PDA

View Full Version : hands down...the couple from compton

a catered life
02-01-2007, 07:59 AM
on americian idol last night was the funniest two so far.......:D and think one day they will have kids:eek:

BigDoug
02-01-2007, 08:01 AM
Willard, im going out to get a new "grill" lol. :D

Riverless
02-01-2007, 08:37 AM
i could hardly understand a word they said. although, i did catch "we met at the bus stop." :D

RitcheyRch
02-01-2007, 08:40 AM
Was pretty funny. He sure had some shiny teeth.

Ziggy
02-01-2007, 09:02 AM
Was pretty funny. He sure had some shiny teeth.
I think Jordy and his dentist must have watched the show too :)

IN2-IN2MX
02-01-2007, 09:04 AM
Simon wanted to hit that! :D He was trying to act like he didn't but it was obvious! :idea:

AltarGirl
02-01-2007, 09:04 AM
That was classic. I was cracking up. Are you sure he wasn't Biz Markie??:D

460 jus getn it
02-01-2007, 09:07 AM
Gunna have to disagree, the very first dude. The panther of what ever he was, classic. That little dance he did and the clawing and shit....Too funny

Ziggy
02-01-2007, 09:09 AM
Gunna have to disagree, the very first dude. The panther of what ever he was, classic. That little dance he did and the clawing and shit....Too funny
The way he acted and pranced around I thought he was born the wrong gender....he was strange but polite.

AltarGirl
02-01-2007, 09:10 AM
The best part is that living in LA, we're amongst these psychos & don't even realize it! I'm waiting for the day I see someone I know up there. It's coming.

IN2-IN2MX
02-01-2007, 09:12 AM
That's true...the panther dude was hilarious! :D What about that chick that begged and finally got her mom to talk to the judges. Sheesh, have some self respect girly! :D

460 jus getn it
02-01-2007, 09:13 AM
That's true...the panther dude was hilarious! :D What about that chick that begged and finally got her mom to talk to the judges. Sheesh, have some self respect girly! :DThe mom who was a former gold digger.............LMAO

460 jus getn it
02-01-2007, 09:14 AM
The way he acted and pranced around I thought he was born the wrong gender....he was strange but polite.
.I was cracking up, he really thought he was the shit...Too funny, you people in LA are crazy....LMAO:D :D

a catered life
02-01-2007, 10:31 AM
Simon wanted to hit that! :D He was trying to act like he didn't but it was obvious! :idea:
lmao if simon hit that it would be the end of the world as we know it:sqeyes:

Ms.Havasu
02-01-2007, 10:45 AM
I kinda felt sorry for them, I know it's suppose to be funny and all, but I think some people really think they can make it. I was hoping they were just trying to get on TV because if they thought that was their ticket out of compton, then it's just kinda sad for them when they have to go back home and face reality.
The panther guy on the other hand was a real freak:eek:

Her454
02-01-2007, 11:06 AM
That's true...the panther dude was hilarious! :D What about that chick that begged and finally got her mom to talk to the judges. Sheesh, have some self respect girly! :D
NO SHIT! The panther guy was full of himself thats for sure....and I couldn't believe the mom even let her daughter go back in there, much less go in there herself! Gold digger, LMAO!
The guy in the end, Chris........that poor guy didnt know what the hell to think and I didnt even realize they were totally making fun of him!
That's the first time I've ever even watched that show............ I couldn't believe my eyes!