PDA

View Full Version : That DAN Bubba....

Baja Big Dog
02-04-2007, 07:46 AM
Supercross really sucks now, hope Reed steps up the the plate soon or it s gonna be over, unless Bubba does his normal and eats shiit!!!

Racer277
02-04-2007, 07:52 AM
No results in the title please.:rolleyes:

Todd969
02-04-2007, 08:04 AM
Who's Dan Bubba?

1 Baja Guy
02-04-2007, 08:08 AM
Supercross really sucks now, hope Reed steps up the the plate soon or it s gonna be over, unless Bubba does his normal and eats shiit!!!
Yeah.. Please dont post the results some of us that didnt attend the race would like to enjoy it today on Speed Channel:mad:

boatnam2
02-04-2007, 09:37 AM
at least evans beat 5 guys tonite,maybe he is coming around...got to give it up to ferry thought he was done a long time ago.what is it with ugly redheaded guys that haul ass rc,rv,tf.

tcook33
02-04-2007, 09:38 AM
If you actually saw the race, you might not be saying this. From what I saw, it was a really good race. Reed seemed to have stepped it up a little last night. Dan was hauling ass though.

Dribble
02-04-2007, 10:25 AM
Dan is the man.

Boa1277
02-04-2007, 05:38 PM
Man it cracks me up, you cant even start a Supercross thread without everyone getting their pantys in a wad. I am going to get you guys next week, I am going to name a thread and it may have the winner in the title and it may not, just to mess with you. From what I read this guy just said Dan Bubba fast, how is that naming a winner in any way, they say Bubba is fast in just about every article I have ever read where he is mentioned. Besides that he diddnt even get his name right, I think his name is Jimmy or Bob right Keyes...LOL:D

GRUNION
02-04-2007, 05:57 PM
I second that.

FlatStupid
02-04-2007, 07:20 PM
Supercross really sucks now, hope Reed steps up the the plate soon or it s gonna be over, unless Bubba does his normal and eats shiit!!! WHY??????????? It has been this way forever! Robert, DeCoster, Smith, Hannah, Ward, Johnson, McGrath,Carmichael. They all dominated the sport to the point of exhaustion. It might be the nature of motocross. Like it or not Bubba is gonna own em for a while!

unleashed
02-04-2007, 07:33 PM
They should give everyone a lap lead then let bubba start...that would be more exciting!LOL
The parkinglot situation and cops at Anahiem were bad this year....but I still had a good time! Did anyone else see Tyler get tackled in his nice fur coat! :eek:
Deano
UnleashedHardcoreApparel (http://www.unleashedclothing.com):devil:

Mrs.Racer277
02-05-2007, 01:27 PM
Man it cracks me up, you cant even start a Supercross thread without everyone getting their pantys in a wad. I am going to get you guys next week, I am going to name a thread and it may have the winner in the title and it may not, just to mess with you. From what I read this guy just said Dan Bubba fast, how is that naming a winner in any way, they say Bubba is fast in just about every article I have ever read where he is mentioned. Besides that he diddnt even get his name right, I think his name is Jimmy or Bob right Keyes...LOL:D
Do not think my pantys are in a wad..... :)
It's a bummer for those of us that have not seen the race yet to know the results.....

Racey
02-05-2007, 01:32 PM
I don't really care what happens as long as Bubba never wins a title while Ricky is his competition

FlatStupid
02-05-2007, 01:35 PM
I never wanted to see Ricky beat Jeremy the MX world marches on!:D Dan Bubba!

riverroyal
02-05-2007, 01:36 PM
Do not think my pantys are in a wad..... :)
It's a bummer for those of us that have not seen the race yet to know the results.....
reed looked better,and the pass that bubba did on him was fine,but he could have done it cleaner a few laps later

Racer277
02-05-2007, 01:37 PM
I don't really care what happens as long as Bubba never wins a title while Ricky is his competition
I think that has already been established.
Except of course Bubba won the AMA SX With Two Practice Canadian Rounds And Don't Count The Daytona Round Championship.

Mrs.Racer277
02-05-2007, 01:42 PM
reed looked better,and the pass that bubba did on him was fine,but he could have done it cleaner a few laps later
I will make sure I pay attention to the pass, when I watch.....Thanks
Does Bubba pass clean???? ;)

FlatStupid
02-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Yep crashes clean into him!:D

Mrs.Racer277
02-05-2007, 01:51 PM
Yep crashes clean into him!:D
LOL
That is funny :)

riverroyal
02-05-2007, 01:51 PM
I will make sure I pay attention to the pass, when I watch.....Thanks
Does Bubba pass clean???? ;)
its not real clean,,its not bad,but he could have done it cleaner.Reed was ok with it.He was fast,a few faster lines than bubba,which was cool

Mrs.Racer277
02-05-2007, 01:53 PM
its not real clean,,its not bad,but he could have done it cleaner.Reed was ok with it.He was fast,a few faster lines than bubba,which was cool
Not yet.....I was in Havi :)

riverroyal
02-05-2007, 01:55 PM
Not yet.....I was in Havi :)
ive seen every race

Mrs.Racer277
02-05-2007, 02:10 PM
look for "DAN" to continue his winning ways, chad can only hang w/ him for a few "early" laps, but then after that, "DAN" just checks out :eek: it'll be a good race for 2nd between timmy, chad and nick though ... and when ivan gets healthy :devil: - keyes (dan's friend)
NO!!!!

Mrs.Racer277
02-05-2007, 02:14 PM
is sean trying to get a lil right now ????
LOL
What are you wearing??? HEHEHEHE
NO, I am not giving up on REED :D :D

Baja Big Dog
02-05-2007, 02:17 PM
No results in the title please.:rolleyes:
WHAT title were you reading??? :confused:

Baja Big Dog
02-05-2007, 02:18 PM
ya, try and not to spoil it, by telling us that "dan" won last night .... he was flying though ---- :rolleyes:
Now you can get in real trouble for that!!!!:sqeyes:

Baja Big Dog
02-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Aint that the truth!

Baja Big Dog
02-05-2007, 02:23 PM
They should give everyone a lap lead then let bubba start...that would be more exciting!LOL
The parkinglot situation and cops at Anahiem were bad this year....but I still had a good time! Did anyone else see Tyler get tackled in his nice fur coat! :eek:
Deano
UnleashedHardcoreApparel (http://www.unleashedclothing.com):devil:
Deano..I was leaving the parking lot about 1:00 and i think I saw you getting hassled by Anaheim's finest, they even had the horse out to keep you in control!! Was it you?

40FlatDeck
02-05-2007, 02:31 PM
Dan is the man right now for sure.:)