PDA

View Full Version : Is Anna Nichole really dead?

mrs.rvrluvr
02-08-2007, 02:54 PM
:D :D :D J/K I wanted to start yet another Anna Nichole thread.

Not So Fast
02-08-2007, 03:29 PM
Just reporting it on the news!!!!!!!!!! NSF

TOBTEK
02-08-2007, 03:34 PM
:D :D :D J/K I wanted to start yet another Anna Nichole thread.
ahhhhmmmm, hi avatar pic:D can I offer you a discount on a boat:D :D

Devil's Advocate
02-08-2007, 03:34 PM
She lived a very controversial life, but nonetheless, very tragic death at only 39yrs old.

mrs.rvrluvr
02-08-2007, 03:39 PM
ahhhhmmmm, hi avatar pic:D can I offer you a discount on a boat:D :D
sure
read your thinking about keeping it. I know I would as nice as it is. Think your crazy for selling it, but if we can pull of buying it I guess its not so crazy:D

ratso
02-08-2007, 03:42 PM
She lived a very controversial life, but nonetheless, very tragic death at only 39yrs old.
I agree... I had met her... didn't know her that well, but she grew up and lived near Waco in Mexia. It's very sad because of all the tragic things that happened in her life... It seems that as soon as she did the Playboy deal, it was nothing but a rollercoaster ride for her. Well, she fell off... and all you people that get such a kick out of bashing her, well, I hope you're thrilled with yourselves. Yeah... she's Fukkin' dead... ha ha.

blown65
02-08-2007, 03:50 PM
I agree... I had met her... didn't know her that well, but she grew up and lived near Waco in Mexia. It's very sad because of all the tragic things that happened in her life... It seems that as soon as she did the Playboy deal, it was nothing but a rollercoaster ride for her. Well, she fell off... and all you people that get such a kick out of bashing her, well, I hope you're thrilled with yourselves. Yeah... she's Fukkin' dead... ha ha.
ya, even worse is now the kid grows up without a mother. I have my doubts as to the person in public is actually like the way she portrayed herself. Either way a sad deal. Hopefully things work out the best for her kid.

mrs.rvrluvr
02-08-2007, 03:55 PM
ya, even worse is now the kid grows up without a mother. I have my doubts as to the person in public is actually like the way she portrayed herself. Either way a sad deal. Hopefully things work out the best for her kid.
and confused about who the dad is

blown65
02-08-2007, 03:58 PM
and confused about who the dad is
Ya, that isn't sounding so great either. OH and the lawsuit that hasnt ended. Poor kid.