PDA

View Full Version : Cable/Satellite in Havasu or Parker?

mbrown2
02-12-2007, 12:33 PM
Looking to have someone install new dish and run additional coax to a couple new locations at the Parker place...anybody know of someone in Havi or Parker? Not looking to call Dish or Direct to have this done...want to deal with someone they subcontract to..
Thanks for any info...

phebus
02-12-2007, 12:35 PM
In Havasu, contact Steve at HAV, or Keith at Sound Bank.

mbrown2
02-12-2007, 12:39 PM
In Havasu, contact Steve at HAV, or Keith at Sound Bank.
Any #'s?
Trying yellow pages and nothing but no answers or incorrect numbers for the company's listed...

phebus
02-12-2007, 12:46 PM
Here is Sound Banks number, but let me find HAV's. Between the two, I would use HAV, although they're both good.
Sound Bank (928) 855-1129

mbrown2
02-12-2007, 12:46 PM
Here is Sound Banks number, but let me find HAV's. Between the two, I would use HAV, although they're both good.
Sound Bank (928) 855-1129
Thanks...just called Soundbank and they are going to try and connect me their installer...if you have a # for the other option please pass it along...thanks again.

phebus
02-12-2007, 12:48 PM
HAV is fairly new, and I don't see their number in the phone book..I will go by there and get it for you.

Jyruiz
02-12-2007, 12:50 PM
You should try to do it yourself, it is cake.

mbrown2
02-12-2007, 12:55 PM
You should try to do it yourself, it is cake.
That is my last resort.....I have limited time when I am there and normally work from the house on Friday's when I am there....it would probably take someone who does it for a living two hours...it would take me 4-6 probably maybe more without factoring in stops to hw store of tools I don't have or otherwise....I don't have an issue with paying somebody to do it right as opposed to me hacking through it..

FREIND OF AA AND TA
02-12-2007, 01:03 PM
That is my last resort.....I have limited time when I am there and normally work from the house on Friday's when I am there....it would probably take someone who does it for a living two hours...it would take me 4-6 probably maybe more without factoring in stops to hw store of tools I don't have or otherwise....I don't have an issue with paying somebody to do it right as opposed to me hacking through it..
Ditto!! I just left a message for keeth too. I knew I had one more winter project. Thanks for the the reminder.

Jyruiz
02-12-2007, 01:16 PM
I hear ya, when I am out there, I don't want to waste time doing anything major that is going to take time away from being on the lake with the family.

mbrown2
02-12-2007, 02:21 PM
Thanks again guys....found HAV's number and all set for 9:30 on Friday..

CornWater
02-12-2007, 02:49 PM
Relax, alright? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it...