PDA

View Full Version : Boat Show Props.

SOMEBEACH
02-07-2007, 01:30 PM
Good to see you all at the show, you guys rock!:cool:The display looked great and the boats looked even better!! Hope you did well there and I'm sure you did!

Johnwithjm
02-07-2007, 10:55 PM
Good to see you all at the show, you guys rock!:cool:The display looked great and the boats looked even better!! Hope you did well there and I'm sure you did!
It was good to see you also. Thanks for stoping by and saying hello.

KineticoH20
02-07-2007, 11:34 PM
Please tell me someone has bought JW's 26 cuz im starting to jones over it:idea:

shippingguy
02-08-2007, 07:23 AM
Please tell me someone has bought JW's 26 cuz im starting to jones over it:idea:
Not yet. A bunch of tire kickers. That boat in my opinion is the steal of the show for sure in out booth. I will be amazed if we do not sell that boat by the end of the show.

ChumpChange
02-08-2007, 11:16 AM
Not yet. A bunch of tire kickers. That boat in my opinion is the steal of the show for sure in out booth. I will be amazed if we do not sell that boat by the end of the show.
I kicked it a few times as well but then decided the other 26 on the floor, the Coke Zero boat was more my style. Will hopefully have my 27 Dana sold on Saturday....unless I have any takers today! :D

shippingguy
02-08-2007, 11:59 AM
I kicked it a few times as well but then decided the other 26 on the floor, the Coke Zero boat was more my style. Will hopefully have my 27 Dana sold on Saturday....unless I have any takers today! :D
Very cool. Congrats. That boat has and is getting alot of attention. Best of luck with the sale and hope to see you at the show finalizing a sell on the new 26. Come up and introduce yourself as well.
Mike

jbtrailerjim
02-09-2007, 06:41 PM
I hit up the show yesterday and I'm really impressed with how nice of a boat Ultra is building. Ultra has really stepped up their game. Absolutely phenomenal looking boats. Congrats to JW and the whole crew at Ultra.
John D, it was good seeing you again. Barry, it was good meeting you.
I can't wait to see the new 26 Stealth, when it's completed. That thing is gonna be sick and hopefully my next boat. :cool:

shockwavebd
02-12-2007, 10:46 AM
It was nice to meet you also ...thanks for stopping by to chat for awhile

BarryMac
02-12-2007, 10:59 AM
I kicked it a few times as well but then decided the other 26 on the floor, the Coke Zero boat was more my style. :D
I think we need pics, especially for those of us that didn't go... :( :D