PDA

View Full Version : Use Your Damn Signal Please!!!

lewiville
02-06-2007, 12:30 PM
I have been wanted to post this for a long time but keep forgetting to post it.
Doesnt anyone use there turn signal any more? Im tired of guessing if someone is coming or going from my lane or the next:mad: Are you going to be turning or not, WTF!
Oh ya, get the hell off the phone dumb ass, that's now against the law.
Ahhhhhhh, that felt better.:)

Do F150's Float?
02-06-2007, 12:37 PM
No, it's not required anymore. Especially when there's traffic. Also, new for 2006/2007, it is perfectly acceptable to sit in a mini cooper on the side of all lifted trucks/18 wheelers.
Ugh. Bad drivers need to GO SOMEWHERE!!!! :mad:

Biglue
02-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Inconsiderate drivers are all over the place now a days. It should be perfectly legal to pull someone over and tear their ****ing keys out of the ignition and throw them as far as you can. Some people have no business behind the wheel.

HocusPocus
02-06-2007, 12:46 PM
turns signals are no longer required and you don't have to stop at red lights or stop signs either. sometimes im glad i don't carry a gun in the car. :mad:

Ziggy
02-06-2007, 01:20 PM
I have been wanted to post this for a long time but keep forgetting to post it.
Doesnt anyone use there turn signal any more? Im tired of guessing if someone is coming or going from my lane or the next:mad: Are you going to be turning or not, WTF!
Oh ya, get the hell off the phone dumb ass, that's now against the law.
Ahhhhhhh, that felt better.:)
That takes effect in July.
Other than that I agree with you.
a)If you are in a hurry to get somewhere, next time leave earlier.
b)Constant lane switching will get you to the next stop light the same time as me idiot.
c)Excuse me, I'm using this lane right now.
d)You-woo!, did you look before you turned? I'm right here(handswaving)
e)What makes you sooooooo special that you deserve to cut in front of all the others who patiently waited their turn ??
f)Since when is a right turn legal from the left lane?

lewiville
02-06-2007, 02:01 PM
its just so simple it blows my mind.

uvindex
02-06-2007, 02:05 PM
I'm tired of guessing if someone is coming or going from my lane or the next:mad: Are you going to be turning or not, WTF!Major pet peeve of mine too... The use of a turn signal is ONLY for the benefit of other drivers and pedestrians (since the person not signaling obviously already knows where he/she is going) -- people that don't use them are basically saying "I don't give an F about you people" to everyone around them.) Grrr.

AZKC
02-06-2007, 02:21 PM
So what about the A-holes that don't know what a merge to the left or right sign means and then they get all freaked out when the lane is suddenly closed. And want you to let them in. Sorry Buddy Fock Off:devil:

robk
02-06-2007, 02:23 PM
How about the apparent necessity for all slow drivers to crowd into the fast and carpool lanes? Nothing like 60 MPH in the fast lane with traffic flying past on your right at 85 MPH.
And how about turning down your earth-shattering stereo system when driving past my house in the middle of the night!
I feel better...
Rob

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-06-2007, 02:24 PM
So what about the A-holes that don't know what a merge to the left or right sign means and then they get all freaked out when the lane is suddenly closed. And want you to let them in. Sorry Buddy Fock Off:devil:
How about those same a-holes only you are towing a trailer. What is it with people who feel the need to cut off people who are towing??? Do they not understand that its not quite as easy to slow down as fast with an additional 15K pounds behind you?? :rolleyes:

Moneypitt
02-06-2007, 02:30 PM
Ever notice how morons hit their brakes and then their turn signals. Its like the turn signal doesn't work unless you hit your brakes first!!!! You don't need to slow down to change lanes, most of the time its easier if you speed up!!!
AND the idiots that think everyone should slow to their speed when "merging" onto the freeway. HELLO!! I'm here pulling a trailer in the right lane, move it, kick that shitbox in the ass and GO GO GO........But NO, they wait until the end of the merging lane and expect you to slow down for them, assholes......I could go on, but thats enough for now............MP

Biglue
02-06-2007, 02:49 PM
How about those same a-holes only you are towing a trailer. What is it with people who feel the need to cut off people who are towing??? Do they not understand that its not quite as easy to slow down as fast with an additional 15K pounds behind you?? :rolleyes:
That's the worse. When some asshole kills your space cushion between you and the car in front of you while towing. :mad:

Ziggy
02-06-2007, 02:53 PM
I love these kind of threads.:mad: :) :mad: :)
Good timing. Just last night I had two instances of idiot drivers incapable of dealing with driving a car properly. That's in a span of 7 miles.
Bever ceases to amaze how many boneheads(and plain ol jackasses) are on the road.

Cole Sanger
02-06-2007, 05:57 PM
Has anyone noticed that the more expensive the vehicle, the more people don't use the signals?

RitcheyRch
02-06-2007, 05:59 PM
My biggest pet peeve is people that turn slightly left before they turn right or turn slightly right before they turn left.

blown65
02-06-2007, 06:00 PM
Ever notice how morons hit their brakes and then their turn signals. Its like the turn signal doesn't work unless you hit your brakes first!!!! You don't need to slow down to change lanes, most of the time its easier if you speed up!!!
AND the idiots that think everyone should slow to their speed when "merging" onto the freeway. HELLO!! I'm here pulling a trailer in the right lane, move it, kick that shitbox in the ass and GO GO GO........But NO, they wait until the end of the merging lane and expect you to slow down for them, assholes......I could go on, but thats enough for now............MP
Whats worse is driving the 45' motorhome and ppl jump in front of ya on the freeway to get off at an exit and slam on the brakes. There is no way to stop fast enough. People wonder why truck drivers hate cars. lol

nodigg
02-06-2007, 06:02 PM
I GOTTA get those train horns mounted!

Boatcop
02-06-2007, 06:03 PM
Come over here.
At this time of year, it seems every blue-hair with a 40' Class A motorhome is tooling along at 40 MPH with the left turn signal ON. Without a cross street in sight. :mad:

nodigg
02-06-2007, 06:04 PM
I'll put my 02 in on this one. WHY do people turn on their signals WHILE they are changing instead of BEFORE they begin changing?:mad:

RitcheyRch
02-06-2007, 06:05 PM
I need the same thing. Had some a_hole come into my lane when was right next to him. He was looking at me the whole time and just kept coming in.
I GOTTA get those train horns mounted!

HocusPocus
02-06-2007, 06:10 PM
Whats worse is driving the 45' motorhome and ppl jump in front of ya on the freeway to get off at an exit and slam on the brakes. There is no way to stop fast enough. People wonder why truck drivers hate cars. lol
i was a truck driver for a long time running 48 states and canada and most people just don't realize that they take their life in their hands when they cut in front of a heavier vehicle and the hit the brakes like that. i always like to leave a gap between me and the next vehicle and it never fails that someone would squeeze in there just as traffic came to a stop.
or what about the people on the freeway in the fast lane who suddenly realize that they need to exit and just shoot all the way over. :mad:

Perfect Mixer
02-06-2007, 06:18 PM
A running joke among our family is: "it's amazing how that brand new car already has a broken turn signal" when we see these idiots. Also, Get the "F" out of the passing lane if your not passing!
I'm done now.

nodigg
02-06-2007, 06:20 PM
A running joke among our family is: "it's amazing how that brand new car already has a broken turn signal" when we see these idiots. Also, Get the "F" out of the passing lane if your not passing!
I'm done now.
YYYYYEEEEESSSSS! The left lane is for passing ONLY!

cola
02-06-2007, 06:29 PM
It was only a lane change!!!!! :D

RitcheyRch
02-06-2007, 06:33 PM
There have been a few times where have pulled up next to someone in a brand new car and told them "you got ripped off, your new car didnt come with turn signals"
I'm done now.

lewiville
02-06-2007, 06:37 PM
Has anyone noticed that the more expensive the vehicle, the more people don't use the signals?
very good point. and yes i have noticed,,,, rat bastards:mad:

lewiville
02-06-2007, 06:40 PM
Come over here.
At this time of year, it seems every blue-hair with a 40' Class A motorhome is tooling along at 40 MPH with the left turn signal ON. Without a cross street in sight. :mad:
BC,
theres a term for that. its called going around the world to the left ( or right ). atleast thats what i tell my kids:D

HocusPocus
02-06-2007, 06:45 PM
There have been a few times where have pulled up next to someone in a brand new car and told them "you got ripped off, your new car didnt come with turn signals"
in their defense it may be tough to use a turn signal when one hand is holding a cell phone and the other a cigarette.

robk
02-06-2007, 06:51 PM
BC,
theres a term for that. its called going around the world to the left ( or right ). atleast thats what i tell my kids:D
Three lefts make a right... right? :D

EAZYKILLER2006
02-06-2007, 06:51 PM
It was only a lane change!!!!! :D
and i was on the rhino...:( couldnt find the turn signal.....:confused:

robk
02-06-2007, 06:57 PM
And let's not forget the folks heading up the hill (to Big Bear or wherever else) who drive 15 MPH below the speed limit, refuse to use turnouts, and then as soon as they get to the passing lane, hit the gas to outrun everyone and then slow back down as soon as it becomes a single lane again.... Made me start taking Hwy 18 up from Lucerne, and at night whenever possible.