PDA

View Full Version : Vista Del Lago vs. Islander

echo
02-13-2007, 05:31 PM
Any opinions comparing Del Lago & Islander. Also the 2nd Bridge in next 5 years.

craiginlaverne
02-13-2007, 06:04 PM
[I At Islander you get a FREE cavity check before you enter the park to visit your own family. :jawdrop:

Ultrafied
02-13-2007, 07:21 PM
Personally ... the Islander. I live at the Landing. There are no benefits to, IMHO, to be on the Cali side at De Lago. Inside the Landing, benefits (i.e. no launch fees, close to the water, nice atmosphere). Outside the Landing, normally the major benefit is that you own the land. That benefit isn't there with De Lago (you still lease the land).
At least at the Islander, you have the amenities in Havasu City.
Just my 2 cents. :D

OutCole'd
02-13-2007, 07:36 PM
Never been to Vista Del Lago, but I'm at the Islander and could not see being anywhere else. The place is great for me.

Mandelon
02-13-2007, 07:40 PM
Never been to Vista Del Lago, but I'm at the Islander and could not see being anywhere else. The place is great for me.
I agree it keeps you away from the rest of us.:sqeyes: :D

havaduner
02-13-2007, 07:52 PM
Personally ... the Islander. I live at the Landing. There are no benefits to, IMHO, to be on the Cali side at De Lago. Inside the Landing, benefits (i.e. no launch fees, close to the water, nice atmosphere). Outside the Landing, normally the major benefit is that you own the land. That benefit isn't there with De Lago (you still lease the land).
At least at the Islander, you have the amenities in Havasu City.
Just my 2 cents. :D
I too have a place at the Landing, and I agree 100% with Ultrafied. If I wasnt at the Landing, I would be looking at the Islander. Another bridge to the island will help immensely.

THOR
02-13-2007, 08:34 PM
Vista del lago
Vista del lago
Vista del lago
Islander sucks :D

Phat Matt
02-13-2007, 08:43 PM
Remember there are 2 "Vista Del Lago's" One in Cali, and one in Havi. They are both WAY different. :D
My third house is in Vista Del Lago Havi. It has a pool in the front yard. :D

phebus
02-13-2007, 09:07 PM
Remember there are 2 "Vista Del Lago's" One in Cali, and one in Havi. They are both WAY different. :D
Emerson nice houses. :D

Phat Matt
02-13-2007, 11:03 PM
Emerson nice houses. :D
Yes they are. :D

TRIMM MANN
02-14-2007, 06:29 AM
Hey.....That's my house and pool:D

echo
02-14-2007, 09:41 AM
Thanks for comments. When driving thru the Islander the place seems to be what Havasu has always been for a us,a good time. Del Lago has a full page in ***boat that looks good,but waiting for the bridge could be a long wait.

Ultra5150
02-14-2007, 09:45 AM
Thanks for comments. When driving thru the Islander the place seems to be what Havasu has always been for a us,a good time. Del Lago has a full page in ***boat that looks good,but waiting for the bridge could be a long wait.
I am at the Islander; I think this will be our 6th season there. We love it!
Even if you wanted a spot there, I heard that the waiting list is up to three years now.

shaffewm
02-14-2007, 05:50 PM
I would check out some of the trailers inside the park...still a lease but a least you are closer to the water and can have a garage to put your boat in...also...you could be my neighbor:devil: