PDA

View Full Version : Get a focking drivers licence and insurance

topless
02-11-2007, 04:38 PM
My daughter went to Big Bear to go snow boarding for the first time and this was the first time I let her take the Blazer with her friends. As they were leaving, a man with no drivers licence hit her as she was backing out and demaned 100.00 dollars. He only had a green card, No insurance, no nothing. His wife gave my daughter her information and told her to mail them the money. I called her today and must have scared the shit out of her because she called my daughter and told her not to worry about it. I told her that I was calling the CHP. Hmmmmmmmmmm
Get legal people.

Jbb
02-11-2007, 04:42 PM
My daughter went to Big Bear to go snow boarding for the first time and this was the first time I let her take the Blazer with her friends. As they were leaving, a man with no drivers licence hit her as she was backing out and demaned 100.00 dollars. He only had a green card, No insurance, no nothing. His wife gave my daughter her information and told her to mail them the money. I called her today and must have scared the shit out of her because she called my daughter and told her not to worry about it. I told her that I was calling the CHP. Hmmmmmmmmmm
Get legal people.
If he hit her......why would he demand anything...?
Tell them to send you money for emotional distress.......or you will call CHP and State Patrol......and INS.....:D

boatnam2
02-11-2007, 04:55 PM
Get legal people.
come on..... get down with the brown!

robk
02-11-2007, 04:58 PM
The next person they hit might not be so fortunate and only get clipped. I'd give their info to the police; they shouldn't be on the road.
Uninsured drivers are making our premiums higher through their irresponsibility.

Nord
02-11-2007, 05:25 PM
Get legal people.
Your daughter backed into him..........??? Her fault whether the guy was legal or not. Unless I'm missing something.

Seadog
02-11-2007, 05:32 PM
No license, no insurance, it don't matter if there is a debate about whether she backed into him or he hit her as she was backing out. Driving without a license in most states trumps anything. Of course, being a illegal haven, CA may have different rules. Far as I am concern, report him to the police, HP and INS. He is guilty of several offenses that could get his tail in trouble.

topless
02-11-2007, 05:44 PM
LMAO........... I just called the number they gave my daughter again. and they don't speak english anymore when I told then that I was going to call CHP.

topless
02-11-2007, 05:51 PM
i would have call the cops right then,no lic/ins C-YA:devil:I would have too. It was my just turned 17 yr old daughther scared of these people yelling at her so she came home and told me. Now they don't speak english anymore. The thing is they hit her and damaged their own car only hitting our bumper. They are just trying to get money, Too bad they didn't know I could scare them away.

topless
02-11-2007, 06:01 PM
Your daughter backed into him..........??? Her fault whether the guy was legal or not. Unless I'm missing something.I guess I didn't explain it fully. She was backing out, he was speeding into the parking lot and hit her. Either way, he has no lisence or insurance and is trying to get money from us. If police were called, he would be in jail but my daughter was too scared to call them..they said it was no problem because their car was old. Just a freaking scam artist if you ask me. Second Time I called, they forgot how to speak english.
I told my daughter she should have called the police but she was scared because they were all yelling at her in spanish.

topless
02-11-2007, 06:04 PM
Nothing happened to my car but they were just trying to get money.

topless
02-11-2007, 06:26 PM
i think i'm more suprised that a "no green card illegal" is even up at the snow resorts :confused: :jawdrop: !!!!!!!!
HE DID HAVE A GREEN CARD BUT NOTHING ELSE.

topless
02-11-2007, 06:35 PM
OK ... MY BAD :rolleyes: -- if the focker can't afford insurance, why and the hell is he up there purchasing those ridiculous lift ticket prices ??? that's my question ?? KEYES
Don't know, maybe he was trying to steal a car or something.:jawdrop:

Jyruiz
02-11-2007, 08:34 PM
Glad it was nothing serious, but next time, tell your daughter to call the cops no matter what.

bubbletop409
02-11-2007, 10:14 PM
Friggin wetback had probably never seen snow before, driving through the parking lot was his idea of taking the family on vacation. I'd report him too, one more off the road can only be a good thing.

topless
02-12-2007, 12:32 AM
"friggin wet-back" ??? that should make some hb peeps on here, real happy, about that blast !!!!! :eek:Do you even know what a wet back is? It is an illegal immigrant who swims across the Rio Grande to ILLEGALLY come into the United States. Now how is that going to offend HBers? (that is where the term wet back came from)

SHOTKALLIN
02-12-2007, 12:43 AM
Friggin wetback had probably never seen snow before, driving through the parking lot was his idea of taking the family on vacation. I'd report him too, one more off the road can only be a good thing.
If he has a green card how is he a wet back? Unless he bought the green card at 7th and Alvarado he just might be one of the very few legal ones who waited his turn. Now I also say since he has no License or Insurance, caused an accident, and tried to extort money from a minor.....He should be arrested. His green card should be revoked for breaking the law, and deport his ass. But hey, I am not in charge here.:D

OKIE-JET
02-12-2007, 12:49 AM
Do you even know what a wet back is? It is an illegal immigrant who swims across the Rio Grande to ILLEGALLY come into the United States. Now how is that going to offend HBers? (that is where the term wet back came from)
I think he was refering to the USE of the term, kinda broad strokes wouldnt ya say?

TAF
02-12-2007, 05:38 AM
:devil: Your daughter backed into him..........??? Her fault whether the guy was legal or not. Unless I'm missing something.
Crashing your car into another for fraudulent schemes, thats illegal. If she backed up, stopped but uninsured illegal kept driving until he hit her in rear side, he's at fault. Too bad the cops weren't there to check his alcohol content too. Driving uninsured or without a license should be legally as bad as driving drunk.

TAF
02-12-2007, 05:42 AM
OK ... MY BAD :rolleyes: -- if the focker can't afford insurance, why and the hell is he up there purchasing those ridiculous lift ticket prices ??? that's my question ?? KEYES
Just like some can't afford to feed there families but the Budweiser still flows daily!

YeLLowBoaT
02-12-2007, 05:57 AM
my understand is if you don't have INS or a dl its your fualt no matter what.
I've got $20 that say the green card they showed her is fake...

Ziggy
02-12-2007, 08:10 AM
HE DID HAVE A GREEN CARD BUT NOTHING ELSE.
So then at least he was legally here with the green card........maybe not legally driving with insur.

little rowe boat
02-12-2007, 08:15 AM
She should have called the cops when it happened. Now it's her word against his. Also, just be thankful she was not hurt." Just pointing things out".

photo chick
02-12-2007, 08:24 AM
Topless,
Did your daughter give them any kind of info on herself? If not call the police and just file a report over the phone with the Big Bear CHP. They'll atleast have a record of the driver. Never know, they could've went on to hit another young driver that day to try and extort money.

jbtrailerjim
02-12-2007, 09:31 AM
Get legal people.
The CHP probably would not have done anything but give the guy a ticket.
I had a no drivers license, no insurance mexican run into my truck driver recently. He didn't even own the car. He then left the scene of the accident but gave my driver the address of where he worked (He worked right around the corner). My driver gave the info to the CHP officer who responded to the accident scene. The CHP went to the guys work and made the report. The accident was his falt and all the guy got was a ticket from the officer! I though at the very least, they should have impounded the car. But nope just a friggen ticket that he'll probably never pay. Oh, and the owner of the vehicle, he doesn't have any insurance either.:mad:

catman-do
02-12-2007, 09:31 AM
I say you post up this guys phone number and we can all start calling him. Then once he claims he doesnt speak english i will speak spanish and let him know im a lawyer for my client. :D

Baja Big Dog
02-12-2007, 09:53 AM
I say you post up this guys phone number and we can all start calling him. Then once he claims he doesnt speak english i will speak spanish and let him know im a lawyer for my client. :D
Holy crap Catman...dont do that or we will be bailing yor ass out of jail...
Welcome to the wonderful state of Califonia...where people (wet-backs, Mexicans, Africans, Indians, Italians, Armenians, and yes even cracker honkie white folks) can drive without licence and or insurance and be cited for an accident, if the accident is your fault, guess what.....you will pay!! Thats right you will pay.
And you will go to jail for kicking this scum bags ass for threating your daughter. And they would throw my as in jail if I would have been there for kicking this guys ass for attempting to screw with her!!
These are the three most painful words that can be used here....
......let it go....
but feel free to post his phone number:devil: :devil:

Makinitdrip
02-12-2007, 11:41 AM
It is a moving violation and no cops were there. It is a misdemeanor crime theat occured outside of an officers presence. Your daughter will have to place them under citizens arrest and identify them in court. ITs alot of drama. That is why those damn illegal law breakers don't care because people don't want to go through all that to get someone else into a small 100.00 fine even if they are illegal. THe worst thing for them is now they cannot get a license. Didn't stop them in the first place.

whiteworks
02-12-2007, 11:44 AM
diplomatic Immunity

topless
02-12-2007, 12:27 PM
They called her telling her not to worry about it because it was an old car. This was after I called them and said I was calling the cops. She should have called them right then but young and scared doesn't make for good decisions.

probablecause
02-12-2007, 12:35 PM
If the racist white-man would just "GIVE" them a license, then none of this would have happened because they would of course purchased insurance with their license and the 30 day impound rule would be a thing of the past. :idea:

lucky
02-12-2007, 12:44 PM
No sav'e el loco gringo :D

topless
02-12-2007, 01:10 PM
thanks so much for expaining that offensive term "wet-back" ..... and oh i don't know, if i were of spanish or mexican desent, i know i'd be offended .... :devil: (but i'm just a whitey, right ???) :jawdrop:I had a friend years ago who was from Ohio. I asked her if she knew what the term wet back meant and she said it was hard working Mexin who sweats alot. LOL

boatnam2
02-12-2007, 01:56 PM
I had a friend years ago who was from Ohio. I asked her if she knew what the term wet back meant and she said it was hard working Mexin who sweats alot. LOL
im irish also known as a european wetback im told!

Liberator TJ1984
02-12-2007, 02:43 PM
ScratchBack.......:devil:
from digging under the border fence , you can figure out the rest :D

Nord
02-12-2007, 03:24 PM
I would just let it alone and call it a day. A cop would have written a ticket and did the same thing had they been called. You guys didn't need to cough up any money so sounds like everything is fine in my book.
As for the WB term, Honkey's like us know better than dropping racial stuff around here ;)
~NORD~

Deano
02-12-2007, 03:57 PM
I wouldn't make a report. It will hurt your daughters record. Even if she wasn't at fault. It happened to me when I was around that age. I would definetly fuk with the guy though...whats his digits:D
A couple weeks ago, I saw a guy swerving and trying to pull over a girl in a brand new denali on the 215. She was scared and wouldn't pull over for him. We finally ran into some traffic and I pulled up next to him. I asked him, what the fuk he was doing. He said the girl kicked up a rock and smashed his window. (there was a small crack in the lower right hand side, barely visible) I told him to pull over and we'll call the police (I knew he was full of shit). He swerved over, jumped a curb, and got off the freeway. There was a car following him too.(his witness). These frauds are doing it every day to unsuspecting people/women.

topless
02-12-2007, 09:06 PM
I would just let it alone and call it a day. A cop would have written a ticket and did the same thing had they been called. You guys didn't need to cough up any money so sounds like everything is fine in my book.
As for the WB term, Honkey's like us know better than dropping racial stuff around here ;)
~NORD~Everything is fine. It just pisses me off that they were trying to scam money from her knowing she was young. I guess they didn't know I was her Mom. LOL
Oh and I never thought wet back was derogetory. I guess I led too much of a sheltered life. Good thing I'm learning now.

probablecause
02-13-2007, 08:12 AM
Just because you are here illegally doesn't mean you have to drive like it.

topless
02-13-2007, 11:30 AM
[QUOTE=Baja Big Dog;2387850]Holy crap Catman...dont do that or we will be bailing yor ass out of jail...
Welcome to the wonderful state of Califonia...where people (wet-backs, Mexicans, Africans, Indians, Italians, Armenians, and yes even cracker honkie white folks) can drive without licence and or insurance and be cited for an accident, if the accident is your fault, guess what.....you will pay!! Thats right you will pay.
And you will go to jail for kicking this scum bags ass for threating your daughter. And they would throw my as in jail if I would have been there for kicking this guys ass for attempting to screw with her!!
These are the three most painful words that can be used here....
......let it go....
"CRACKER HONKIE WHITE FOLKS" ARE WE CRACKERS OR HONKIES?i can't be both,its to much work:DI just talked to Bill Handel and he also said let it go because they don't have a leg to stand on. They could try sueing her but it would do no good because of their status in terms of insurance and licensing. So am I a CRACKER??? If so I really hope to be a Keebler Cracker. LOL