PDA

View Full Version : Do you know the difference?

MagicMtnDan
01-30-2006, 10:28 PM
A young boy went to his father and asked: "What's the difference between'potentially' and 'realistically'."
The father answered: "Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Denzel Washington for one million dollars. Then go ask your sister if she would sleep with Sean Puffy Combs for one million dollars. Then come back and tell me what you've learned."
So the boy went to his mother and asked: "Would you sleep with Denzel Washington for one million dollars?"
The mother replied: "Of course I would. I wouldn't pass up an opportunity like that!"
Then the boy went to his sister and asked, "Would you sleep with Sean 'Puffy' Combs for one million dollars?"
The girl replied: "Oh my gosh! I'd be nuts to pass that up!"
The boy thought about it and went back to his dad.
His father asked him if he'd found out the difference between "potentially and realistically."
The boy replied: "Yes. 'Potentially' we're sitting on two million dollars, but 'realistically' we're living with two hoes.

YeLLowBoaT
01-30-2006, 10:29 PM
Lol

dicudmore
01-30-2006, 10:29 PM
lol just spit Dr Pepper on the monitor

BigDogIvan
01-30-2006, 10:32 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Now there's a close knit family!!!!! lolololol

MagicMtnDan
01-30-2006, 10:36 PM
A man walks to 5th Ave. & 42nd St. in New York City during a downpour and somehow manages to get a taxi immediately. He gets into the taxi, and the cabbie says, "Perfect timing. You're just like Sheldon."
"Who?"
"Sheldon Stevens. There's a guy who did everything right. Like my cab being vacant during a rainstorm. It would have happened like that for Sheldon every single time."
"Well, no one is perfect. There are always a few clouds over everybody", stated the passenger.
"Not Sheldon," said the cabbie. "He was a terrific athlete. He could have gone on the pro tour in tennis. He could golf with the pros. He sang like an
opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star. Handsome and sophisticated, more than Cary Grant. He had a better body than Arnold in his prime. He was something!"
"Somehow Sheldon just knew exactly how to make women happy," the cabbie continued. "He had a memory like a computer. Could remember everybody's birthday. He knew all about wine, which fork to eat with. He could fix anything. Not like me. I change a fuse, and the whole neighborhood blacks out."
"Wow, incredible , where did you meet him?" asked the passenger.
"Well, I never actually met Sheldon," admitted the cabbie.
"Then how do you know so much about him?" asked the passenger.
"After he died, I married his wife."

FMluvswater
01-30-2006, 10:40 PM
A man walks to 5th Ave. & 42nd St. in New York City during a downpour and somehow manages to get a taxi immediately. He gets into the taxi, and the cabbie says, "Perfect timing. You're just like Sheldon."
"Who?"
"Sheldon Stevens. There's a guy who did everything right. Like my cab being vacant during a rainstorm. It would have happened like that for Sheldon every single time."
"Well, no one is perfect. There are always a few clouds over everybody", stated the passenger.
"Not Sheldon," said the cabbie. "He was a terrific athlete. He could have gone on the pro tour in tennis. He could golf with the pros. He sang like an
opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star. Handsome and sophisticated, more than Cary Grant. He had a better body than Arnold in his prime. He was something!"
"Somehow Sheldon just knew exactly how to make women happy," the cabbie continued. "He had a memory like a computer. Could remember everybody's birthday. He knew all about wine, which fork to eat with. He could fix anything. Not like me. I change a fuse, and the whole neighborhood blacks out."
"Wow, incredible , where did you meet him?" asked the passenger.
"Well, I never actually met Sheldon," admitted the cabbie.
"Then how do you know so much about him?" asked the passenger.
"After he died, I married his wife."
:D Damn! Poor guy! LMAO!