PDA

View Full Version : How's my Add?

cdog
01-31-2007, 06:06 PM
The wife is Preggers :eek: so won't be boating much this next year or two. I'll be back with something good. Should I add or change anything?
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139841
http://www.***boat.com/classifieds/detail.php?siteid=1404
Thanks,
Corey

HYPNAUTIC
01-31-2007, 09:02 PM
The only thing you could add to sweetin that deal is a full tank of gas and a cooler full of beer.
great lookin rig!
good luck with the sale!

Jrocket
01-31-2007, 09:07 PM
Im not a vee guy but that is a great looking boat.

BoatFloating
01-31-2007, 09:20 PM
cdog, not just you so no offense but I don't understand why people sell their boats when wife gets pregnant? My son was born in August and my wife was on the boat till end of June tent camping in parker. Then we were back at river mid sept with the little bugger at 5 weeks old. Grant it with grandma after about 2 hours on water and has been on the boat ever since now 8.
Just kind of a question I have since I see ads in the boat trader saying "baby forces sale" ????
Good luck on the sale it's a nice boat....

voodoomedman
01-31-2007, 09:23 PM
cdog, not just you so no offense but I don't understand why people sell their boats when wife gets pregnant? My son was born in August and my wife was on the boat till end of June tent camping in parker. Then we were back at river mid sept with the little bugger at 5 weeks old. Grant it with grandma after about 2 hours on water and has been on the boat ever since now 8.
Just kind of a question I have since I see ads in the boat trader saying "baby forces sale" ????
Good luck on the sale it's a nice boat....
I agree. If your going to sell it because of a baby then you probably won't be getting back into boating in a year or two. My son was on the boat at two weeks old. Our next one is due at the end of June and with the scorching heat then Mama may need to take the littlest one back to the house before the rest of us are done but nothing will stop us from boating. It is a great family together time.

Kilrtoy
01-31-2007, 09:26 PM
Corey,
WHOSE THE FATHER....
Just kiding
God luck , I have seen this boat up close and it is very clean

V-DRIVE VIDEO
01-31-2007, 11:04 PM
I don't get the pregnancy sales either... don't stop life, include them in it!! My wife is due next week and if anything I've been adding toys.
My dad took us to the river as toddlers what gives??

cdog
01-31-2007, 11:14 PM
Hey guy's thanks for the nice comments. Looks like I spelled Ad wrong. :)
For starters. My wife is a tad bit on the prissy side and is very into excersize, kick boxing and working out. She's 10 weeks and already bitchin about her changing body. We're also planning the big move to Phoenix after the baby comes. We'll both be starting over. Me as a Broker and her as a Mom and Career. Boating has been a blast and we already have tons of great memories. We'll make even more but right now for us it's time to take care of buisness. I can always buy another toy.
I still have the first mates seat on my friends Daytona. And Steamin Rice is gonna need some help with his Ocean liner on Havasu so I'll still be out there this summer. I hope that answers it.;)
Thanks,
Corey

voodoomedman
01-31-2007, 11:18 PM
For starters. My wife is a tad bit on the prissy side and is very into excersize, kick boxing and working out. She's 10 weeks and already bitchin about her changing body. We're also planning the big move to Phoenix after the baby comes. We'll both be starting over. Me as a Broker and her as a Mom and Career. Boating has been a blast and we already have tons of great memories. We'll make even more but right now for us it's time to take care of buisness. I can always buy another toy.
I still have the first mates seat on my friends Daytona. And Steamin Rice is gonna need some help with his Ocean liner on Havasu so I'll still be out there this summer. I hope that answers it.;)
Thanks,
Corey
Don't do the whole eating for two bit. You eat the same maybe a little more and make sure to eat healthy. Exercise. With our first my wife was at the gym in a spinning class two days before delivery and back into her jeans only a week later. Now with this one she's still on the elliptical everyday. People that get fat from babies don't get fat from babies. The babies are just their excuse.

cdog
01-31-2007, 11:24 PM
Don't do the whole eating for two bit. You eat the same maybe a little more and make sure to eat healthy. Exercise. With our first my wife was at the gym in a spinning class two days before delivery and back into her jeans only a week later. Now with this one she's still on the elliptical everyday. People that get fat from babies don't get fat from babies. The babies are just their excuse.
I agree. She still walks the dog. Doctors said no impact sports or exercise. Trust me you would not want to screw with her at kick boxing. She's been asked to teach the class at 24 hr. fitness. She's only gained like 5 lbs. I think 4 lbs went to her boobs.:D

voodoomedman
01-31-2007, 11:26 PM
I think 4 lbs went to her boobs.:D
That's the best part!!!!! :) :) :)
After the kid.

BoatFloating
02-01-2007, 07:58 AM
Thanks,
Corey
Now this makes more sense..... Good luck on the move and starting over......
God Bless the Boob Fairy that comes during pregnancy.....:D

Mrs.Racer277
02-01-2007, 08:04 AM
I agree. She still walks the dog. Doctors said no impact sports or exercise. Trust me you would not want to screw with her at kick boxing. She's been asked to teach the class at 24 hr. fitness. She's only gained like 5 lbs. I think 4 lbs went to her boobs.:D
Congrats to both of you. :)
She has a great body and is young she will be back to herself in no time.
Good Luck

HocusPocus
02-01-2007, 08:14 AM
good luck on the sale, its a great looking boat and enjoy the boobies! my wife went up to a 44D but now we are done having kids and my youngest is 5 they are back to 36B :(

IN2-IN2MX
02-01-2007, 09:09 AM
Hey Corey...congrats to you and Ariane. That's wonderful news. Hope the boat sells quickly. :)

Ziggy
02-01-2007, 09:16 AM
Corey
Some might consider you a "dullard" for the misspelling.....:D:D:D:D:D
(just kidding Wes;) )
Nice looking boat Cdog...........hope it sells quick for you.

cdog
02-01-2007, 09:58 AM
Thanks everyone. Crazy to think we'll have a whole new generation of river rats.:D
Ziggy. I did a double tap on Add. A dullard would have been a gross misspelling that someone else would have caught before I.:D

Ziggy
02-01-2007, 10:02 AM
Thanks everyone. Crazy to think we'll have a whole new generation of river rats.:D
Ziggy. I did a double tap on Add. A dullard would have been a gross misspelling that someone else would have caught before I.:D
Naw, I understood it as you wanting to "add" to your liquid assets ;)
:D
Good luck on the new life direction, sounds like you have a great wife/life.