PDA

View Full Version : I'm no Neckar fan...

Racer277
02-14-2007, 01:10 PM
But is anyone else watching Michael Waltrip shit on Toyota at their big coming out party?
He's in it deep, and I don't think they are happy.
This is better than the soaps...:D

boatnam2
02-14-2007, 01:11 PM
yea it is getting good...

SummitKarl
02-14-2007, 01:25 PM
But is anyone else watching Michael Waltrip shit on Toyota at their big coming out party?
what ch.....please......

vdrivenman
02-14-2007, 01:26 PM
they all cheat in ALL sports in some form of fashion.
only difference is some get caught others don't!

FryJet
02-14-2007, 01:27 PM
Im sure Toyota is happy that their flagship team has to use a snorkel to to breath in that pool of chit their in, lol. Have they found out what was in the intake yet?
F.J.

Racer277
02-14-2007, 01:34 PM
what ch.....please......
Hey Karl!
Speed is showing Daytona, I'm just paying attention on the web.
Old MW is in a world of hurt with his sweating intake manifold.
Toyota has already posted their disatisfaction with him. It looks grim for him, but who knows?
There are lots of theories for why he failed inspection.
I think his crew chief is suspended at this point.
Let me know if that's right, or any new updates!

Mrs.Racer277
02-14-2007, 01:36 PM
Why are you watching TV??? Shouldn't you be at work?? :confused: :)

Racer277
02-14-2007, 02:16 PM
From what I get, they confiscated the manifold, ran the car again, and the substance showed up in the (new) manifold again.
I don't quite get it, but that's nothing new.
I saw the Sterno or Jet Fuel rumor, but I would think that would show in a (piss) fuel test.. Well maybe not the Sterno...

boatnam2
02-14-2007, 02:26 PM
i dont really understand toyota,what makes them feel like he could get the job done.just another kenny wallace if you take away his few years at dei using there motors.i think his brother had a lot to do in persuading them into hiring him.did you see the shop and stuff he built over the top.i like mw but im not sure about toyota picked the right guy.

Racer277
02-14-2007, 02:32 PM
LOL, well he's tall and has big hair, so of course they look up to him.
I suspect that they don't quite have the demo's of Nascar figured out yet, but really, any of their drivers will have fans/haters.
Every driver really seems to have polarized fans, it can't be easy.
If Toyota dominates this series in the next 5 years, do you think that Nascar will lose fans? I don't think the typical fan wants to see the No.1 Car maker and a non american manufacturer cleaning up. Although I'm sure the France family will ensure that doesn't happen...

SummitKarl
02-14-2007, 02:34 PM
From what I get, they confiscated the manifold, ran the car again, and the substance showed up in the (new) manifold again.
I don't quite get it, but that's nothing new.
I saw the Sterno or Jet Fuel rumor, but I would think that would show in a (piss) fuel test.. Well maybe not the Sterno...
just found out it something in the fuel tank as well, I guess MW's car as the same chemical imbalance as he does:D
looks like they are cracking down this year, Roush and Dodge also got poped for something.
in my best Flounder voice "this is going to be great":D

SummitKarl
02-14-2007, 02:44 PM
LOL, well he's tall and has big hair, so of course they look up to him.
I suspect that they don't quite have the demo's of Nascar figured out yet, but really, any of their drivers will have fans/haters.
Every driver really seems to have polarized fans, it can't be easy.
If Toyota dominates this series in the next 5 years, do you think that Nascar will lose fans? I don't think the typical fan wants to see the No.1 Car maker and a non american manufacturer cleaning up. Although I'm sure the France family will ensure that doesn't happen...
they looked him up because his wife Buffy is HOT!!!!!!!:D
here here....it's called The North American Stock Car series for a reason:hammer2:
same thing happened when I was working for the America suites #12 trans am team.....it was gaining in popularity....then whamo rule change = Independent Rear Suspension was allowed and it open the door for Jaguar and others to compete..IMO it ruined the series:(

Todd969
02-14-2007, 02:55 PM
Tampering with FUEL
OUCH 100K and 100 points and we haven't even raced yet.

boatnam2
02-14-2007, 03:01 PM
your right buffy is wayyyyyyyyyyyy hot.i think if they let toyota come in and win right away it would be bad after all the years the big three have been in it and help build nascar. i mean they control who's winning most of the time with rule changes.i also think mw knew exactly what he had and how the car ran and that it wasnt close to the competition so he had to modify it a little.thats nothing remember when those guys got caught cheating in pro stock they were really going out of the way to have motor plates drilled out and hidden nos in the car.bob gliddens kid was the best well him and cocaine dodge boy.

SummitKarl
02-14-2007, 03:14 PM
Tampering with FUEL
OUCH 100K and 100 points and we haven't even raced yet.
Starting the season in 43rd.....Mikey Waltrip @ -100points :D

Boatcop
02-14-2007, 03:22 PM
Robby was right at New Hampshire 2 years ago when he called MW a "POS".
Crew chief and team director ejected from Daytona. Crew Chief suspended indefinitely. 100 driver and 100 owner points penalty. $100,000 fine to the Crew Chief.
POS knows he can't race into this thing. Last year showed that, when he had to buy his way into a race. This year he's trying to cheat his way into it.
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
Except we'll still have to listen to DW going "Mikey this and Mikey that" every time he gets on camera.

SummitKarl
02-14-2007, 03:26 PM
Crew chief and team director ejected from Daytona. Crew Chief suspended indefinitely. 100 driver and 100 owner points penalty. $100,000 fine to the Crew Chief.
POS knows he can't race into this thing. Last year showed that, when he had to buy his way into a race. This year he's trying to cheat his way into it.
Except we'll still have to listen to DW going "Mikey this and Mikey that" every time he gets on camera.
about 5yrs ago I was sure that Mikey and Alan Bestwick were going to be Nascars first homosexual sex scandal:D

cdog
02-14-2007, 03:41 PM
Daytona's gonna be pretty interesting. I heard about Dw and a few others got busted for cheating. All their crew chiefs are on suspension and DW's is indefinite. Everyone caught is -50 points for the season.
I'm a racing fan. I'd watch a moped race.:D

jbtrailerjim
02-14-2007, 04:31 PM
I bet Michael Waltrip won't even end up racing this weekend. He starts in the back of the field in tomorrows duels race. He has to finish 2nd or better tomorrow to even qualify for the 500. His car is slow and he is a mediocre driver at best. He's f*cked. He'll be trying to qualify in California next weekend, a 100 points in the hole. Hope Toyota is real happy with him.:rolleyes:

Racer277
02-14-2007, 04:35 PM
In general, I think the stereotyping is true. The japs won't be happy with someone getting caught cheating. This is not the media attention they wanted.
Totally agree that POS is deserving of this. Too bad Toyota wouldn't back RG...

Boatcop
02-14-2007, 06:04 PM
Too bad Toyota wouldn't back RG...
Robby has a very good history with Toyota. If you remember, he was their R&D driver in their quest to break into CART, and he even ran a Toyota TT during that time. Because of Robby, Toyota pretty much became a powerhouse in that series.
I'm sure when he was crunching the numbers on switching from Chevrolet, Toyota was beating on his door bearing sushi and Geisha girls. But Robby does what's best for Robby, and I don't think he believed he could get where he wants to be with a first year NASCAR upstart.

Baja Big Dog
02-14-2007, 06:35 PM
Ah come on folks, everyone happy they finally found "THE" team cheating??? get a clue, this sport was evolved around cheating, or the art of not getting caught.
This could be the best thing to come along to NASCAR this year, all the networks will have a field day, and this will be beat into the ground for teh entire year.
Lets all applaud the criminals for what they have done, they made it fun. The art of creativity taken to the limit (or just a little over the limit!).
Oh yea maybe we can all chip in to help pay the record fines handed down, its gonna have a huge impact on the financial situation for Buffy.......that was another joke from NASCAR!!!!!

Moneypitt
02-14-2007, 07:10 PM
At that level of competition there is no way a crew chief would attempt to run funny gas.....There has to be something more to this story. Jet fuel won't burn in an automotive engine. A small amount might make it smoke, but JP4 is just highly refined Kerosene, with no performance advantage at all. There are additives that could help, but they are so easily detected that no chief would chance it.....IMO, there is more to this story that we're hearing.........MP
PS: Not necessarily a MW fan, but I am a race fan.....Do those mopeds have fat tires on the back?.......

vmjtc3
02-14-2007, 07:11 PM
Toyota would not go to R G beacause he cant drive a stock car for shit. Bottom line. He is the king off road for sure. He has had a few chances in nascar with different teams. And as far as cheating goes the attitude is, its our job to cheat and there job to catch us.

playdeep
02-14-2007, 07:20 PM
....Nascar was founded on creativity.
Junior Johnson,Bud Moore,all of the early owners and driver's got creative
Some of my favorites...
Hoss Ellington forgeting to shut off the nitrous in after qualifying...Nascar inspector wanders by and hears a hissing sound from under the hood.
Junior Johnson loosing his fuel cell...still manages to run over a lap at full speed,(20+extra feet of hidden fuel lines)
...my all time favorite,Smokey Yunick's 3/4 scale 66 Chevelle...Shortly thereafter,Nascar invented templates.

shueman
02-14-2007, 08:06 PM
5 Crew Chiefs caught "cheating"....WOW...:jawdrop: :idea:

Racer277
02-15-2007, 09:21 AM
All of this maybe true, but MW is officially a scumbag for throwing his crewcheif under the bus.
Toyota says he has used "2 of their 3 strikes" the next team loses their backing. They say this is close to their worst nightmare..

boatnam2
02-15-2007, 02:07 PM
well it looks like he made it in to the race,see how he does sunday...

LLGirl
02-15-2007, 06:56 PM
All of this maybe true, but MW is officially a scumbag for throwing his crewcheif under the bus.
Toyota says he has used "2 of their 3 strikes" the next team loses their backing. They say this is close to their worst nightmare..
I don't follow NASCAR, nor am I in a department at Toyota that works around the Motorsports division - and even I heard they are NOT HAPPY!

pm069
02-15-2007, 07:29 PM
Furrin kars in NASCAR? wots dis kuntry cummin 2... nex ding u no well have furrin drivers too. OH MY GAWD!!!:eek:

Boatcop
02-15-2007, 08:22 PM
Furrin kars in NASCAR? wots dis kuntry cummin 2... nex ding u no well have furrin drivers too. OH MY GAWD!!!:eek:
Does the name Juan Pablo Montoya ring a bell?
At least there's none with names like Asuki Yashimoto. There'd be a caution on every lap.

77charger
02-15-2007, 08:51 PM
Looks like the rainboaw warriors car was a lil too low and failed post race inspection.:D :D :)
Now gets to start at back of the pack

vmjtc3
02-15-2007, 09:17 PM
Does the name Juan Pablo Montoya ring a bell?
At least there's none with names like Asuki Yashimoto. There'd be a caution on every lap.
Ever heard of Hideo Fukuyama? I think he may have proved your point:D