PDA

View Full Version : SuperBowl here superbow there........

lilvampmw
01-30-2007, 01:48 PM
:idea: Lets you all explain who should win.. who's playing anyhow? Who's jersey should I be wearing? Now be good now.. I need to know.. I only go for the bar-b-que and the company.. Now who should I be rootin' for and explain your answer.:confused:

RitcheyRch
01-30-2007, 01:49 PM
Wear anything with the COLTS on it and you are good to go.

lilvampmw
01-30-2007, 02:04 PM
Wear anything with the COLTS on it and you are good to go.
If your the only one to reply to this post.. I'm gonna have to cuz no one else wants to step up for their team... Thank you

Jordy
01-30-2007, 02:06 PM
So are you going to take a break from the thread starting craze you're on and post a pic so we know who we're talking to? :confused:

havifun
01-30-2007, 02:07 PM
ya colts have it

Gman
01-30-2007, 02:38 PM
BEARS!!!! Defense wins championships.
F---ing CHARGERS, WHY LORD WHY??????

lilvampmw
01-30-2007, 03:26 PM
So are you going to take a break from the thread starting craze you're on and post a pic so we know who we're talking to? :confused:
Anticipation is good for the heart. Brings a great need and want, like foreplay...don't rush it ...take is slow and your reward will be orgasmic!
note.. not only do I need to wait.. but umm I don't know how to post one.. LOL! I'm still a virgin at this, hold my hand and show me the way and I will trust you forever.

That Guy
01-30-2007, 03:36 PM
Anticipation is good for the heart. Brings a great need and want, like foreplay...don't rush it ...take is slow and your reward will be orgasmic!
note.. not only do I need to wait.. but umm I don't know how to post one.. LOL! I'm still a virgin at this, hold my hand and show me the way and I will trust you forever.
Jesus F'ing Christ....I am predicting a full blown implosion within 2 days....oh and Jordy, please hold my hand and I will trust you forever as well....:eek: :eek: :D

JB in so cal
01-30-2007, 03:58 PM
Travelers who find themselves flying on JetBlue Airways on Sunday -- Super Bowl Sunday -- will get to honor the occasion with a free beer or cocktail.
The free drink is to go along with the broadcast of the game on JetBlue's 36-channel seat-back DirecTV satellite television service, the airline said today.