PDA

View Full Version : Britney = Rehab

3 daytona`s
02-16-2007, 05:15 PM
Not a real shock,been on a downslide past few months,I just can`t get over that nasty c-section scar:eek:

BajaMike
02-16-2007, 05:18 PM
:D How about going to a fat farm???
http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/070216/070216_spears_scoop_vmed_1p.widec.jpg
LOS ANGELES - After a week that caught her partying with scantily clad dancers, a kiss and tell from a former boyfriend and a Web post from one of her former confidantes urging her to get help, has Britney Spears checked herself into rehab (as several outlets have reported)?
Not so fast! A rep for Spears tells Access Hollywood the report is not true.
The pop star was reportedly last seen leaving New York City earlier this week on a private jet with her two sons headed for Miami.
One report even went as far to suggest that Britney did, in fact, check into a rehab center…only to check out a day later.
Earlier this week, an email from Spears’ former assistant (Felicia Culotta) saying the 25-year-old pop star needs to get her act together because she’s headed for “rock bottom” was posted on an Internet gossip blog.
“I cherish ALL the incredible opportunities that came my way thru my job with Britney and am crushed/saddened/heart sick by the way her life is unfolding,” says the e-mail, posted this week on ThatOtherBlog, a gossip blog on the Hollywood.com Web site.
The email, addressed to “Ruben,” was sent in response to an editorial “Why Britney Is Asking for It,” according to the blog.
“I want you to know Ruben that WE (as in her Family and nearest and dearest—ALL of whom are not on the payroll anymore!!) are doing EVERYTHING in our power to get help for Britney,” writes Culotta, who says she worked for Spears for nearly 10 years.
Stay connected to AccessHollywood.com for more details.

BajaMike
02-16-2007, 05:21 PM
http://www.filmz.ru/pub/img/britney-spears-bikini03.jpg

Mandelon
02-16-2007, 05:24 PM
Back to the trailer park with you!!!!

Kilrtoy
02-16-2007, 05:26 PM
,I just can`t get over that nasty c-section scar:eek:
That is because she was too lazy to do it the old fashion way....
and yes those scars are NASTY

BajaMike
02-16-2007, 05:28 PM
http://www.funnymoods.com/images/britney.jpg

Not So Fast
02-16-2007, 05:29 PM
Anybody remember Judy Garland, She was a little before my time but the story rings alike, self destructive !!! She can be so pretty when she tries but the trailer trash monogram seems to fit her very well. NSF

blown65
02-16-2007, 06:03 PM
She def has gone down hill. Is that really a surprise though?
As for the C-Section, my wife has one, but that wasn't till our second kid because we nearly lost our first due to complications. If I knew what I know now, our first would of been CSection also.

Kilrtoy
02-16-2007, 06:08 PM
She def has gone down hill. Is that really a surprise though?
As for the C-Section, my wife has one, but that wasn't till our second kid because we nearly lost our first due to complications. If I knew what I know now, our first would of been CSection also.
Those are exceptions to the rule...
Now a days women schedule surgery because they are too lazy and dont want to feel any pain. and if you have the ins or the money, why not..
SORRY THAT SCAR IS JUST NASTY