RitcheyRch
01-30-2007, 01:23 PM
Nothing planned at the moment.

a catered life
01-30-2007, 01:43 PM
GETTING SOME:devil:

riverbound
01-30-2007, 01:51 PM
Goin to the bar and gonna pick up on the lonely desperate chicks ;) Thats what Tom Leykis told me to do :D

h2oski2fast
01-30-2007, 01:52 PM
Goin to the bar and gonna pick up on the lonely desperate chicks ;) Thats what Tom Leykis told me to do :D
TGI Fridays works well!!!!

Jordy
01-30-2007, 01:55 PM
Gotta love Leykis. Just play your cards right and wait until later in the evening so you don't have to get them anything!!!
Jordy <---- living on the down low until Feb. 15th. :D :D :D

havifun
01-30-2007, 01:56 PM
i agree...go with the sneak attack...lol

dumbandyoung
01-30-2007, 05:20 PM
GREAT PLAN!

riverbound
01-30-2007, 05:23 PM
Gotta love Leykis. Just play your cards right and wait until later in the evening so you don't have to get them anything!!!
Jordy <---- living on the down low until Feb. 15th. :D :D :D
no dates over $40. :D

DILLIGAF
01-30-2007, 05:30 PM
I stopped listening to Leykis a long time ago. Sports talk is much more interesting. I think his audience is dwindiling down. I could be wrong but there is only so many times you can listen to the same ole' shit.
That being said.....laying low till after VDay is probably a good idea :idea:
A few years back I was out and about on VDay at a bar. Met a nice woman and saw her for a while. She was a freak though and had to go :) She might have been doing drugs or something but she would just zero in on me...and shit. After I stopped seeing her she just showed up on my front door one night braless (she had very nice...ahhhh, breasteses). I had about 30 calls on my voice mail and seems she wanted to come in and please me in any way shape/form. I was like...shit, have some pride woman and if you don't mind get the hell out of my house. I fully expected her to try to kill me some day.....lol After about 6 months to a year she left me alone. That one was bound to end very ugly if I didn't stop it that night. Of course parts of me were saying...tear that shit up! :) I made the right decision

Trailer Park Casanova
01-30-2007, 05:36 PM
Glamis

Devil's Advocate
01-30-2007, 06:19 PM
I stopped listening to Leykis a long time ago. Sports talk is much more interesting. I think his audience is dwindiling down. I could be wrong but there is only so many times you can listen to the same ole' shit.
A few years back I was out and about on VDay at a bar. Met a nice woman and saw her for a while. She was a freak though and had to go :) She might have been doing drugs or something but she would just zero in on me...and shit. After I stopped seeing her she just showed up on my front door one night braless (she had very nice...ahhhh, breasteses). I had about 30 calls on my voice mail and seems she wanted to come in and please me in any way shape/form. I was like...shit, have some pride woman and if you don't mind get the hell out of my house. I fully expected her to try to kill me some day.....lol After about 6 months to a year she left me alone. That one was bound to end very ugly if I didn't stop it that night. Of course parts of me were saying...tear that shit up! :) I made the right decision
So will you be heading up to the bar again this year?:D

EAZYKILLER2006
01-30-2007, 06:29 PM
let me know
we will be in havi ...watching some fireworks:)

soupersonic
01-30-2007, 07:28 PM
You know you shoulda hit it,crazy in the head, crazy in bed :D
J/K you did the right thing

AZJD
01-30-2007, 07:32 PM
Thats what were talking about!:D :D :D

DILLIGAF
01-30-2007, 10:00 PM
So will you be heading up to the bar again this year?:D
Naw, I think this year I am going to be occupied

Throttle
01-30-2007, 10:02 PM
is that what u call it...

shockwaveharry
01-30-2007, 10:12 PM
Fuk Valentine's day... I think I'll just skip it, the way high rises skip the 13th floor.
I'll try it again next year. :D

a catered life
01-31-2007, 08:10 AM
dam tom that's to bad and you made the right decision and btw can you pm me her number:D

DILLIGAF
01-31-2007, 08:38 AM
dam tom that's to bad and you made the right decision and btw can you pm me her number:D
Like that commercial when you know it is over with....I deleted her cell number. While she was very sexy I can't be having some woman show up on my doorstep unannounced like that. Just isn't going to happen to me.
She was and is considered a stalker. Nothing good is coming out of that kind of thing.
I saved your life....You now owe me Willie....lol
:)

a catered life
01-31-2007, 08:48 AM
Like that commercial when you know it is over with....I deleted her cell number. While she was very sexy I can't be having some woman show up on my doorstep unannounced like that. Just isn't going to happen to me.
She was and is considered a stalker. Nothing good is coming out of that kind of thing.
I saved your life....You now owe me Willie....lol
:)
ok thanks:D
yea women showing up at your door step unannounced was a big problem i had while living in pasadena...every one knew where i lived and lets just say after my divorce i was like the the second bull in the two bulls sitting on top of the hill joke....the first ran down and pucked one and the second one slowly walked down and pucked them all.:devil: .....
i had chicks sitting outside my house 3 in the morning:(

Do F150's Float?
01-31-2007, 08:53 AM
Hahahahaha, valentines day is on humpday this year :D
<<<< Going out? But avoiding TGIFridays... LOL

DILLIGAF
01-31-2007, 08:57 AM
ok thanks:D
yea women showing up at your door step unannounced was a big problem i had while living in pasadena...every one knew where i lived and lets just say after my divorce i was like the the second bull in the two bulls sitting on top of the hill joke....the first ran down and pucked one and the second one slowly walked down and pucked them all.:devil: .....
i had chicks sitting outside my house 3 in the morning:(
lol...It wasn't that I was the 2nd bull like you Willie. I live in a 24 hour gated, community with a guard. She somehow got past that too. Naw, she wasn't and isn't right.

SummerBreeze
01-31-2007, 09:00 AM
Saving money this year

riverracerx
01-31-2007, 09:46 AM
Doin' my wife!

rivergoer
01-31-2007, 10:45 AM
I Think Ill Do My Chick:d