PDA

View Full Version : "DOG" Bounty Hunter

3 daytona`s
02-16-2007, 04:05 PM
A court has cleared his return to Mexico,on charges of kidnapping,unbelievable:confused:

ratso
02-16-2007, 04:26 PM
http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php?topic=10124.msg29490;topicseen
Bullshit...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/yuk.gif
What the fukk do we owe Mexico?http://***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

That Guy
02-16-2007, 04:29 PM
:mad: What a crock of sh!t....one of the truly good guys royally getting screwed...I can't believe we would extradite him...treaty or not....:devil: :mad:

ratso
02-16-2007, 04:32 PM
dog his wife and his crew is a FOCKING MESS:D i tryed to watch his show got about 1 min into it WTF IS GOING ON HERE? he/they are lucky they haven't been shot:idea: :D
I've been waiting on that one too... some clown is gonna take one of them out eventually just so he can say that he did...

That Guy
02-16-2007, 04:35 PM
dog his wife and his crew is a FOCKING MESS:D i tryed to watch his show got about 1 min into it WTF IS GOING ON HERE? he/they are lucky they haven't been shot:idea: :D
Agreed that they are "entertaining" but in the end he truly seems to care about people and he was the one who had the balls to go catch this scumbag...Mexico or not...

ratso
02-16-2007, 04:38 PM
Yeah, we want to be sure we don't VIOLATE ANY MEXICO LAWS!!!http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/yuk.gif

dragboat
02-16-2007, 04:44 PM
Agreed that they are "entertaining" but in the end he truly seems to care about people and he was the one who had the balls to go catch this scumbag...Mexico or not...
HellYea, That was one sick ****** They got in mexico:mad:

3 daytona`s
02-16-2007, 04:45 PM
Right On, does not matter what you think of him,re-think who we are dealing with -MEXICO,Please everyone take a deep breath,think everything that has happened and is happening,with our relationship with that country.I have total contempt for our legal system any more.Mexico is arguing personal safety and justice to return him.:yuk:

C-2
02-16-2007, 04:47 PM
GUADALAJARA, Mexico, February 16, 2007 - A federal court has cleared the way for TV bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman to be extradited to face charges in Mexico, but the decision can still be appealed.
Norma Jara, a spokeswoman for the second district court in Guadalajara, said Thursday the court rejected Chapman's injunction request, ruling there was no reason not to try him on charges he illegally arrested Max Factor makeup heir and convicted rapist Andrew Luster in 2003.
"We only just heard about the Mexican court's decision to continue with the extradition proceedings, and are still in shock," Chapman and his wife, Beth, said in a statement issued Thursday night in Honolulu.
"Our attorneys have not even been formally informed of the court's decision, as of yet. We are obviously deeply disappointed and fearful of what will happen, and are currently absorbing the news and discussing our options at this time."
Once Chapman has been formally notified of the decision, he has five days to file an appeal that could block his extradition.
Mexican authorities have already asked for Chapman's extradition from Hawaii.
Chapman's lawyers argue he would not be guaranteed a fair trial in Mexico.
The charges against the 53-year-old star of the A&E reality series "Dog the Bounty Hunter" stem from his June 2003 capture of Luster in Puerto Vallarta. Luster had fled to Mexico to avoid trial, and his detention by Chapman led to his return to the U.S. and a 124-year prison term.
Luster's capture shot the Honolulu-based bounty hunter to fame and led to the TV series.
Chapman, who is now free on $300,000 bail, faces up to four years in a Mexican jail if convicted. But his Mexican lawyer, Jorge Huerta, doubts he would get the maximum. Huerta said illegal detention is a relatively minor crime in Mexico, and that if Chapman is convicted, he would likely only have to pay a fine of several hundred dollars.
Copyright © 2007 KABC-TV and The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed

C-2
02-16-2007, 04:49 PM
Fawk that, gotta go.

dragboat
02-16-2007, 04:56 PM
My wife doesn't miss that show. Hell I'd pay the several hundred dollar fine my self. We have a daughter, I'd pay it in her name.

Ziggy
02-16-2007, 05:14 PM
fu(king double standard is what that is..........The US has to save face by granting the exdradiction to the Mehicans and stay PC............Crock of chit.
Should have left Andrew running free, that would have been safer :rolleyes:

HBjet
02-16-2007, 05:17 PM
What's the big deal? It's America... We imprison border patrol agents for protecting our borders, we grant immunity to convicted drug smugglers, we offer credit cards to illegal's without a SSN which will only encourage more illegal's to cross our borders, and we extradite American citizens to Mexico for capturing convicted rapists who have fled there to evade their prison sentence.:mad:
Gotta love the system!
HBjet

OCMerrill
02-16-2007, 05:23 PM
LMAO!
The mullet gang!
That family is bizarre. The Dog couldn't restrain me and if he even drew a firearm on anyone he would be the one needing bond. Back country kings of the mullet. His wife scares the shit out of me though.:D
Total wacko's but...their deal is working and obviously making money.
Now - To export them to Mexico is just plain STUPID.As said a few threads up - For what do we owe Mexico?

3 daytona`s
02-16-2007, 05:31 PM
What's the big deal? It's America... We imprison border patrol agents for protecting our borders, we grant immunity to convicted drug smugglers, we offer credit cards to illegal's without a SSN which will only encourage more illegal's to cross our borders, and we extradite American citizens to Mexico for capturing convicted rapists who have fled there to evade their prison sentence.:mad:
Gotta love the system!
HBjet
Great Post= well everyone talks the talk,continue to electing spinless politicians ,but do not walk the walk this is not only our life. PEOPLE your children and grandchildren.Please do not tell me you are positive on the future? Where are the jobs going to come from? When Hershey`s chocolate co. moves to Mexico. NOT GOOD:(

dragboat
02-16-2007, 06:01 PM
I vote but they never do what they say they will.:mad:

shockwaveharry
02-16-2007, 06:28 PM
dog his wife and his crew is a FOCKING MESS:D
I applaud the guy who would go down to Mexico and bring a scum bag coward like Andrew Luster back to the US to face justice. He deserves the protection of our government, and so do the two Border patrol agents. However, their situations are nothing alike. Two men are facing long prison terms that they absolutely do not deserve. The Dog is facing a fine for knowingly doing something illegal. Not comparable in my opinion.
I like a guy who helps bring people to justice. That doesn't make him and his crew any less of a joke though.
http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/1010/1010_2_dawg_crew2.jpg

AZJD
02-16-2007, 07:03 PM
Gotta love the system!
HBjet
I'm was thinking the same bullshit!:mad:

YeLLowBoaT
02-16-2007, 07:12 PM
Shit if he only has a few hundred dollar fine... I'll pay that myself. Getting a RAPEST off of the streets ( even if they are in mexico where the scum ran and hid) is a good thing. I just hope that he beat the shit out of the guy b4 he brought him in.

Coach
02-16-2007, 08:00 PM
Gotta love the system!
HBjet
Let's not forget we the people (the elected have) that we voted for Prop 187 and it was over turned by a bunch of wack liberals. Our vote not longer mean shit here in Mexico North.

OGShocker
02-16-2007, 08:58 PM
A court has cleared his return to Mexico,on charges of kidnapping,unbelievable:confused:
The wife and I rode back from Hawaii with the "DOG". He was one of the nicest guys, very polite to everyone on the plane. We had a smoke with him outside the baggage claim and talked about the Mexico beef when he thought it was behind him. This SUX!!!

Tom Brown
02-16-2007, 09:04 PM
Maybe he'll stay and try to get a driver's license, free medical care, and a brown card.

dragboat
02-17-2007, 05:51 AM
You can usually figure the motivation by following the money. The Mexican government would loose tourist dollars once the story was out where Andrew Luster was still running around loose, so thats not it. Their not spending the money on lawyers to collect a few hundred dollars,again not it. I don't see where they put the law above all else and have to prove a point, not it.
I believe they are waiting for Dogs fans, and he has millions, to take up a collection and settle out of court for an undisclosed amount,:mad:

dragboat
02-20-2007, 07:22 PM
Its on A&E now.

pixilatedpussy
02-20-2007, 07:29 PM
Its on A&E now.
?????????????????? All I see is CSI??