PDA

View Full Version : Jay, help for a friend

Kachina26
02-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Jay, I've got a friend starting a business and in need of a truck. He wants to find a used half ton for 5k. Please don't laugh, I held it in, you can too. Anyway, a truck that cheap probably won't be dependable enough for the commute from the high desert down to where he works. What kind of lease or purchase deal can you work that might make sense for a guy that is up to his eyeballs in startup costs already? He just needs a half ton with a v-6, utility bed would be great, but not required.

PHOTOGLOU
02-13-2007, 04:01 PM
Jay, I've got a friend starting a business and in need of a truck. He wants to find a used half ton for 5k. Please don't laugh, I held it in, you can too. Anyway, a truck that cheap probably won't be dependable enough for the commute from the high desert down to where he works. What kind of lease or purchase deal can you work that might make sense for a guy that is up to his eyeballs in startup costs already? He just needs a half ton with a v-6, utility bed would be great, but not required.
Will check in the morning

Kachina26
02-14-2007, 07:03 PM
Were you able to check into this for me, Jay?

PHOTOGLOU
02-15-2007, 06:07 PM
Were you able to check into this for me, Jay?
I Have a REALLY nice 98 ext cab its green 3 door short bed 99k miles for 7999.... Let me know Jay 714 552 0300