PDA

View Full Version : norco/corona food question

boatnam2
01-30-2007, 05:34 PM
Any good chinese take out places,i have yet to find one in 7 years.i know alot of new food places have opened but have not bee n out exploring latley.

DRMCAT
01-30-2007, 05:40 PM
Any good chinese take out places,i have yet to find one in 7 years.i know alot of new food places have opened but have not bee n out exploring latley.
Golden Chopsticks is awesome. It is in the new Ralphs parking lot off of Limionite and Hamner. Lots of food for a good price. The best in the area.

Havasu Hangin'
01-30-2007, 05:41 PM
Three words:
Pick Up Stix

boatnam2
01-30-2007, 05:50 PM
Three words:
Pick Up Stix
cant get behind pick up stix dont know why.

boatnam2
01-30-2007, 05:50 PM
Golden Chopsticks is awesome. It is in the new Ralphs parking lot off of Limionite and Hamner. Lots of food for a good price. The best in the area.
its not like pic up stix?

andy01
01-30-2007, 06:06 PM
cant get behind pick up stix dont know why.
You need me to tell you why? It has to do with size........ speaking of size, when you gonna get your skinny ass over here and pick up those old beat down clubs you tried to sell me? Im gonna have to sell them pretty soon to free up the space, then I'll have to take my broker fee and storage out of it.........looks like your gonna owe me money!
Andy

Jrocket
01-30-2007, 06:13 PM
You need me to tell you why? It has to do with size........ speaking of size, when you gonna get your skinny ass over here and pick up those old beat down clubs you tried to sell me? Im gonna have to sell them pretty soon to free up the space, then I'll have to take my broker fee and storage out of it.........looks like your gonna owe me money!
Andy
Dude you better watch it son.Piss Jimbo off and he might just use you for a lawn dart.:D

essexjet
01-30-2007, 06:24 PM
Bowl Express off of McKenley (north) and the 91. Best chicken bowls ever!

boatnam2
01-30-2007, 07:05 PM
i guess mings in bellflower has ruined me,place is the all best chinese food.tryed golden chopsticks give it a 3 chop stix of of a 5 plenty of food.same old thing they all sale around here.

Nord
01-30-2007, 07:52 PM
They just opened PF Changs off of Tyler right by the freeway-very good, but for fast food, I personally like the place next to the Ralphs off of Green River. They are very nice and the food is always great. If you have some time, order their pork fried rice.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
They deliver too!!!
~NORD~

blackcloud75
01-30-2007, 08:29 PM
Call ahead to Mandarin Valley.........