PDA

View Full Version : If CSI glow lights were used on your boat what fluids would be found and where?

Wake Havasu
02-07-2007, 09:35 PM
If Horatio from CSI Miami used glow in the dark lights to look for "bodily fluids" on your boat , what fluids would be found and where? :idea:

Havasu Carrera
02-07-2007, 09:40 PM
:) :D :) :D :devil: :mad: :idea: :o ;) :D

Mandelon
02-07-2007, 09:45 PM
Only a little spoogi on the back seat, but not for lack of trying....:D :devil:

Nord
02-08-2007, 01:12 AM
Pimp Juice..................OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOHHOO
I'm sure someone accidently let it loose........................
~NORD~

a catered life
02-08-2007, 07:53 AM
Pimp Juice..................OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOHHOO
I'm sure someone accidently let it loose........................
~NORD~
lmao:D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-08-2007, 08:03 AM
Only a little spoogi on the back seat, but not for lack of trying....:D :devil:
Mandy, I think this is the perfect opportunity for you to re-tell your show for the Laughlin Jet tour boat story. :D

909punk
02-08-2007, 08:14 AM
"it's sunscreen.. i swear"

Baja Big Dog
02-08-2007, 08:34 AM
Shart

AZJD
02-08-2007, 08:37 AM
Nothing I use Hot Sauce!:D

riverbound
02-08-2007, 08:38 AM
Ummm....my boat would probably glow in the dark :(

Mandelon
02-08-2007, 09:10 AM
Mandy, I think this is the perfect opportunity for you to re-tell your show for the Laughlin Jet tour boat story. :D
Its in the archives somewhere.......its BarryMac's boat (and spoogi) now...LOL
Found it.
Busted!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday afternoon, we're out at Avi enjoying a leisure spring break with a bunch of families and all of our kids. Warm sunny weather, very relaxing. Did the Topoc cruise down to the London Bridge channel the day before. I don't know about you guys, but I think being in the sun and seeing all the skin gives you a little testosterone boost.
Its now about 4:00 in the afternoon. Wife's been drinking all day. After lots of cold ones my wife finally decides its time to go and "break in" the boat. Some of her friends had been asking about it and egging her on. Since we had a lot of friends and families on the beach to watch our kids, and plenty of liquid courage she's good to go.
I can barely believe it, cuz she doesn't get too crazy like that anymore. I guess motherhood does something to your wild and crazy gene?? So we get in the boat, just the two of us, and off we go. Roar down river a ways and just start drifting. We talk for a while and finally get a little somethin' somethin' going on.....
So there we are, her legs in the air, my white ass showin while my shorts are around my ankles on the deck of the boat. Things are going fine....then we hear this odd roar. Didn't sound like any boat that I recognized.
Well, what comes around the corner but the Laughlin to Havasu Tour Jet Boat!!!! Its flying upstream at 40 miles an hour. Two stories tall. Lined with people....kids.....old ladies from tour buses...and one really smiley skipper!!
Then comes another one.....Turns out there's two of them. Those mothers throw a pretty good wake too. The front guy must've radio'd to the second one cuz he slows down a little....for a better look I guess. At least it had less people on it.
There sure were a lot of smiling faces on that boat. I thought for sure Debbie would've hid under a towel but the Tecates did their job!! Best part is I still got to finish!!

Ziggy
02-08-2007, 09:24 AM
So literally it was Dick n Debbie LOL
;)
:)

Screaming Pete
02-08-2007, 09:35 AM
Found it.
Busted!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday afternoon, we're out at Avi enjoying a leisure spring break with a bunch of families and all of our kids. Warm sunny weather, very relaxing. Did the Topoc cruise down to the London Bridge channel the day before. I don't know about you guys, but I think being in the sun and seeing all the skin gives you a little testosterone boost.
Its now about 4:00 in the afternoon. Wife's been drinking all day. After lots of cold ones my wife finally decides its time to go and "break in" the boat. Some of her friends had been asking about it and egging her on. Since we had a lot of friends and families on the beach to watch our kids, and plenty of liquid courage she's good to go.
I can barely believe it, cuz she doesn't get too crazy like that anymore. I guess motherhood does something to your wild and crazy gene?? So we get in the boat, just the two of us, and off we go. Roar down river a ways and just start drifting. We talk for a while and finally get a little somethin' somethin' going on.....
So there we are, her legs in the air, my white ass showin while my shorts are around my ankles on the deck of the boat. Things are going fine....then we hear this odd roar. Didn't sound like any boat that I recognized.
Well, what comes around the corner but the Laughlin to Havasu Tour Jet Boat!!!! Its flying upstream at 40 miles an hour. Two stories tall. Lined with people....kids.....old ladies from tour buses...and one really smiley skipper!!
Then comes another one.....Turns out there's two of them. Those mothers throw a pretty good wake too. The front guy must've radio'd to the second one cuz he slows down a little....for a better look I guess. At least it had less people on it.
There sure were a lot of smiling faces on that boat. I thought for sure Debbie would've hid under a towel but the Tecates did their job!! Best part is I still got to finish!!

Ziggy
02-08-2007, 09:42 AM
I thing your just braggingggggggggggggg:D
Its all he's got Pete, let him bask in his lone glory :D

909punk
02-08-2007, 09:44 AM
OMG thats great.

BarryMac
02-08-2007, 09:50 AM
FYI, after I read this story the 1st time I broke out the bleach, magic eraser, simple greeen, armor all and comet, I cleaned the entire boat thouroughly not one but twice, then proceeded to pour the remainder of the chemicals in my eyes, cause I couldn't believe what I had just read. Plus I had to get my heart checked, I was surprised that old people still FU(K...:( :2purples: (insert pukie smilie here):mad:
Found it.
Busted!

OutCole'd
02-08-2007, 09:51 AM
FYI, after I read this story the 1st time I broke out the bleach, magic eraser, simple greeen, armor all and comet, I cleaned the entire boat thouroughly not one but twice, then proceeded to pour the remainder of the chemicals in my eyes, cause I couldn't believe what I had just read. Plus I had to get my heart checked, I was surprised that old people still FU(K...
LMAO.....

Ziggy
02-08-2007, 09:58 AM
FYI, after I read this story the 1st time I broke out the bleach, magic eraser, simple greeen, armor all and comet, I cleaned the entire boat thouroughly not one but twice, then proceeded to pour the remainder of the chemicals in my eyes, cause I couldn't believe what I had just read. Plus I had to get my heart checked, I was surprised that old people still FU(K...
Other than the old people comment I have some slight sympathy for you. I knew he didn't disclose this fact prior to you buying it:)

BarryMac
02-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Other than the old people comment I have some slight sympathy for you. I knew he didn't disclose this fact prior to you buying it:)
You are correct sir, if he would've, I wouldn't have.
Oh and sorry about the old people comment, it was made to make light of the horrible situation I'm put through every time I launch my boat, just the thought of Dick's dick in MY boat makes me a bit queesy... :D :D

Screaming Pete
02-08-2007, 10:32 AM
You are correct sir, if he would've, I wouldn't have.
Oh and sorry about the old people comment, it was made to make light of the horrible situation I'm put through every time I launch my boat, just the thought of Dick's dick in MY boat makes me a bit queesy... :D :D
I'll never look at your boat the same way Barry...........Irmanator is now the Dick's dick'n in my Boat...boat

Mandelon
02-08-2007, 11:20 AM
I am refraining from any witty comebacks just to spare your feelings..:D

JB in so cal
02-08-2007, 11:24 AM
BMac told me he was gonna make tea with the carpet - whatever that means:sqeyes:

Screaming Pete
02-08-2007, 11:26 AM
I think next time i'm in barry's boat i'm going to add some DNA just to make it look like a 3 sum................:D :D

JENKDICK
02-08-2007, 11:28 AM
What An Awesome Question!

BarryMac
02-08-2007, 11:39 AM
I am refraining from any witty comebacks just to spare your feelings..:D
Bring it, I'm not skurred... :D :D :D

Ziggy
02-08-2007, 11:40 AM
BMac told me he was gonna make tea with the carpet - whatever that means:sqeyes:
ROTFLMAO............now that was witty.

RitcheyRch
02-08-2007, 12:25 PM
That story is hilarious.

bead
02-08-2007, 12:44 PM
funny story . I had something very similar happen to me, but I was one of the people on that tour boat that day .:D