PDA

View Full Version : Top Chef

Riverless
01-31-2007, 04:24 PM
Anybody watching this show? I really enjoy it. I am surprised that Marcel & Ilan made the final two. I really thought it should have been Sam and Elia. They seemed more creative, and didn't get so caught up in the drama, except when Elia shaved all her hair off. :eek: Finale is tonight.

Tom Brown
01-31-2007, 04:31 PM
I haven't seen the show but I really enjoyed the shopping channel episodes that featured Wolfgang Puck selling his panini grill so perhaps I will check it out. :cool:

Riverless
01-31-2007, 04:35 PM
I haven't seen the show but I really enjoyed the shopping channel episodes that featured Wolfgang Puck selling his panini grill so perhaps I will check it out. :cool:
Hi Tom,
I love panini's and I think I remember you mentioning the Puck grill a while back. I think I will check them out.
Yes, watch the finale tonight. It is on Bravo.

pixilatedpussy
01-31-2007, 05:53 PM
Anybody watching this show? I really enjoy it. I am surprised that Marcel & Ilan made the final two. I really thought it should have been Sam and Elia. They seemed more creative, and didn't get so caught up in the drama, except when Elia shaved all her hair off. :eek: Finale is tonight.
OMG! I am hooked & so is my youngest son! Cant wait for tonight. Drama or none....I think that Marcel has quite a talent at such a young age! Should be great to see who takes it! Ilan makes me hungry!!!! He always has such yummy creations!:D

HavasuSelect
01-31-2007, 06:52 PM
I think Marcel has it. He's very confident and it seems people take it as cocky. Good show though!

BadKachina
01-31-2007, 06:56 PM
The Panini is nice but I can't say enough about the Foreman Grill we got for X-Mas from the inlaws. ;)
Marcel...........Foam making cocky bastard. I hope he wins.:)

Riverless
01-31-2007, 07:23 PM
i'm hoping marcel wins too, since everybody hated him so much. it would be funny. :D although my boy, needs a new do.