PDA

View Full Version : Teague set up very impressive at the show

nodigg
02-09-2007, 10:51 AM
Good display, info, staff and especially the owner. First Class. I was sold.

XFactor
02-09-2007, 10:57 AM
Not my feeling at all. No one could answer Ilmor questions on 2 different days and one guy told me to call the office to get info on Lifeline vests. He said no one at the show could help me with an order or colors. :mad:

jayd_jr
02-09-2007, 11:36 AM
Good display, info, staff and especially the owner. First Class. I was sold.
HMMMMMM :)

Kilrtoy
02-09-2007, 12:25 PM
Not my feeling at all. No one could answer Ilmor questions on 2 different days and one guy told me to call the office to get info on Lifeline vests. He said no one at the show could help me with an order or colors. :mad:
That is because they thought you owned an Eliminator
JUST KIDDING GUYS AND GIRL

parker guy
02-09-2007, 12:28 PM
Teague & Eliminator are like salt n pepper.They bolth do a good job at what they do....

CatMan
02-11-2007, 07:26 PM
It's probably since the jackets would be a custom order...I don't think Lifeline had a booth this year.

John.
02-11-2007, 07:32 PM
We talked to Dino Nussbaum at Teague and he was very helpful about ordering lifeline jackets. He even offered to do a couple drawings for us for the jackets to get some ideas on what will look good. If you're still interested, let me know and I'll PM you his phone number and email address.

mbrown2
02-11-2007, 08:38 PM
Teague brought a lot of engines....but I liked Pfaff's setup...small and 2 or 3 nice engines and only Paul himself there to talk to you about the engines...heck he could not remember meeting me 8 months ago but could remember building the motor for my boat, and what happened to it in its 5 year life...

Kilrtoy
02-11-2007, 08:53 PM
Teague brought a lot of engines....but I liked Pfaff's setup...small and 2 or 3 nice engines and only Paul himself there to talk to you about the engines...heck he could not remember meeting me 8 months ago but could remember building the motor for my boat, and what happened to it in its 5 year life...
Gordy was there also helping out

mbrown2
02-11-2007, 09:05 PM
I saw Gordy stop by but only Paul was working at the time....either one have a ton of knowledge and have built a good engine or two...

Jetboatguru
02-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Was he wearing acid wash jeans and jacket?

Kilrtoy
02-11-2007, 09:08 PM
Was he wearing acid wash jeans and jacket?
I dont know as he was watching the girls, I mean the merchandise