PDA

View Full Version : **I'm hungover... Jealous? :(

shockwaveharry
02-03-2007, 10:26 AM
God, my head hurts...
Started with a fantastic dinner at my friends house, (his wife is a Gourmet Chef! Uh, no sister though...) and they were kind enough to waste a couple of VERY expensive bottles of wine on me! FYI, it turns out white wine is ghetto and a good cab goes with everything!
After starting out the evening in a very high brow and classy way, it soon degenerated into a night of drinking giant margaritas out of a plastic bucket at Sharkey's and finishing up at some other bar in Newport.
I made a new friend and didn't hit my driveway till 4am (my new friend is cool. She took care of me till I sobered up:) ).
Now I have to drag my ass outa bed and head to the boat show.
How was your evening?
ShockwaveHarry <---------- Aspiring to Ratso status, if just a little bit... :)

Baja Big Dog
02-03-2007, 10:37 AM
Wow

ratso
02-03-2007, 10:37 AM
God, my head hurts...
Started with a fantastic dinner at my friends house, (his wife is a Gourmet Chef! Uh, no sister though...) and they were kind enough to waste a couple of VERY expensive bottles of wine on me! FYI, it turns out white wine is ghetto and a good cab goes with everything!
After starting out the evening in a very high brow and classy way, it soon degenerated into a night of drinking giant margaritas out of a plastic bucket at Sharkey's and finishing up at some other bar in Newport.
I made a new friend and didn't hit my driveway till 4am (my new friend is cool. She took care of me till I sobered up:) ).
How was your evening?
Friends like that are great to have!:D

buzzaro
02-03-2007, 10:45 AM
God, my head hurts...
How was your evening?
I would suggest that you drink right through this hangover, continue through the superbowl and just deal with the stupid hangover on monday:D

Kilrtoy
02-03-2007, 10:47 AM
i am not at liberty to discuss that on this message board, It was awesome

Devil's Advocate
02-03-2007, 12:34 PM
It was a good night..;)

ratso
02-03-2007, 12:42 PM
It was a good night..;)
http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

riverbound
02-03-2007, 01:00 PM
God, my head hurts...
How was your evening?
Pretty much the same but went out for some sushi and I was the one taking care of the friend. Everything else in the story matches up though :(

ratso
02-03-2007, 01:03 PM
Pretty much the same but went out for some sushi and I was the one taking care of the friend. Everything else in the story matches up though :(
Hopefully they didn't barf all over your tailgate...:D

riverbound
02-03-2007, 01:04 PM
Hopefully they didn't barf all over your tailgate...:D
LMAO....no :D