PDA

View Full Version : Now Hiring

Dana Marine Products
02-19-2007, 05:47 PM
We Need Good People! We have three immediate positions available. We are not looking for short term employees. Dana Marine Products is growing fast, and we want long-term employees. One position is inside sales or a receptionist. This position would include answering phones, inside sales, counter sales, and general office work. Here's some basic requirements,
- Must be able to multi task - We get very busy.
- Must be able to interact with others in a positive and friendly manner.
- Must be willing to show up on time and be presentable.
- Must have a desire to work and grow with a great company.
- Computer knowledge is a big plus, basic computer skills are ok.
- Knowledge of marine products or the marine industry is not required.
- Starting figure will depend on level of work experience.
We have a position open for a welder/fabricator. Must be able to weld stainless, aluminum, and steel. The ability to actually use machinery and fabricate parts is a big plus. Keep in mind we're fabricating tail pipes, exhaust systems, ski pylon assemblies, etc. If someone has basic skills, but has the fire to want to learn, we will teach!
The third position is a head warehouse runner. This position is demanding, fast paced, and requires multi tasking. Here's some basic job duties,
- Play an active roll in inventory control
- Pull and assemble rig kits and other orders
- Communicate with machine shop on needed product
- Coordinate polishing, anodizing, and powdercoating
This position is not for everyone. It takes a dedicated person who wants to work, and who takes pride in their work.
I'm looking for long term people who want to be a part of a fast paced company that is on the cutting edge of the marine industry. As mentioned above, experience helps, but I want core values, good people with good attitudes. Applicants can send me a PM or contact me at the shop, 951-279-5005. Ask for Bob.

Kachina26
02-19-2007, 08:24 PM
- Must be willing to show up on time and be presentable.
Ain't it a shame that you have to actually have to say that? Good luck in your quest, I woulda killed for a job like this 20 years ago.

Dana Marine Products
02-20-2007, 07:15 AM
Yeah, unfortunately, It's pretty hard to actually find people who want to earn a paycheck.

Run_em_Hard
02-20-2007, 02:04 PM
Where are you located???

Dana Marine Products
02-20-2007, 02:51 PM
Corona

BarryMac
02-20-2007, 02:53 PM
What's the salary range for the Head Warehouse runner??? Someone with lots of experience in Inventory control and Customer Service??? :idea:

Dana Marine Products
02-20-2007, 04:28 PM
Barrymac - Check your PM's

WETDREAMS76
02-20-2007, 04:44 PM
i would be interested in the sales position, i have 6 years sales experience and i worked in a boat shop for 6 months. i can email you a resume

Dana Marine Products
02-20-2007, 05:41 PM
Email to bob@danamarineproducts.com. Or give me a call 951-279-5005.

Run_em_Hard
02-21-2007, 10:12 AM
PM sent...

dumbandyoung
02-21-2007, 01:58 PM
Yeah, unfortunately, It's pretty hard to actually find people who want to earn a paycheck.
hahaha

Dana Marine Products
02-24-2007, 09:33 AM
Thanks to the HB Forums, the warehouse postition has been filled. Other two still open.

shueman
02-24-2007, 09:44 PM
Sent you an email....

76ANTHONY
03-01-2007, 08:13 PM
im interested in the inside sales position, i have sales experience also, and i was a service advisor for 10 years so i can multi-task..oh and i've never been late to a job, EVER....
pm me some details in what your looking for and i will call you.
scott

HOOTER SLED-
03-06-2007, 08:19 AM
im interested in the inside sales position, i have sales experience also, and i was a service advisor for 10 years so i can multi-task..oh and i've never been late to a job, EVER....
pm me some details in what your looking for and i will call you.
scott
Why are you trying to get so close to my house man?:D Oh yea, hire this guy and I will be his first customer. LOL.. Seriously, I need fuel fills to finish my hardware. :D

76ANTHONY
03-06-2007, 04:41 PM
Why are you trying to get so close to my house man?:D Oh yea, hire this guy and I will be his first customer. LOL.. Seriously, I need fuel fills to finish my hardware. :D
SUCKA YOU GIVE ME A RIDE IN THAT BADBOY AND WE'LL TALK, suckaa.:D

OverKill
03-09-2007, 01:49 PM
Would you be interested in expanding to Phoenix?? If so I would like to be your store manager. Not Kidding

Dana Marine Products
03-13-2007, 07:04 AM
Thanks for the offer. We won't be moving again any time soon. Unfortunately were not quite ready for a second location. But check your PM's, I have another potential opportunity for you.

Dana Marine Products
03-17-2007, 06:18 AM
Thanks to the HB forums, both sales positions have been filled. I'm still accepting applications, we are entertaining hiring a third person for a sales position.
Also, we now have our warehouse position open again.

blackcloud75
03-25-2007, 09:30 AM
Sent Pm......

slink
03-25-2007, 12:59 PM
Sent Pm......
What's the matter Cory? having 5 days off a week get boring :D
GD hosedragers:rolleyes:

blackcloud75
03-25-2007, 10:58 PM
What's the matter Cory? having 5 days off a week get boring :D
GD hosedragers:rolleyes:
Maybe...............I am bored!!!!!!!!:D

Fifty One Fifty
03-27-2007, 10:16 AM
Sent Email

Dana Marine Products
03-29-2007, 06:41 AM
Thanks to the HB forums we have filled the fabricator position. The fabricator position and the sales positions are currently filled. We're still looking for thr right warehouse guy.