PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ratso have you Ever ?

lucky
02-02-2007, 07:31 AM
Ya have to be honest here :)
Have you ever went to a bar and rode a " MOPED" home for the night :D just because ??? lol

ratso
02-02-2007, 08:02 AM
Have you ever went to a bar and rode a " MOPED" home for the night :D just because ??? lol
That would be a "Yes"... I have done a few "Charity Cases" over the course of my life... and I have to admit, a few of them were very memorable... never below a "5" though...;)

lucky
02-02-2007, 08:06 AM
That would be a "Yes"... I have done a few "Charity Cases" over the course of my life... and I have to admit, a few of them were very memorable... never below a "5" though...;)
lmao -- is it because you have to try harder to get over the "HUMP" lol :D

Trailer Park Casanova
02-02-2007, 08:09 AM
So tell us Ratso,, in the dark are all Cats grey?

Misogynist
02-02-2007, 08:53 AM
I understand what you guys are talking about... but what do you mean by "moped"?

topless
02-02-2007, 08:54 AM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! We need some stories Ratso.

Misogynist
02-02-2007, 08:57 AM
But none of them were on trial for murder where they?......... :devil:

lucky
02-02-2007, 08:58 AM
I understand what you guys are talking about... but what do you mean by "moped"?
adolecent term :)
a moped is a larger girl -- Mopeds are fun to ride , but you don't want any of your friends to see ya ride one
Hey Ratso you ever ride two Mopeds at once - while their husbands watched ? Inquiring minds want to know :D

Misogynist
02-02-2007, 09:08 AM
QUOTE=lucky;2372199]adolecent term :)
a moped is a larger girl -- Mopeds are fun to ride , but you don't want any of your friends to see ya ride one
Hey Ratso you ever ride two Mopeds at once - while their husbands watched ? Inquiring minds want to know :D[/QUOTE]
Ahhhh.... thanks for the clarification..... ;)

Brady Bunch
02-02-2007, 09:11 AM
That would be a "Yes"... never below a "5" though...;)
Can we see a picture of what you consider a "5"......:eek:

ratso
02-02-2007, 10:22 AM
adolecent term :)
Hey Ratso you ever ride two Mopeds at once - while their husbands watched ? Inquiring minds want to know :D
yA'LL ARE GIVING ME WAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH CREDIT HERE.:jawdrop:

lucky
02-02-2007, 10:27 AM
yA'LL ARE GIVING ME WAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH CREDIT HERE.:jawdrop:
id you want to find out how to do a job properly - ya ask the president of the company :) :D

Kim Hanson
02-02-2007, 10:28 AM
Moped.." FAT CHICK "..........( . )( . )............It's all fun an games till a friend see you on one..........:D :D

ratso
02-02-2007, 10:35 AM
But none of them were on trial for murder where they?......... :devil:
Okay, the night I met this chick, I would've given her a 5... but the huge breasts elevated her to a 7 and a half... Nice breasts or boob jobs I think give any chick another 2 or 3 on the scale... Probably 2 of my best one night stands ever were these early 40 chicks whose guys didn't "do it" for them. You could tell it had been awhile. Those kind always thank you afterwards and they don't want you to "give them a call sometime"...

lucky
02-02-2007, 10:55 AM
Okay, the night I met this chick, I would've given her a 5... but the huge breasts elevated her to a 7 and a half... Nice breasts or boob jobs I think give any chick another 2 or 3 on the scale... Probably 2 of my best one night stands ever were these early 40 chicks whose guys didn't "do it" for them. You could tell it had been awhile. Those kind always thank you afterwards and they don't want you to "give them a call sometime"...
lol fricken fantastic

Kilrtoy
02-02-2007, 11:04 AM
You have to ride a moped in order to appreciate a Ducati.
Also, in turn hot chicks will come back to you ten fold

wright27
02-02-2007, 11:14 AM
I have been caught with a "MOPED". :eek: I was at the bar and a girl who was a waitress at a bikini bar I had been to a week earlier was there. Her face was a 8 but her ass was a 4. She had asked one of my buddies to give me her number when we were at the bikini bar which I never used. When she say me that night she asked why I never called her. After making excuses and trying to blow her off we went our seperate ways. Well about an hour or two later I was hammered and she grabbed me and asked me to take her home. It was late I was drunk so I said sure why not. Well she reached out grabbed me a kissed me. With the assistance of the alcohol I kissed her back. Well as I was kissing her I looked across the bar to see my sister and my EX-WIFE laughing hysterically. I was caught, so I turned around walked out, and never even took her home or even said a word to her, I just left.

ratso
02-02-2007, 11:32 AM
I have been caught with a "MOPED". :eek: I was at the bar and a girl who was a waitress at a bikini bar I had been to a week earlier was there. Her face was a 8 but her ass was a 4. She had asked one of my buddies to give me her number when we were at the bikini bar which I never used. When she say me that night she asked why I never called her. After making excuses and trying to blow her off we went our seperate ways. Well about an hour or two later I was hammered and she grabbed me and asked me to take her home. It was late I was drunk so I said sure why not. Well she reached out grabbed me a kissed me. With the assistance of the alcohol I kissed her back. Well as I was kissing her I looked across the bar to see my sister and my EX-WIFE laughing hysterically. I was caught, so I turned around walked out, and never even took her home or even said a word to her, I just left.
You don't ever want to get busted by the ex while riding a moped lol...:jawdrop:

CornWater
02-02-2007, 12:06 PM
You don't ever want to get busted by the ex while riding a moped lol...:jawdrop:
Thanks for the new sig material.:D

Dave C
02-02-2007, 01:33 PM
holy shiat... that was funny.... I think I messed myself...

Misogynist
02-03-2007, 01:02 AM
Roflmao......... Yeah... you always want ex's to think you "stepped up". hahahahahahahahahaha,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

Misogynist
02-03-2007, 01:04 AM
Her face was a 8 but her ass was a 4. With the assistance of the alcohol I kissed her back. .
Roflmao...... hahahahahahahahaha......... :D