PDA

View Full Version : A tribute to Anna Nicole

shockwaveharry
02-08-2007, 04:37 PM
She lead a dysfunctional life, but left us with some good pictures out there...
http://funmunch.com/celebrities/actresses/anna_nicole_smith/enlarge/anna_nicole_smith_4.jpg
http://www.kwyxz.org/weblog/wp-content/images/anna-nicole-guess.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k186/shockwaveharry/anna-nicole-smith.jpg
http://www.bartcop.com/anna_nicole_smith_court.jpg

Just Tool'n
02-08-2007, 04:42 PM
Ah, Those early years, when life was great, no real problems!
If only life could be that simple!

bead
02-08-2007, 04:43 PM
2nd pic

TOBTEK
02-08-2007, 04:44 PM
she was a beauty in the early years.

cnj
02-08-2007, 04:45 PM
Thank you for posting those pics. Alot of people are mocking her in their threads.....very sad. She will be missed. Godspeed sweetheart.....

little rowe boat
02-08-2007, 04:48 PM
Great pics and thanks for puttung up a thread that has some decency not to mock her in death.

Fast Freddy
02-08-2007, 04:48 PM
in spite of all her dysfunctionality i still thought she was a beautiful person. may god have mercy on her soul. RIP anna

FORMER RAIDERETTE MRS ELIMINATED SPRINTER
02-09-2007, 05:54 AM
:( Just so said all the way around I don't think I could go through everything she's gone through in the last yrs's and last 5 months and be ok RIP Anna:(

Garrddogg
02-09-2007, 06:44 AM
Good thread! sure am tired of all the other juvenile threads mocking her life. I have felt sorry for her for a long time.Shes been so loaded on pills for so long, and just so far out there!!Poor thing I dont think anybody cared enough for her to help wheen her off all them fowkin pills shes been on! (her show sure was fowkin funny though)
Her death is very saddening, she was so pretty and I think she had a good heart.
God speed Anna may you rest in peace.
Gary..

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-09-2007, 07:19 AM
She may have been on the loopy side but I always liked her. She was sooooooo stunning when she was a Guess model.
I hope she rests in peace. :)

Not So Fast
02-09-2007, 07:30 AM
Great pics and thanks for puttung up a thread that has some decency not to mock her in death.
Double what he said, I'm in shock about how people on here have made jokes of another human beings death, shame on you!!
A lot of you are too young to probably remember this but this reminds me of another sad death a long time ago of a Hollywood beauty by the name of Norma Jean, AKA Marilyn Monroe, a very sexy star also. RIP Anna, NSF

C-2
02-09-2007, 08:57 AM
Agreed on all the comments above.
We all have family members living the same style, trainwreck lives.
As with most eccentric people that people love or hate - she made the world a more interesting place and will be missed. Just amazing the difference one year can make in anybody's life.
My wife and I were saddened by the news too, Godspeed. :(

topless
02-09-2007, 09:10 AM
Good thread! sure am tired of all the other juvenile threads mocking her life. Gary..Nobody was mocking her life, just all the threads saying she died.

beaverretriever
02-09-2007, 09:12 AM
I felt bad for her. I thought she was always very pretty. I wasn't to keen on her when she got fat, but besides that she was pretty good looking.
I think it is total bs that the old guys family thinks she didn't deserve his money.
She made that old geezer happy, and if he wanted to leave it to her, she should have got it.

topless
02-09-2007, 09:31 AM
I think it is total bs that the old guys family thinks she didn't deserve his money.
She made that old geezer happy, and if he wanted to leave it to her, she should have got it.
I think you're totally wrong. She married him for money, didn't even live with him, had numerous affairs, and tried to get hold of his fortune that should have been left to his children. He thought she loved him but in actuality, she was a gold digger. She wasn't even mentioned in his will, She just told the courts he promised her the money.

Havasu1986
02-09-2007, 09:36 AM
I think you're totally wrong. She married him for money, didn't even live with him, had numerous affairs, and tried to get hold of his fortune that should have been left to his children. He thought she loved him but in actuality, she was a gold digger. She wasn't even mentioned in his will, She just told the courts he promised her the money.
So much for the tribute thread.:o

topless
02-09-2007, 09:37 AM
So much for the tribute thread.:oOOOps.:eek:

Wmc
02-09-2007, 10:23 AM
I just feel so bad for her daughter having to grow up without her mom. Nicole was stunning and a character to watch. May she rest in peace with her son.:)

KineticoH20
02-09-2007, 11:12 AM
I know we have made jokes bit in actuality it is a trajedy. She was written off by her family, her son dies and people accused her, she didn't know who the father of her baby was, the media hounded her to no end, and alas it looks like she took her own life, she idolized Marilyn Monroe and died just like her , kind of freaky. The sadest part is there is a baby without it's mother now! terrible all the way around.

TAF
02-09-2007, 11:31 AM
OOOps.:eek:
You should be .......:(
:D
Topless, I know where yer coming from about not mocking. I too jumped on the bandwagon w/ my own Anna tread but I did think she was very beautiful at any weight and even on the inside. I believe some of us who did throw the Anna threads up were mocking the ***boat Forums more than any individual death of a celebrity. Like others, I do feel bad about Anna's passing and hold out hope for her child left in limbo. Very sad. :(

beaverretriever
02-09-2007, 11:42 AM
Who cares? She made him happy enough that he left everything to her in his will and not his kids. That tells you somthing right there. We all know she was in it for the money, but everytime they showed those two together, he had a big ol smile on his face. I think she should have got the money.

topless
02-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Who cares? She made him happy enough that he left everything to her in his will and not his kids. That tells you somthing right there. We all know she was in it for the money, but everytime they showed those two together, he had a big ol smile on his face. I think she should have got the money.I was listenging to the radio on my way home from work and they said she wasn't even mentioned in his will. She met him when she was a stripper and he was a horny onld man with money. How would you feel if your father was a millionaire who married a stripper at the age of 89, died a year later and she contested his will to get half of his fortune? I would do everything in my power not to see that happen.

little rowe boat
02-09-2007, 11:53 AM
I was listenging to the radio on my way home from work and they said she wasn't even mentioned in his will. She met him when she was a stripper and he was a horny onld man with money. How would you feel if your father was a millionaire who married a stripper at the age of 89, died a year later and she contested his will to get half of his fortune? I would do everything in my power not to see that happen.
Take this to one of the Anna bashing threads.

dumbandyoung
02-09-2007, 11:55 AM
heres a real hot one!!!
http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/pics/annanicole3.gif

topless
02-09-2007, 12:05 PM
Take this to one of the Anna bashing threads.
I'm not bashing at all. I'm pointing things out. Yes it is very sad she died, yes she had a hard life, and yet she also brought on alot of her own tragedy. I hope she has finally found peace and I pray her baby girl has an easier life than she did.

little rowe boat
02-09-2007, 12:10 PM
I'm not bashing at all. I'm pointing things out. Yes it is very sad she died, yes she had a hard life, and yet she also brought on alot of her own tragedy. I hope she has finally found peace and I pray her baby girl has an easier life than she did.
Ok, this was supposed to be a tribute thread, meaning nice things about Anna. Not to point out her faults or whatever. There are plenty of other threads that your posts would fit right into.

OCMerrill
02-09-2007, 12:10 PM
She does have some questionable ethics...so time will tell. I (like others) would really like to know her cause of death before I speculate any further. Lets just say there is a long line of suspects. Does she deserve all the bad press? Time will tell.
Her show on E is what kind of made her a joke. She turned her life around though. Her last year on earth was one tragic event after another with a miracle in the mix for sure. Very sad deal. I watched her last interview and she was not a happy person. I can see why. Tragic.
And her daughter...:( :( So very sad.

ratso
02-09-2007, 12:43 PM
I was listenging to the radio on my way home from work and they said she wasn't even mentioned in his will. She met him when she was a stripper and he was a horny onld man with money. How would you feel if your father was a millionaire who married a stripper at the age of 89, died a year later and she contested his will to get half of his fortune? I would do everything in my power not to see that happen.
If I'm 89 and want to marry a 20 year old stripper, my family better not say a damn thing, and if it's MY FORTUNE... I'll leave it to anyone I damn well please. Nobody is ENTITLED to shit... I will decide where it goes.http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif;)
There was someone I had worked for years back, his wife died... he ended up meeting someone much younger than him right off the bat... he was having the time of his life, living like there was no tomorrow, never saw him happier and I swear he seemed 20 years younger almost over night. His daughter-in-law ( not his son, daughter, or grand kids mind you) but his daughter-in-law, was pissed because he was blowing and going and spending all this inheritance that SHE WAS ENTITLED TO !!! This sweet young thing he met was giving him the time of his life, yet his daughter-in-law was ready to snuff it out if she had her way... Was it about money? Probably... but it's nobody's fukkin' business but his own. In this day and age blaming a chick for marrying for money is almost laughable...:D

SHOTKALLIN
02-09-2007, 01:16 PM
I think if the old geaser wanted to give her all his money then he should have had an iron clad will. You have to these days. I mean really A billion dollars? Anyone who gave you a great last year and a half deserves some loot. But a billion? Lets be real. :D I would have sucked the old geaser off DAILY for a billion.:jawdrop: If the old dude had a good will that left it all to her them there would be no court case. I cant imagive havin that kind of loot an no trust or will in place. Who was greedy here the family or Anna Nicole?
IMHO Any son/ daughter has the right to inherit his/her father's fortune unless he/she gets written out of the will.

SHOTKALLIN
02-09-2007, 01:20 PM
I heard the Billionaire's son died too. When and how? Now there are a bunch of people with really no claim to the money that are gonna hit the Lotto!:rolleyes:

blown65
02-09-2007, 01:54 PM
Ok, this was supposed to be a tribute thread, meaning nice things about Anna. Not to point out her faults or whatever. There are plenty of other threads that your posts would fit right into.
wasnt there like 20 of them. :rolleyes:

SHOTKALLIN
02-09-2007, 02:08 PM
Are you the thread police? Now can we start a pool on who the next lame celeberty will be to kick off? Lindsey Lohan? Paris? Nicole Ritchie? Brittany?:D

little rowe boat
02-09-2007, 02:22 PM
wasnt there like 20 of them. :rolleyes:
No, I believe those were mocking her.

little rowe boat
02-09-2007, 02:26 PM
Are you the thread police? Now can we start a pool on who the next lame celeberty will be to kick off? Lindsey Lohan? Paris? Nicole Ritchie? Brittany?:D
No, I am not the thread police, just trying to keep this one from being hi-jacked by people that think her death is a joke. To me death is not a joke and making jokes of someone after they have died, just isn't right. My .02

topless
02-09-2007, 02:27 PM
No, I am not the thread police, just trying to keep this one from being hi-jacked by people that think her death is a joke. To me death is not a joke and making jokes of someone after they have died, just isn't right. My .02I don't recall joking about her death.

little rowe boat
02-09-2007, 02:33 PM
I don't recall joking about her death.
You are right you did not make a joke, but it sure wasn't a trbute either. It's funny people tend to think it's ok as long as it wasn't anyone they cared about. What if this was your child or spouse, mother, father or someone you cared about and people started posting that that person was a gold digger or a drug addict or whatever probs they had. It probably wouldn't sit right with you. It would be ok, because they were just " pointing things out"
I'm done this thread has already gotten so far away from it intended purpose.

blown65
02-09-2007, 02:38 PM
No, I believe those were mocking her.
I was agreeing with you. lol

cnj
02-09-2007, 02:42 PM
Let's turn this back into the tribute thread it is supposed to be.....anyone have any more nice pictures of Anna they can post??? For those that want to argue or debate morals, money, lifestyle, etc., please use another thread. Thanks.

Kindsvater Flat
02-09-2007, 05:05 PM
These are the only ones I have..
http://www.schoutenranch.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/CJ020907b.jpg
http://www.schoutenranch.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_CJ020907d.jpg
http://www.schoutenranch.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/CJ020907k.jpg