PDA

View Full Version : no booze for us airways over N.M.

squirt'nmyload
01-30-2007, 03:42 PM
wtf..........
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/travel/2003548174_webplaneliquor30.html

h2oski2fast
01-30-2007, 03:52 PM
I didn't know New Mexico owned it's own airspace? I always thought it was US airspace?

Mardonzi
01-30-2007, 03:58 PM
I guess the tax revenue from the sell of drinks while airborne will help Gov Bob pay for his private/ public jet and his run for the presidency in 08...
And here I thought Utah was screwed up...

squirt'nmyload
01-30-2007, 04:01 PM
I didn't know New Mexico owned it's own airspace? I always thought it was US airspace?
i think its crazy that they have to have liquor liscenses for every state when they are IN THE AIR!!!!

Moneypitt
01-30-2007, 05:19 PM
How are they going to know? If the plane doesn't land in N.M., what are they going to do, send up their Air Force to pull it over and walk through it.......MP

redneckcharlie
01-30-2007, 08:32 PM
You would be surprised at how fxxked up the liquor laws have gotten here(NM) since Richardson has gotten in office here. Its a forth degree felony if a server over serves you. This latest bunch of bs from our media ***** of a governor is just more of the same. It is completely unenforceable, and he knows that! Our current governor is the poster child for whats wrong with the political system! Ok, rant over.:D

Moneypitt
01-30-2007, 09:30 PM
You would be surprised at how fxxked up the liquor laws have gotten here(NM) since Richardson has gotten in office here. Its a forth degree felony if a server over serves you. This latest bunch of bs from our media ***** of a governor is just more of the same. It is completely unenforceable, and he knows that! Our current governor is the poster child for whats wrong with the political system! Ok, rant over.:D
Do you have state liquor stores in NM now? I know Idaho, Utah, Washington state, and maybe Indiana have state stores and that is the only place to buy booze.(Oh and Quebec) How many others are there? The pisser is the st stores don't sell soda, or coke a cola......And in Utah you can get Corona light at the market, but have to go to the St store for extra ($1.80 a bottle, even by the case, and that was a few years ago).......I thought the two were the same except for the calories!!!...........MP