PDA

View Full Version : Paging Pixelated Pussy!!!

Do F150's Float?
02-07-2007, 11:48 AM
I remember last year you told me that you bought some suits from the beach bunny site i put up here... Well this year's collection is out, and there's one i can't live without, but i just wanted to know how you liked yours (as far as quality/fit/etc?)
Please let me know - im sitting here with the "place order button" a click away!!! :D

OnlyMoney
02-07-2007, 11:51 AM
I remember last year you told me that you bought some suits from the beach bunny site i put up here... Well this year's collection is out, and there's one i can't live without, but i just wanted to know how you liked yours (as far as quality/fit/etc?)
Please let me know - im sitting here with the "place order button" a click away!!! :D
You and that damn Pixi girl.....you get me spending all my $$$$ on these suits...... :mad:
can't wait to see what she says! :D

Do F150's Float?
02-07-2007, 11:54 AM
hmm, if she takes too long... i might just order it. I mean, i could always return it, right??? :)

OnlyMoney
02-07-2007, 11:59 AM
hmm, if she takes too long... i might just order it. I mean, i could always return it, right??? :)
OMG, I really like that Love Bites one, but for $319?????? NO FRICKEN WAY EVER! My wedding dress cost that much! Rikes! :eek:
I'll be at VS online in 10 minutes...Thanks a lot, now I'm spending $$$ again. :)

Do F150's Float?
02-07-2007, 12:01 PM
It's all good! They have some really cute ones there for $29. In fact, its probably VS's fault i started looking at bikinis already. Ugh. The one i want came out like 6 days ago... I neeeeeeed it!!!!!!!!!

Do F150's Float?
02-07-2007, 12:42 PM
Ok i waited an hour. That's long enough. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :D :D :D

pixilatedpussy
02-07-2007, 04:34 PM
Sorry....Im here now hunny! I liked my suit when I first got it, then ............not so much. It was way to nice to wear to the river, as the lace got snagged bad. The bottoms fit a lil weird. ( But that is my problem area anyway) I have to new catalog & ohhhhhhhh they are to die for in the pics....Im with ya girl, just be really careful with them. Good luck sweets! Hope to see you next weekend!
Wait...What about this Friday night (7pm)....You, Melissa,& Linda comming to my jewlery party??? Bring a swim suit...for the jacu!:D

Do F150's Float?
02-07-2007, 04:39 PM
Sorry....Im here now hunny! I liked my suit when I first got it, then ............not so much. It was way to nice to wear to the river, as the lace got snagged bad. The bottoms fit a lil weird. ( But that is my problem area anyway) I have to new catalog & ohhhhhhhh they are to die for in the pics....Im with ya girl, just be really careful with them. Good luck sweets! Hope to see you next weekend!
Wait...What about this Friday night (7pm)....You, Melissa,& Linda comming to my jewlery party??? Bring a swim suit...for the jacu!:D
Thats what i was worried about, oh well (I ordered it, what can i say, im pretty impatient!!! LOL). Anyways, i got the red & black one with the heart on the hoo-ha :D
I am going to SD early saturday otherwise i would come! Hope you guys have a good time!

pixilatedpussy
02-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Thats what i was worried about, oh well (I ordered it, what can i say, im pretty impatient!!! LOL). Anyways, i got the red & black one with the heart on the hoo-ha :D
I am going to SD early saturday otherwise i would come! Hope you guys have a good time!
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: Nice!!
Have fun hun!