PDA

View Full Version : There's a new retard here...

Zaairman
02-19-2007, 12:11 PM
And his name is BREWDUDE. Same guy from over on F-150 online. Give him hell. He's a goofy New Jerseyer. :devil:

BREWDUDE
02-19-2007, 12:21 PM
And his name is BREWDUDE. Same guy from over on F-150 online. Give him hell. He's a goofy New Jerseyer. :devil:
Thanks for the introduction buddy.( asshole:D )
Well, he beat me to my introduction guys. Like Zaairman said, I've been hanging out over at F150online for a few years now and he told me I needed to join here. So far the site looks pretty cool. Lot's of good info and lots of fun shit to.
A little about me, originally from NY but somehow got misplaced, displaced in South Jersey. After 6 years in the Military I decided to get out and work on boats. I've been in the business for 12 years now doing everything from turning wrenches, running a parts department, managed a service department, worked for Viking yachts for a bit and currently I manage the customer service department where I am now. I still do a lot of troubleshooting to help out the guys when needed. I don't know it all, but i've learned a ton of stuff in 12 years so hopefully I can help out in here when needed. And if nothing else, I guess I'll just be the goofy retard Zaairman called me and just have some fun.
BREW:chi:

Havasu1986
02-19-2007, 12:23 PM
Welcome BrewDude..This place can be addicting.:)

jbone
02-19-2007, 12:26 PM
Doesn't the new guy buy donuts or something???
This site is great if you don't really need boat related info. Welcome.
J

Zaairman
02-19-2007, 12:28 PM
J
Nah, make him buy the beer.

dumbandyoung
02-19-2007, 12:46 PM
J
we talk about boats on here?

Baja Big Dog
02-19-2007, 01:23 PM
Heard he's a fag??:confused:

vmjtc3
02-19-2007, 01:30 PM
You wont be of much use around here unless you can trouble shoot a rhino.:D
Hey, welcome and enjoy your stay;)

squirt'nmyload
02-19-2007, 01:31 PM
J
lol.............welcome brewdude:)

BoneDaddy
02-19-2007, 01:54 PM
Welcome BrewDude!

spectras only
02-19-2007, 02:11 PM
Welcome to the board BD . Don't get into a Chebby vs Blue Oval debate , since there are more GM guys here than Ford guys :idea: :D . There are
a few turn coats here :eek: :) , who are ready to switch to yachts , working at Vikings , [ quality boats ] your info and advice may change their minds not to choose a Bayliner ;)

BREWDUDE
02-19-2007, 03:19 PM
Hey guys,,thanks for the welcomes...no matter how strange some of them are. I'll pass on the donuts, but beers on me:D
Baja,,, your information sources are wrong my man..lol
Spectras,,, I think my 5 year old nephew could talk some one out of a Bayliner. But hey, to each his own. As long as it floats and you have fun on it, it's all good.

BajaMike
02-19-2007, 05:07 PM
Thanks for the introduction buddy.( asshole:D )
Well, he beat me to my introduction guys. Like Zaairman said, I've been hanging out over at F150online for a few years now and he told me I needed to join here. So far the site looks pretty cool. Lot's of good info and lots of fun shit to.
A little about me, originally from NY but somehow got misplaced, displaced in South Jersey. After 6 years in the Military I decided to get out and work on boats. I've been in the business for 12 years now doing everything from turning wrenches, running a parts department, managed a service department, worked for Viking yachts for a bit and currently I manage the customer service department where I am now. I still do a lot of troubleshooting to help out the guys when needed. I don't know it all, but i've learned a ton of stuff in 12 years so hopefully I can help out in here when needed. And if nothing else, I guess I'll just be the goofy retard Zaairman called me and just have some fun.
Too bad about that Ford thing.....:idea:
j/k.....welcome!
:D

bwillieb
02-19-2007, 05:38 PM
Your first tech question.............To start my boat do I turn the key to the right or the other right;) ........Welcome you'll have a good time..................

Kim Hanson
02-19-2007, 05:51 PM
Welcome to the sand box, Bench Racers is where the fun is :D :D .........( . )( . )......Be prepared, not a hospitable place somedays :D :D

Dezertrider
02-19-2007, 06:53 PM
Welcome!!

EAZYKILLER2006
02-19-2007, 07:01 PM
:devil: more of a retard than me???? hmmm, dont know if i like that:confused: ...:( :devil: yepper! just got back in town...looking for my SPOON ...TA:devil: GET:devil: THINGS:devil: STIRRIN:) HEARD ITS BEEN A BIT BORING...LOL

shockwaveharry
02-19-2007, 07:18 PM
:devil: more of a retard than me???? hmmm, dont know if i like that:confused: ...:( :devil: yepper! just got back in town...looking for my SPOON ...TA:devil: GET:devil: THINGS:devil: STIRRIN:) HEARD ITS BEEN A BIT BORING...LOL
Well, there's a thread about when one's virginity was lost, and another one calling you out by name. Why don't you start with those and go from there! I got your back!

EAZYKILLER2006
02-19-2007, 07:23 PM
Well, there's a thread about when one's virginity was lost, and another one calling you out by name. Why don't you start with those and go from there! I got your back!
LOL YA, I MUST OF MISSED THAT ONE...wouldnt know where to start...so we gonna jack this thread ? thats always fun!:devil:

shockwaveharry
02-19-2007, 07:38 PM
...so we gonna jack this thread ? thats always fun!:devil:
What does "thread jacking" mean???
Anyway, how'd that audio install go in the boat? I was looking forward to hearing it last weekend but didn't make it out to Havasu. Did you watch the show from the water? Last time I went they shot off the fireworks from the Island and I was so close the sparks landed in the boat!

EAZYKILLER2006
02-19-2007, 07:47 PM
What does "thread jacking" mean???
Anyway, how'd that audio install go in the boat? I was looking forward to hearing it last weekend but didn't make it out to Havasu. Did you watch the show from the water? Last time I went they shot off the fireworks from the Island and I was so close the sparks landed in the boat!
we did get everything in the stereo fixed! it turned pretty nice;) we will be out in havi, next weekend;) maybe we will see you then?...the fireworks really cant been seen on the boat very well ...so we went out to sara park with a few friends...it was really nice!