PDA

View Full Version : gell question

Strippoker
02-13-2007, 10:13 AM
So those of us that went to the show got to see alot of well off the wall gell this year. But I was wondering what colors you thought need to go away and what needs to stay? Both in gell and interior?

Nord
02-13-2007, 10:23 AM
Orange needs to go away IMO. Just drive by Commander off the 91. I would say most of those boats are pretty outrageous, but in the wrong way. The Red and grey one they had was pretty though...

riverbound
02-13-2007, 10:24 AM
Orange needs to go away IMO. Just drive by Commander off the 91. I would say most of those boats are pretty outrageous, but in the wrong way. The Red and grey one they had was pretty though...
I agree with the Orange. Bt the DCB cheerleaders will feel differently

BADBLOWN572
02-13-2007, 10:29 AM
Orange definitely has been over done and needs to go away IMO. I saw a couple of boats at the show that had teal in them. That color went away about the same time Miami Vice was taken off the air. It should remain gone! Personally, i am not a big fan of lime green. It looks great as a pin color, but not so much on a boat as a dominant color. It just seems too bright to me.
Personally, I will always stick to the timeless colors of red, blue, gray, black, white, silver. Maybe varry it up a little bit, but those colors always seem to be in style and always look clean.