to me...half the time when HUBBY goes to the back at the swing clubs ...i wouldnt even know he was gone, if he didnt tell me...if some ppl are bothered BY THE BACK ROOM SEX STUFF...they dont have to watch...just like a porn...some girls dont like them...some do...some girls like to watch some dont...i would rather "hear" him tell me ..than watch...cus watching means going to the back...and then ya have ppl trying to jump ya...and then its back to the RUN THING...:)
You should be his sexual fun experience, not other women. I don't care how long you've been married, if you need to be with other people, you should be single, period. How complicated is that? What the hell kind of vows did you 2 take?
You're fruitier than a box of Froot Loops honey..:D

Mandelon
01-29-2007, 07:36 PM
Somehow it just doesn't seem ..........equitable.

BadKachina
01-29-2007, 07:38 PM
Wow, I knew this would be good. EZ, I just can't figure out why you would want to be married to someone who needs this kind of activity to be happy. This is just my opinion, but I find it degrading to you. How can you be proud that your husband goes to sex clubs and bangs strangers? There are plenty of night clubs where you can go out dancing, and you and the hubby should go home and get you freak on. Maybe you're wired differently than most people, I don't play that crap and if my wife needed to, I'd be done with her.

GHT
01-29-2007, 07:41 PM
I'm so glad EASY started this thread... This way we can find out all the people that would never want to be with another person, think about being with another person, or leave their spouse for another person..... I find it hard to believe everyone criticizing EASY is so perfect. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I would never stand for another man with my wife and don't see how it could possibly be healthy for a relationship.
BUT REMEMBER ***boatERS..... EVERYONE HAS SKELETONS..:idea:
To each his own....:D

Parker Dreamin
01-29-2007, 07:42 PM
To each their own, why do so many people care about other lifestyles ? You want to swing then swing.. you dont, then dont.. sounds pretty easy to me...
Oh EZ.. i think your down for your shite and telling it how it is. Props to you my friend.

BigDoug
01-29-2007, 07:47 PM
Im laughing my ass off in this thread and my wife asked "what is so funny" i explain this whole mess to her......................and she asked "well who do you want to fix me up with".......................i was floored...........i said "take your pick"..................we both had a chuckle and we are alright now..........wheww.......i thought she was serious, thank god !!!
The only swinging we're going to do is on the hammock in the back yard lol !! :D

Phat Matt
01-29-2007, 07:54 PM
News flash. People are different. Black, white, gay, straight, swingers, non-swingers. Who cares. Do whatever floats your boat.

Devil's Advocate
01-29-2007, 07:55 PM
To each their own, why do so many people care about other lifestyles ? You want to swing then swing.. you dont, then dont.. sounds pretty easy to me...
Oh EZ.. i think your down for your shite and telling it how it is. Props to you my friend.
Don't care about it or care for it. Just expressing opinions, that's the HB way isn't it?:D

Devil's Advocate
01-29-2007, 07:56 PM
News flash. People are different. Black, white, gay, straight, swingers, non-swingers. Who cares. Do whatever floats your boat.
Hey BOAT, that's a word I don't see here very often..:D

GHT
01-29-2007, 07:58 PM
Keeping the drain plug in my boat helps it to float..:rolleyes:

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 07:58 PM
Pretty logical sounding to me..
Ratso, you're bringing me down tonight.:squiggle: Cut it out will ya? :D
For reals, I hope everything works out ok with your son.;)
It all sounds pretty f*cked up to me.:messedup: :D
who doesnt like sex??? i am trying to understand this...no one likes sex? soooo every one is a virgin? i dont get it... the ppl who say "the would never want another person"...probably hasnt been "married" AS LONG "AS US"...I WANT SEX... FROM SOME ONE OTHER THAN HUBBY...IT JUST HASNT WORKED OUT...YET...NO LIE THERE...cus, i HAVE always wondered what some one else would be like???...THERE'S NO WAY, I CAN BELIEVE "IF SOMEONE HAS HAD SEX WITH ONE PERSON"...( GUY OR GIRL) THAT "THEY" CAN MAKE ME BELIEVE.... "THEY" WOULDNT WONDER WHAT SOME ONE ELSE WAS LIKE???...but after being with one person, for so damn long... i didnt think i would be so JUMPY about it...i want to... but at the same time i get kinda freaked out...first, i have to be able to chat with a person...with out running...then...i have to get use to someone touching me WITH OUT LOOKING LIKE AN IDIOT.....ya know baby steps...then...."i think" i will be ready...BUT SINCE SEX IS ALWAYS ON MY MIND ...WELL...THATS PROBABLY WHY I AM SOO JUMPY...
heres what happened...TRUE STORY
this is kinda funny... we were at RR Products... GETTING SOME SHAIT DONE TO THE RHINO... well, i guess i was in the way ...blocking the door...so randy needs to get thru, the door...i guess he put his hands, on me to let me know he was behind me...ya know on my back or waist...man... how dumb of me!!!...i jumped and screamed like AN IDIOT(what a dork I AM)...man i always do that!!!...i am always sooo jumpy...its only been since we started swinging...cus i keep thinking about who i will hook up with.... ya know "the sex thing"......either way... i always end up look like an IDIOT...

Old Texan
01-29-2007, 07:59 PM
life is a train wreck I'll admit... but it has nothing to do with growing up... and I mean that as politely as I can say it...;)
An Old Texan saying: "Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional......":D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 07:59 PM
Im laughing my ass off in this thread and my wife asked "what is so funny" i explain this whole mess to her......................and she asked "well who do you want to fix me up with".......................i was floored...........i said "take your pick"..................we both had a chuckle and we are alright now..........wheww.......i thought she was serious, thank god !!!
The only swinging we're going to do is on the hammock in the back yard lol !! :D
damn dude maybe she was serious??? yikes

Phat Matt
01-29-2007, 08:01 PM
Hey BOAT, that's a word I don't see here very often..:D
I figured since it was a boating site... :D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 08:03 PM
You should be his sexual fun experience, not other women. I don't care how long you've been married, if you need to be with other people, you should be single, period. How complicated is that? What the hell kind of vows did you 2 take?
You're fruitier than a box of Froot Loops honey..:D
no really.... i really really suck sexually...i mean sexually hubby has had a bit more experiance than me...trust me...i was 15 when i met him...that was his biggest complaint...if a dude had a sucky sex partner then...yea he would hope to have it fixed...and now it is...

SHOTKALLIN
01-29-2007, 08:05 PM
Thanks for the sig.
I just tell It like I see it.:D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 08:06 PM
koolieo...;)

BigDoug
01-29-2007, 08:07 PM
Laurie, i know she's "serious" about me and im "serious" about her !! :)
However i find this topic comical !! :)

SHOTKALLIN
01-29-2007, 08:10 PM
No you don't.
I se nothing wrong with Ratso's lifestyle. What do you want him to sit at home and watch reruns by himself? If I were divorced I would be the same way. One marriage is enough for me though. :D

No Name
01-29-2007, 08:12 PM
I WANT SEX... FROM SOME ONE OTHER THAN HUBBY...IT JUST HASNT WORKED OUT...YET...NO LIE THERE...cus, i HAVE always wondered what some one else would be like???......
Damn, I think I’m going to go spank my monkey now.:D
I’ll check back in later.:D

SHOTKALLIN
01-29-2007, 08:13 PM
All newbies must post a hot pic of thier wife before posting. Thats rule 16 in the sign up agreement that you agreed to when you registered. rules are rules :D

Tom Brown
01-29-2007, 08:13 PM
Damn, I think I’m going to go spank my monkey now.:D
I’ll check back in later.:D
If you were to hit a swinger's party, I'll bet you'd have the most popular car keys in the bowl.

No Name
01-29-2007, 08:15 PM
If you were to hit a swinger's party, I'll bet you'd have the most popular car keys in the bowl.
LMAO....And I’m sure I would too……:)

SHOTKALLIN
01-29-2007, 08:22 PM
we, have only been swinging for about 4 years...i just felt like i was holding hubby back, from some potential sexual experience, I KNOW ITS DIFFERENT FOR GUYS...THAN GIRLS...and i didnt want to think, that just because he was "married to me" he couldnt have his sexual fun...gosh married forever, and you arent suppose to be attracted to "anyone" ever? this just didnt seem very realistic to me.:)
Its a damn shame you didn't have daughters

Mandelon
01-29-2007, 08:22 PM
[QUOTE=EAZYKILLER2006;2364817]no really.... i really really suck sexually...[/]QUOTE]
this part, I like. :devil:

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 08:28 PM
Laurie, i know she's "serious" about me and im "serious" about her !! :)
However i find this topic comical !! :)
hey i distinctly remember at the last "run" we were together at ...hmmm whats was her name???...the bugga bear...you and chris were fighting after ... she called you her "BOY TOY" YOU KNOW WHO I AM REFERRING TO...COME ON DOUG, COME CLEAN...:devil:

BoatFloating
01-29-2007, 08:33 PM
I can hear the twilight music in the background.... WOW!:eek:

OutCole'd
01-29-2007, 08:50 PM
Well said.

Devil's Advocate
01-29-2007, 09:01 PM
who doesnt like sex??? i am trying to understand this...no one likes sex? soooo every one is a virgin? i dont get it... the ppl who say "the would never want another person"...probably hasnt been "married" AS LONG "AS US"...I WANT SEX... FROM SOME ONE OTHER THAN HUBBY...IT JUST HASNT WORKED OUT...YET...NO LIE THERE...cus, i HAVE always wondered what some one else would be like???...THERE'S NO WAY, I CAN BELIEVE "IF SOMEONE HAS HAD SEX WITH ONE PERSON"...( GUY OR GIRL) THAT "THEY" CAN MAKE ME BELIEVE.... "THEY" WOULDNT WONDER WHAT SOME ONE ELSE WAS LIKE???...but after being with one person, for so damn long... i didnt think i would be so JUMPY about it...i want to... but at the same time i get kinda freaked out...first, i have to be able to chat with a person...with out running...then...i have to get use to someone touching me WITH OUT LOOKING LIKE AN IDIOT.....ya know baby steps...then...."i think" i will be ready...BUT SINCE SEX IS ALWAYS ON MY MIND ...WELL...THATS PROBABLY WHY I AM SOO JUMPY...
heres what happened...TRUE STORY
this is kinda funny... we were at RR Products... GETTING SOME SHAIT DONE TO THE RHINO... well, i guess i was in the way ...blocking the door...so randy needs to get thru, the door...i guess he put his hands, on me to let me know he was behind me...ya know on my back or waist...man... how dumb of me!!!...i jumped and screamed like AN IDIOT(what a dork I AM)...man i always do that!!!...i am always sooo jumpy...its only been since we started swinging...cus i keep thinking about who i will hook up with.... ya know "the sex thing"......either way... i always end up look like an IDIOT...
http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
Honestly, I think you are so jumpy because the swinger thing is not something you really want to do or feel comfortable with. I think you're trying to convince yourself in order to please your husband, which by reading your posts, seems to be a common theme for you. I think you are trying to be someone you're not because it's what your man tells you is good, fun, exciting, ect. I think if you listened to your gut, you'd be better off. But you have been with this man for so long, not sure if you know any other way to be or who you'd really be. I think this swing thing will not make things more exciting for you, I think it will eventually destroy your marriage and make you feel like shit. BTW, you can have a healthy sexual appetite and have sex on the brain all the time and not turn it into a destructive path. Being sexual doesn't mean swinging. Just what I'm picking up here and throwing out.

SHOTKALLIN
01-29-2007, 09:35 PM
Honestly, I think you are so jumpy because the swinger thing is not something you really want to do or feel comfortable with. I think you're trying to convince yourself in order to please your husband, which by reading your posts, seems to be a common theme for you. I think you are trying to be someone you're not because it's what your man tells you is good, fun, exciting, ect. I think if you listened to your gut, you'd be better off. But you have been with this man for so long, not sure if you know any other way to be or who you'd really be. I think this swing thing will not make things more exciting for you, I think it will eventually destroy your marriage and make you feel like shit. BTW, you can have a healthy sexual appetite and have sex on the brain all the time and not turn it into a destructive path. Being sexual doesn't mean swinging. Just what I'm picking up here and throwing out.
You might be right here. Maybe her only way to realize this is to get slammed by some dude with a Horse size ****? Maybe then she will realize she Isn't missing anything.:D

Phat Matt
01-29-2007, 09:47 PM
You might be right here. Maybe her only way to realize this is to get slammed by some dude with a Horse size ****? Maybe then she will realize she Isn't missing anything.:D
Sorry but I don't swing. :D

Jrocket
01-29-2007, 09:59 PM
All this talk of hump'n is making me chub up.....

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 10:00 PM
well, thats kewl, you are being honest...but really, the only thing i am jumpy about is "pushy guys"...i have always, "secretly wondered" what another guy is like...thats just human nature...if someone doesnt wonder about "that" they are "lying"...i think, if "i was some young lil girl" YOU could be rite...i could feel like shit, if i did something i wasnt ready for...but come on... i am 42 years old...maybe some of you didnt know this...let me tell you, the "age" thing makes a big difference... JUST MY OPINION...HUBBY doesnt "push me" to do anything, i dont want to do...he just supports my decision...whatever it may be...funny thing is, it was my idea to DO THIS SWING THING... cus "i was the one curious" about the lifestyle......but girls arent pushy, if a girl was... i think guys wouldnt mind... ...most guys are pushy...the thing i am running into...is... when i get close to a guy ..."somewhere" the woman ...doesnt like it...she would rather HAVE me f* the guy... than kick it with him... OR hanging out...I HAVE KNOWN SOME GUYS, FOR A WHILE (LIKE DENNIS)who i would totally get with... given the chance...but we all know what happened there...:(

ratso
01-29-2007, 10:00 PM
All this talk of hump'n is making me chub up.....
I know... fukk the "boating" threads...:D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 10:04 PM
Sorry but I don't swing. :D
WOW i was waiting for some comedy:) to "lighten up" this thread...LOL ;) thank gosh.:devil: .. so ya saying ya have a horsie size ???? OHHH REALLLY???hmmmm???? and ya hang out with a few swingers FRIENDS I KNOW OF...??? hmm??? you SURE YOU arent one of them under cover swingers??? j/k MARK...LMAO...

Jrocket
01-29-2007, 10:05 PM
I know... fukk the "boating" threads...:D
I'll be the first to admit,I cant understand a focking thing she wites...but she sure is bringing a new level of conversation to the sandbar.:D
Hopefully it doesnt back fire on her like it has to so many others in the past.
Now back to my chub.....anybody wanna get a handle on this thing?:D

Phat Matt
01-29-2007, 10:08 PM
WOW i was waiting for some comedy:) to "lighten up" this thread...LOL ;) thank gosh.:devil: .. so ya saying ya have a horsie size ???? OHHH REALLLY???hmmmm???? and ya hang out with a few swingers FRIENDS I KNOW OF...??? hmm??? you SURE YOU arent one of them under cover swingers??? j/k MARK...LMAO...
Mark. lol :)

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 10:15 PM
Mark. lol :)
LOL YA CAUGHT THAT LOL...;)

riverbound
01-29-2007, 10:18 PM
I would agree with you 1000% but it doesnt matter what anyone says, she will need to learn from it. and hopefully for her, she doesnt lose everything in te process.

yopengo
01-29-2007, 10:21 PM
Holy crap… I go to Havasu for the weekend and look what I missed.
Easy I think I love U. Is this what every winter is like in the SANDBAR?
P.S. Great weekend out on the water…clam and no wind. :D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 10:24 PM
Holy crap… I go to Havasu for the weekend and look what I missed.
Easy I think I love U. Is this what every winter is like in the SANDBAR?
P.S. Great weekend out on the water…clam and no wind. :D
LOL YEPPER :devil: MUCH LUV

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 10:28 PM
I would agree with you 1000% but it doesnt matter what anyone says, she will need to learn from it. and hopefully for her, she doesnt lose everything in te process.
not sure what everyone ...or shall i say "you"...think there is to loose?...ITS JUST SEX...MY GOSH...I SAID I WAS ALREADY IN A FEW SITUATIONS BUT THINGS DIDNT WORK OUT...if i didnt like the situation... i wouldnt go back...that simple...

mbrown2
01-29-2007, 10:28 PM
.thats just human nature...if someone doesnt wonder about "that" they are "lying"...
Eazy, it is natural for anyone to wonder or think about being with someone else......no one is arguing that. However, it it gets a little sideways when you start acting on it and start being with other people. Better yet, it becomes a little un-natural to start having your wife hammered by some other dude.......just my .02 :)
I respect your being honest (although you don't owe anyone on here anything) and I wish you best in your alternative lifestyle. :)

riverbound
01-29-2007, 10:31 PM
not sure what everyone ...or shall i say "you"...think there is to loose?...ITS JUST SEX...MY GOSH...I SAID I WAS ALREADY IN A FEW SITUATIONS BUT THINGS DIDNT WORK OUT...if i didnt like the situation... i wouldnt go back...that simple...
Ummm... I lost a lot. ;)
I wish you the best of luck.... from my experience in the long run these things dont work out.
If you want more details PM me, I would rather not post it in a public forum.

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 10:33 PM
I'll be the first to admit,I cant understand a focking thing she wites...but she sure is bringing a new level of conversation to the sandbar.:D
Hopefully it doesnt back fire on her like it has to so many others in the past.
Now back to my chub.....anybody wanna get a handle on this thing?:D
oh... so whats chub? talk about "not understanding" some one???...
i think i know of a few swingers, who jumped into the swap thing to fast...guess you can say it backfired on them...yea it didnt work for them...and i "hear" some arent together now...but its like everything ...i guess... there are no guarentees...;)

Phat Matt
01-29-2007, 10:37 PM
oh... so whats chub?
LOL
It's the same as a semi. :D

4DAY4PLAY
01-29-2007, 10:39 PM
I call B.S. on the STD's, rubbers can take care of that.....its the fact that women are worried about losing there man to someone else. EZ obviously feels secure enough with herslef and her marriage that hes not gonna leave.

riverbound
01-29-2007, 10:41 PM
I call B.S. on the STD's, rubbers can take care of that.....its the fact that women are worried about losing there man to someone else. EZ obviously feels secure enough with herslef and her marriage that hes not gonna leave.
Or she is insecure and feels she is a bad sex partner and some experience might help ;)

Phat Matt
01-29-2007, 10:43 PM
From the urban dictionary. :)
1. Chub
A semi erect yet still malleable penis.
( )
| |
| |
(_l_) also see limp "dick"
The kid in the weight room had a chub.

Jrocket
01-29-2007, 10:49 PM
oh... so whats chub? talk about "not understanding" some one???...
i think i know of a few swingers, who jumped into the swap thing to fast...guess you can say it backfired on them...yea it didnt work for them...and i "hear" some arent together now...but its like everything ...i guess... there are no guarentees...;)
Sounds like your willing to possibly throw away a very long and happy relationship over a no guarantee risk there? We're not talking about some innocent flirting and small talk here,this stuff can ruin marriages and a persons life if not thought out REALLY hard and cover all angles.
A chub is a boner on its way up!:D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 10:54 PM
Ummm... I lost a lot. ;)
I wish you the best of luck.... from my experience in the long run these things dont work out.
If you want more details PM me, I would rather not post it in a public forum.
do tell? this is all very interesting...my shait... was already "public" before i posted it... (up on the forums)......everyone knows "our boat"... and knows we are swingers...so why try and hide it? the minute i joined "this site"... i had ppl who "recognize us" from parties...the sanbar..and LL conventions...(some recognized our face)...all PMing me...i was like dang!....cant hide nothing from H.B...example i have my boat in a shop "in ontario"... having the stereo upgraded... someone recognized "the boat" in ontario;) ...it was up on the boards soo fast...if "i" didnt post it public... it was just a matter of time ...before some one else "did it for me"... YA KNOW!!! some one trying to be "funny" would of posted it up on here:rolleyes: ...i just dont like "someone thinking" they have one "on me"...i know ya heard the saying... "got ya by the balls"...so.... i dont try to hide our lifestyle from anyone...just eazier that way...just my opinion...

SHOTKALLIN
01-29-2007, 10:55 PM
Or will he leave if he cant play now, since he's had his cake and eaten it too?

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 10:56 PM
Sounds like your willing to possibly throw away a very long and happy relationship over a no guarantee risk there? We're not talking about some innocent flirting and small talk here,this stuff can ruin marriages and a persons life if not thought out REALLY hard and cover all angles.
A chub is a boner on its way up!:D
lol i thought a chub was what you were drinking...:jawdrop:

Phat Matt
01-29-2007, 10:58 PM
You don't really drink it. It's more like a meat straw. lol :)

riverbound
I know the shop in Ontario VERY well....used to be my shop ;)
I have been on here a LOOOOONG time and have learned I would rather not have certain personal stuff posted. ;)
do tell? this is all very interesting...my shait... was already "public" before i posted it... (up on the forums)......everyone knows "our boat"... and knows we are swingers...so why try and hide it? the minute i joined "this site"... i had ppl who "recognize us" from parties...the sanbar..and LL conventions...(some recognized our face)...all PMing me...i was like dang!....cant hide nothing from H.B...example i have my boat in a shop "in ontario"... having the stereo upgraded... someone recognized "the boat" in ontario;) ...it was up on the boards soo fast...if "i" didnt post it public... it was just a matter of time ...before some one else "did it for me"... YA KNOW!!! some one trying to be "funny" would of posted it up on here:rolleyes: ...i just dont like "someone thinking" they have one "on me"...i know ya heard the saying... "got ya by the balls"...so.... i dont try to hide our lifestyle from anyone...just eazier that way...just my opinion...

SHOTKALLIN
I just choked on my coke......lol

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 11:00 PM
Or she is insecure and feels she is a bad sex partner and some experience might help ;)
yea yea... thats what i was kinda thinking...experience...thats what i need!!!...LOL not insecure...lol i just now i suck...trust me...kinda like a fat girl...not a lil fat.... i mean a big ol fattty saying ...am i fat???LMFAO...

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 11:01 PM
WELL HECK ...I DIDNT KNOW...:devil: :sqeyes:

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 11:03 PM
I know the shop in Ontario VERY well....used to be my shop ;)
I have been on here a LOOOOONG time and have learned I would rather not have certain personal stuff posted. ;)
ok sooo wheres my pm...

Phat Matt
01-29-2007, 11:04 PM
Gagger eh? :eek:

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 11:05 PM
ok sooo now i am secure...i go either way...immm eazy...member...

Kim Hanson
01-29-2007, 11:09 PM
anything more than dancing...
Well shit, I do a hell of a good horizontal mambo :( ..........( . )( . ).........:D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-29-2007, 11:11 PM
You don't really drink it. It's more like a meat straw. lol :)
speak for ya self ...i have learned to ...oh heck... no kiss and tell...just hubby its more like a chew...and swallow...well heck, hubby is finished working out:) sooo i have to go give him some sucky sex...lol nite nite.....HEY ya all...dont start "the shiat" talking without me...dang! play fair...:devil:

riverbound
01-29-2007, 11:13 PM
Well shit, I do a hell of a good horizontal mambo :( ..........( . )( . ).........:D
I prefer the one legged matress boogie :D

Kilrtoy
01-29-2007, 11:14 PM
WHAT THE HELL DID I MISS.....
Im gone for three days and this

Kim Hanson
01-29-2007, 11:15 PM
An Old Texan saying: "Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional......":D
I would think I live by that moto :D .........( . )( . )......:D :D

Phat Matt
01-29-2007, 11:16 PM
speak for ya self ...i have learned to ...oh heck... no kiss and tell...just hubby its more like a chew...and swallow...well heck, hubby is finished working out:) sooo i have to go give him some sucky sex...lol nite nite.....HEY ya all...dont start "the shiat" talking without me...dang! play fair...:devil:
No. You don't drink a chub...never mind.
You crack me up. :)

Kim Hanson
01-29-2007, 11:18 PM
I prefer the one legged matress boogie :D
It's all about the music :D ..........( . )( . )..............

Kim Hanson
01-29-2007, 11:20 PM
WHAT THE HELL DID I MISS.....
Im gone for three days and this
Nothing much, just the regular Tarzan & Jane story :D .......lots of grunting and shit..............( . )( . )................:D :D

Kim Hanson
01-29-2007, 11:22 PM
She could sip on it though :idea: ........( . )( . )..........:D

Jrocket
01-29-2007, 11:44 PM
Well Im not into the whole swingers scene,but I am good at sneeking out of bedroom widows late at night!

ratso
01-30-2007, 08:42 AM
Eazy, it is natural for anyone to wonder or think about being with someone else......no one is arguing that. However, it it gets a little sideways when you start acting on it and start being with other people. Better yet, it becomes a little un-natural to start having your wife hammered by some other dude.......just my .02 :)
:)
For some folks, sex with other people ain't no different than "borrowing" someone elses car, because eventually you get tired of driving the same car day after day after day...:D

QuickCheetah
01-30-2007, 08:46 AM
For some folks, sex with other people ain't no different than "borrowing" someone elses car, because eventually you get tired of driving the same car day after day after day...:D
Thats why i have alot of different cars...lol

ratso
01-30-2007, 08:48 AM
Thats why i have alot of different cars...lol
I actually still have one of my boats that I purchased in 1987... It has outlasted numerous girlfriends and 2 wives...:D

QuickCheetah
01-30-2007, 08:54 AM
[QUOTE=ratso;2365597]I actually still have one of my boats that I purchased in 1987... It has outlasted numerous girlfriends and 2 wives...:D[/QUOTE
yea sounds like the 70 trans am that i have in the garage..i have broken up with a few girls over that car..."its either the car or me"!!! then i have to show them the door..the car doesnt b*tch at me all the time so bye...lol

Kilrtoy
01-30-2007, 08:58 AM
Really, all these uptight, moral people on here.
I bet they turn out the lights and have sex with a sheet seperating the two of them other than the hole cut in it to allow penatration

QuickCheetah
01-30-2007, 09:01 AM
Really, all these uptight, moral people on here.
I bet they turn out the lights and have sex with a sheet seperating the two of them other than the hole cut in it to allow penatration
lol...its either the hole in the sheets or dry humping

catman-do
01-30-2007, 09:01 AM
I personally wouldnt be into the swinging thing. It would conflict with some of my traditional beliefs, as well as some religious beliefs. However, im not one to push my beliefs onto someone else. I cant also judge someone else on their beliefs, because when it comes down to it you are both doing it knowingly, so no real harm is being done. To me its like someone being gay, its not for me, i dont personally believe in it, but i also wont judge someone else on their beliefs. When it comes down to it we all have choices we make that others could slam us for, but thats what makes us humans.

Her454
01-30-2007, 09:05 AM
HOLY SHIT! EZ, while I appreciate your honesty on your lifestyle and apparent needs..... I can only hope that the marriage you have shared for so long is strong enough to stand the emotional shit you will put yourself through when you finally make the decision. If you are having trouble facing up to people on the boards and running from your "shittalk" (to quote you)..... how are you going to deal with the aftermath?
To each his/her own tho, and best of luck.
Nothing much, just the regular Tarzan & Jane story :D .......lots of grunting and shit..............( . )( . )................:D :D
Leave Jane out of this or you'll start a whole different thread!:D

Mandelon
01-30-2007, 09:13 AM
I am still missing it here. You aren't a swinger if you don't actually do it. Just letting your husband bang other chicks doesn't make you a swinger. It makes you a sucker......
"WE" aren't swinging if only "HE" is swinging...get it?
I say step up. Let's get this married woman laid. I think there's plenty of volunteers here... :eek: :)

That Guy
01-30-2007, 09:19 AM
Shut the hell up Mark......:D :D

OutCole'd
01-30-2007, 09:20 AM
I am still missing it here. You aren't a swinger if you don't actually do it. Just letting your husband bang other chicks doesn't make you a swinger. It makes you a sucker......
"WE" aren't swinging if only "HE" is swinging...get it?
I say step up. Let's get this married woman laid. I think there's plenty of volunteers here... :eek: :)
I volunteer.
.ROZ:D

Phat Matt
01-30-2007, 09:24 AM
Shut the hell up Mark......:D :D
Only my good friends call me Mark. :D

topless
01-30-2007, 09:31 AM
lol............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ppl herez need to chill>>>>.lol.......its the internet ~n~ all We need 2 git along. Swingers are peeps 2.:D

EmpirE231
01-30-2007, 09:32 AM
I'll swing with ya EZ and bring the kids I'll do them next:D
:eek: DID everyone miss this??

Mandelon
01-30-2007, 09:40 AM
Kinda funny with her avatar pic showing her own little kids.....not a fair trade if you ask me.... LOL.

jdogginla
01-30-2007, 10:01 AM
So what are the opinons on this if it's a different scenerio?
What if Easykiller was hooking up with chicks and hubby wasn't or wasn't allowed to? Is she still cheating......is he now the "sucker"?
Just stirring the pot a lil. Would you all still be so strongly against it?
Do tell......

topless
01-30-2007, 10:03 AM
What if Easykiller was hooking up with chicks and hubby wasn't or wasn't allowed to? Is she still cheating......is he now the "sucker"?
Do tell......Yeppers

460 jus getn it
01-30-2007, 10:12 AM
Do tell......
Stir stir stir

lucky
01-30-2007, 10:52 AM
Do tell......
Hell no - I throw a bananna in the mix :) :D

Jyruiz
01-30-2007, 11:32 AM
Very interesting reading.

BarryMac
01-30-2007, 11:48 AM
I volunteer.
He'd ruin her for all other men, then she would definitely get a divorce... :D

SHOTKALLIN
01-30-2007, 12:22 PM
I volunteer.
I second it!

SHOTKALLIN
01-30-2007, 12:33 PM
Do tell......
I don't think cheating is the issue here. They have agreed to swing. She just has not acted on the agreement yet. I think that she should be able to choose another woman if she so chooses. As far as hubby getting to join in, well thats up to her. If he has encounters that she is not invited to,then why should she feel obligated to invite him? From her earlier posts I don't think she said she wasn't invited. I think she just chose to stay out of the back rooms because the guys were all over her like flies on shit.:D

No Name
01-30-2007, 01:16 PM
Do tell......
I wouldn’t consider a chick doing another chick cheating. In fact I would support something like that 110% but again that’s just my opinion. :D

SHOTKALLIN
01-30-2007, 01:45 PM
I wouldn’t consider a chick doing another chick cheating. In fact I would support something like that 110% but again that’s just my opinion. :D
It would be cheating if she developed feelings and it interfeared with your relationship. Remember women view sex differently than men. What if you weren't allowed to watch or join in?

Devilman
01-30-2007, 01:57 PM
lol............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ppl herez need to chill>>>>.lol.......its the internet ~n~ all We need 2 git along. Swingers are peeps 2.:D
Was it difficult for you to type that? Must have been quite a struggle. :D

topless
01-30-2007, 01:59 PM
Was it difficult for you to type that? Must have been quite a struggle. :DIt made me dizzy!!!!!

Devilman
01-30-2007, 02:03 PM
It made me dizzy!!!!!
Need a beer or anything to wash one of these down? LMAO :rollside:
http://www.goldbergerspharmacy.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/dramamine.jpg

QuickCheetah
01-30-2007, 08:27 PM
Somebody say something my girlfriend is making me watch American Idol...and im loosing my mind:)

Kim Hanson
01-30-2007, 08:43 PM
HOLY SHIT! EZ, while I appreciate your honesty on your lifestyle and apparent needs..... I can only hope that the marriage you have shared for so long is strong enough to stand the emotional shit you will put yourself through when you finally make the decision. If you are having trouble facing up to people on the boards and running from your "shittalk" (to quote you)..... how are you going to deal with the aftermath?
To each his/her own tho, and best of luck.
Well heck...:D ........( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
01-30-2007, 08:47 PM
:eek: DID everyone miss this??
Really now !..How could you ? I think she was drinking :D :D .........( . )( . )......

SHOTKALLIN
01-30-2007, 11:20 PM
Somebody say something my girlfriend is making me watch American Idol...and im loosing my mind:)
I like American Idol. I laugh my ass off at all the clueless people. Don't trip. You are not a homo.:D

IN2-IN2MX
01-31-2007, 01:10 AM
Hmmmm :idea:

h2oski2fast
01-31-2007, 04:16 AM
I agree with Topless!
There are plenty of other sites for this social misfit crap....... go find them for you and your husband's infedelity. Obviously you can't please each other.

RiverRatMike
01-31-2007, 05:15 AM
I think some Rhino talk would fit in good with this thread

lucky
01-31-2007, 07:46 AM
I think some Rhino talk would fit in good with this thread
Gee - I'd like to see you "drive" my Rino -- can i try yours - ya know just I know mine goes in deep and comes out wet ? :D

Her454
01-31-2007, 08:00 AM
Hmmmm :idea:
Morning stranger...... :D :D :D

Magic34
01-31-2007, 08:25 AM
Must have been some quality discussions at dinner too; all those years for that to happen.

riverbound
01-31-2007, 08:31 AM
Do tell......
I would call him a sucker. If she wants to go out and bang other people (male or female)....why cant he? I would say if That was the case her husband would need to get his balls back and either get involved or go find some strange.

Mandelon
01-31-2007, 08:53 AM
I think I get it now. She got married early, and has never strayed. She's only been sexually active with her husband for her whole life.
"We are swingers"......LOL
Come on "swinger"......lets get swinging!!! :devil:

Windy
01-31-2007, 09:23 AM
I think I get it now. She got married early, and has never strayed. She's only been sexually active with her husband for her whole life.
"We are swingers"......LOL
Come on "swinger"......lets get swinging!!! :devil:
LMAO...probably

ratso
01-31-2007, 12:14 PM
I agree with Topless!
There are plenty of other sites for this social misfit crap....... go find them for you and your husband's infedelity. Obviously you can't please each other.
Social misfit??? I think I read somewhere that there are like 4 million swinger couples in the US... Swinging improved 90% of "bad" marriages... yet the people that "aren't" misfits I guess just split, destroy lives (children included) and marriages, and end up divorced lol... yet EAZY and her husband have been married what...26 years??? I guess we better "screen" better here, make sure there are no gays, lesbos, Catholic Preachers lol, or minorities that you may consider social misfits too... Heck, Kim Hanson has been booted off almost every site he goes to... except this one. He should be the poster child for social misfits lmao...:D
Sandbar is open topic bud... she ain't breakin' no fukkin' rules so deal with it or go hang out in Just Jets or V-Drives... just don't get all butt hurt over the Santa Pics.;)

SHOTKALLIN
01-31-2007, 03:04 PM
I think some are jealous of EZ's attention on this board. It's in a womans nature to get jealous when the new kid on the block gets all the attention.:D
STIR, STIR, STIR
Women need attention like men need sex.:D

QuickCheetah
01-31-2007, 03:08 PM
I think some are jealous of EZ's attention on this board. It's in a womans nature to get jealous when the new kid on the block gets all the attention.:D
STIR, STIR, STIR
Just be sure to stir with a loooong handle spoon...

460 jus getn it
01-31-2007, 03:09 PM
Just be sure to stir with a loooong handle spoon...Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
He said WOODEN SPOON

lucky
01-31-2007, 03:09 PM
STIR, STIR, STIR
yea - but women get more attention then their men get sex , well unless your easykilers hubby ;) lol just ribbin ya girl

27 Awesome cat
01-10-2009, 03:46 PM
I missed this thread :eek:

Wet Dream
01-10-2009, 03:55 PM
NOT! Nothing against her, I've heard she's a nice person, but fukkin annoying in the same.

Mandelon
01-10-2009, 04:18 PM
So its been quite a while now....I wonder if EZ has gotten into the swing of things yet? :D
Pics would be good! :devil:

carreraelite
01-10-2009, 04:54 PM
Wedo Wonder.....:idea: :D

DILLIGAF
01-10-2009, 10:31 PM
How the F did I miss tthis one :)

Nord
01-11-2009, 05:40 PM
:d