PDA

View Full Version : Iraq vet stabbed by Illegal POS

cdog
02-14-2007, 09:56 AM
http://www.kpho.com/news/11001314/detail.html
POSTED: 12:23 pm MST February 13, 2007
UPDATED: 5:38 am MST February 14, 2007
PHOENIX -- A Valley soldier is fighting for his life after he was stabbed 11 days ago in his front yard.
Jason Okon is a three-year Army veteran who recently returned from Iraq, where he was awarded a Bronze Star for valor.
He planned to get a full-time job when he returned, and eventually attend Arizona State University. When he couldn't find work, he and his wife decided to move to Wisconsin.
Okon's wife, Elizabeth, said her husband was doing some yard work the day before they were scheduled to move to Wisconsin.
Elizabeth Okon said a man, later identified as 34-year-old Armando Martinez-Lozano, approached Okon with a knife and said something to him in Spanish. She said her husband told Martinez-Lozano to leave, and the other man stabbed Okon in the stomach and ran away.
KTAR reported that Martinez-Lozano lived within a block of the Okons' home, near 54th Avenue and Camelback Road.
Elizabeth Okon called 911 and her husband was taken to Good Samaritan Hospital, where he remains in the intensive care unit. He is comatose and on a ventilator, but his wife said Okon is in stable condition.
Martinez-Lozano was arrested by police and jailed on charges of aggravated assault against Okon and the three officers who arrested him.
Armando Martinez-Lozano
Police said Martinez-Lozano is an illegal immigrant and the Immigration and Naturalization Service has placed a hold on him.
Okon's family and friends said they think the stabbing was a hate crime because Okon is a decorated soldier. His wife said he often wore his camouflage around town and in their yard.
"This is domestic terrorism in its rawest form," family friend Albert Fernandez said.
Police have not labeled the stabbing a hate crime.
An account has been set up at Southwest Healthcare Credit Union to help the Okon family. Elizabeth Okon is pregnant and the Okons have two daughters, ages 2 and a-half years and 8 months old, and sold almost all of their possessions in anticipation of their move to Wisconsin. Elizabeth Okon and the children have been staying with a neighbor.
Click here for instructions on donating to help the Okons.

Jbb
02-14-2007, 09:58 AM
The Illegal Immigrant should be shot in the head......and thrown back over the border....

cdog
02-14-2007, 10:02 AM
I could not agree more. The family should be able to sue the feds and the state for not protecting us from illegals. This shit's got to stop. And to think those fuks at BofM want to give them credit cards.:mad:

HocusPocus
02-14-2007, 10:50 AM
its just crazy to think the soldier was safer in a war zone then his own front yard. that just sucks.

cdog
02-14-2007, 10:58 AM
Maybe if pelosi could do without here jumbo jet we could afford to pay these Hero's enough money to raise their families in a decent neighborhood.

SHOTKALLIN
02-14-2007, 11:08 AM
Maybe if pelosi could do without here jumbo jet we could afford to pay these Hero's enough money to raise their families in a decent neighborhood.
There are illegals in lots of neighborhoods that are worth 500k or close to it. When you have 5 families renting one house its easy to come up with the rent. Then if you pass a city ordinance that says you need a renters permit from the city which requires proof of legal residence in the U.S., the ACLU will slap you with a law suit and you will be labled racist. I think it was Escondido?

OverKill
02-14-2007, 11:11 AM
Well I say the Illeagel was being employed by someone. Gettin payed under the tabel. For that matter I would sue the shirt off the employer for keeping him hear. I would push it as far as it being a form of funding terrorism. :mad: :mad: :mad:

cdog
02-14-2007, 11:18 AM
Well I say the Illeagel was being employed by someone. Gettin payed under the tabel. For that matter I would sue the shirt off the employer for keeping him hear. I would push it as far as it being a form of funding terrorism. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Good one! This is what we need to start going after.

RitcheyRch
02-14-2007, 11:23 AM
Ditto that. This is getting completely out of control with these bastards. Hopefully our next Pres does something about it.
The Illegal Immigrant should be shot in the head......and thrown back over the border....

Misogynist
02-14-2007, 11:27 AM
Ditto that. This is getting completely out of control with these bastards. Hopefully our next Pres does something about it.
Someone better........I like the slogan.... " I'm not a vigilante...... I'm an undocumented Border Patrol Agent."................ :D

wolfie
02-14-2007, 11:31 AM
I disagree with you JBB. Why mess up our side of the border. Shoot him in the head on their side.

OverKill
02-14-2007, 11:36 AM
Well the big Corporations are hooked on cheap labor. You should of seen last year hear in Arizona (Down Town Phoenix). All the Hispanics had a huge march thanking America for there jobs. As I heard at least half were Illeagel. My question is why don't they march in there own country?? Instead of being human parasites sucking on the Big Nipples of my for fathers who paid an awsome price for my FREEDOM.
I will vote for the person who says ( We The People ) will no longer WIPE THE ASS OF ANOTHTER COUNTRY!!!!
All in favor say "I" :idea: :idea: :idea:

Waist Deep
02-14-2007, 11:46 AM
It's so far gone, there's no way we're going to correct anything. It WILL continue to be the same as it has been.
Gotta protect their rights. Oh wait, why do they have rights?

BarryMac
02-14-2007, 11:46 AM
There are illegals in lots of neighborhoods that are worth 500k or close to it. When you have 5 families renting one house its easy to come up with the rent. Then if you pass a city ordinance that says you need a renters permit from the city which requires proof of legal residence in the U.S., the ACLU will slap you with a law suit and you will be labled racist. I think it was Escondido?
Yeap, you should have seen the protestors in front of City Hall, it was damn ugly...
I live in one of these $500K neighborhoods, in Escondido, directly behind me is a four bedroom house with 19 people living in it, the next street over is a 2 bedroom house with 12 people living in it, since these "folks" have moved in we've seen an increase in break-ins and vandalism, we've had 2 Police chases down our streets to these two houses. I'm not saying that they're the problem but I'm not an idiot either... :mad:

SmokinLowriderSS
02-14-2007, 03:21 PM
For this we need a particularly large catapult, to toss the corpse a nice solid several hundred yards into the nearest border town.
The Intl Punkin' Chunkin' society has experts who should be able to produce such a device. :idea:

Biglue
02-14-2007, 04:48 PM
Gawd, I'm so sick of the 'beating around the bush" (no pun intended), and everyone being so afraid to express their true feelings for fear of being called a racist or not being 'politically correct' I could scream.
The POS in office is already "bought off' so it's time we did something to take back this country of ours. Put a bounty on the scum and waive the requirement for a hunting license with no bag limit.
Before any of our members of Hispanic decent start yelling racist and bellyaching, think about this.
This scum that's invading our borders and infiltrating our society are NOT of any benefit to YOU. They are bringing public opinion of all Hispanics down and stacking the decks against you. They are degrading everything from the education system to health care to the quality of life FOR YOU AS MUCH AS ANYONE ELSE. Your tax dollars, efforts to be good citizens and raise your children to be productive members of society are being trashed. These criminals are hiding behind YOU and are making you look like fools for supporting them. They are exactly the same type of terrorists that our troops are fighting in Bagdad. Criminals hiding behind good people just because they "look" the same.
All citizens of Hispanic decent or ancestory should be the loudest voices calling for change and tighter borders. F*ck the Catholic church and anyone that's calling for amnesty as that only lessens the value of our citizenship. WHERE does your loyalty lie? With some border crawling scum that would just as soon rob you as they would anyone else?
THEY ARE USING YOU, and the greater majority support these invaders. WHY? I don't understand the thinking that because ""I'm Hispanic I've got to show support of my own race."" WTF? Do you think that because I'm a white boy that I'd help the POS that just robbed, raped, or murdered someone just because he's white? Give me a f*cking break! Hell, I be first in line to shoot the bastard if CDOG didn't get there first!
Wake up people cuz it's your country as much as mine and we need all the help we can get.
Rio
All good points Rio.
I've always said that it's a shame to see the fools with the "Brown Pride" tatoos to be seen as representative if me.