PDA

View Full Version : Wholesale

TheCarDudes
02-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Jay
Who do I call to offer you guys vehicles I have for your front line? Also, what do you do with the wholesales?
I'm usually at CADE on Wednesdays. Let me know if we can do some business.
TCD

Schiada Time
02-25-2007, 09:50 PM
What have you got? First gen 2002 or 2003 Duramax?

TheCarDudes
02-25-2007, 11:10 PM
Cars'trucks come and go every day. Basically, I supply cars to the dealers that have been traded in at another dealership. Usually the reason the dealer that took the vehicle in on trade didn't keep it is because they would have a tough time selling that kind of car or truck. (i.e. a duramax truck comes in trade at the Lexus store). I buy these vehicles and resell them wholesale to another dealership.
I always have 20 to 40 cars or more in my inventory and it changes on a daily basis. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll see what I can find that got traded in somewhere. :D
TCD

Schiada Time
02-26-2007, 07:37 AM
Casualy looking for a 2002-2003 Chevy Duramax 2500, 4x4, shortbed, crew cab. Want a little older one to keep cost down. If you stumble on something let me know. Not in a hurry.

Trailer Park Casanova
02-26-2007, 09:00 AM
Cars'trucks come and go every day. Usually the reason the dealer that took the vehicle in on trade didn't keep it is because they would have a tough time selling that kind of car or truck. (i.e. a duramax truck comes in trade at the Lexus store).
TCD
I had a tennant a while back that took that phenom furthur:
Amazingly, their are Cali trade-ins that sell easily in 'Vegas but not here, and trade-in's in Vegas that sell here but not there.
He ran a heck of a business.
He said the only tricky vehicle to deal with was the Jeep Cherokee.
Said you could loose your ass real quick. Dunno why.
He always had an interesting story.
The trick was knowing what you're looking at. He made good $$ horse trading with dealers between here and 'Vegas.
Cars and trucks,, everyone wants one.

TheCarDudes
02-27-2007, 06:48 AM
Casualy looking for a 2002-2003 Chevy Duramax 2500, 4x4, shortbed, crew cab. Want a little older one to keep cost down. If you stumble on something let me know. Not in a hurry.
Got it. I'll let you know when I hear of one available.
TCD