PDA

View Full Version : Moster trucks in Sacramento.

HCS
01-30-2006, 07:46 AM
It was a good show.
But I have not one f'n pic. I took my new digital camera but the wife removed the memory card. :mad:
Why? Who the hell knows. :confused:
Grave Digger, always the crowd favorite, flipped over.
It was a disapointment for the kids but I thought it was cool.
I know. This thread is worthless without pics.
That's how I feel. :boxed:

dmontzsta
01-30-2006, 08:25 AM
The sound of those things is amazing.

HCS
01-30-2006, 08:42 AM
The sound of those things is amazing.
It was pretty cool to look at them up close. Lota blown horse power in those things.
And blown money.

bilgewiper
01-30-2006, 08:47 AM
Went to the dog show at the Cow Palace yesterday and all 8 of us in my van really wished we had gone to the Monster Truck thing at ARCO instead. We had forgot to check the calendar. Went a few years ago..........the sound is awesome echoing around in a closed stadium.

HCS
01-30-2006, 10:53 AM
Went to the dog show at the Cow Palace yesterday and all 8 of us in my van really wished we had gone to the Monster Truck thing at ARCO instead. We had forgot to check the calendar. Went a few years ago..........the sound is awesome echoing around in a closed stadium.
They've really perfected the way they put the show on.
It was alot better than years past.
The quad runners races and free style motor cycle jumps were a cool fill in.
I was suprised to see the place sold out to the rafters.

RiverToysJas
01-30-2006, 10:58 AM
Hey Wait a minute.....I went to Monster Trucks Saturday in OC, and Grave Digger was there too!!!! I think there might be more than one!!! :idea: :D :D
We had a great time, and unlike my camera had a memory card......but both camera and memory card were at home. :hammerhea
We had a great time, and the kids really enjoyed it.
RTJas :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-30-2006, 11:14 AM
It was a good show.
But I have not one f'n pic. I took my new digital camera but the wife removed the memory card. :mad:
Why? Who the hell knows. :confused:
Grave Digger, always the crowd favorite, flipped over.
It was a disapointment for the kids but I thought it was cool.
I know. This thread is worthless without pics.
That's how I feel. :boxed:
Hmmmmmmmmm???/ I wonder if GD does that on purpose?????? He died out at our show came back to life for the end then either crashed bad or flipped over .....I forget....I'll have to check my pix???? I can post some from the LA show or E-mail you some if you want a few for the kids????? :p