PDA

View Full Version : Need a Realtor 4 Corona/Norco/Riverside area

Dezertrider
02-19-2007, 07:14 PM
I am Looking at moving from OC to the 951. I need a realtor that is good and not one that wants to stick me in the first house they find.
I need a house that I can have RV/Boat storage and a Casitas or seperate living quarters in back.
No its not for an extra girlfriend, Looks like I will have to start taking care of my parents.
Can anyone help?
Know of any good areas that have this type of house

Parker Dreamin
02-19-2007, 07:17 PM
Open the flood gates.....

Havasu1986
02-19-2007, 07:27 PM
I think IvanDan is the man in the I.E. Hope you don't have to drive the 91.:)

Dezertrider
02-19-2007, 07:30 PM
I think IvanDan is the man in the I.E. Hope you don't have to drive the 91.:)
Nope,,,,,, Just found out part of our office is moving from Anaheim to Corona. I've been living in small cramped houses in the OC because I refused to do that drive.

al cole'holic
02-19-2007, 07:35 PM
Open the flood gates.....
..hahaha :D

BEER&WATER
02-19-2007, 07:49 PM
would this work for you
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=91184&st=0&p=1974078&

Totally IncapASSitated
02-19-2007, 08:00 PM
Ivan Dan will take care of ya and get you in a place that works for what you need.
http://www.dankaatz.com/
Dan Kaatz - (951)371-6262

DesertGirl
02-19-2007, 08:14 PM
Just ask know it all knucklehead, he told me who to PM too, when I needed a hook up,.... LOL

boatnam2
02-19-2007, 08:30 PM
ivan dan i think he is still at the river.

dicudmore
02-19-2007, 08:37 PM
well, Dan has already been plugged in this thread--so let me be the first to plug Rick aka AirtimeLavey :D
lol when it comes to Las Vegas some of you fockers better remember to call ME :D :D

Dezertrider
02-19-2007, 08:50 PM
Thanks every one except Knucklehead. :jawdrop:
Now I have plenty of people to call

boatnam2
02-19-2007, 08:59 PM
have any norco questions be glad to try and answer them.

Ivan Dan
02-19-2007, 09:00 PM
I am Looking at moving from OC to the 951. I need a realtor that is good and not one that wants to stick me in the first house they find.
I need a house that I can have RV/Boat storage and a Casitas or seperate living quarters in back.
No its not for an extra girlfriend, Looks like I will have to start taking care of my parents.
Can anyone help?
Thanks everyone for the plugs I really appreciate it! Just got in from Parker doing some Rhino riding and saw this.
I would definitely love the opportunity to help you with your home search. Give me a call when you get a chance 951-371-6262 Home Office or 714-746-4496 Cell and we can talk about some of the details of what you are hoping to find.
You can check out my websites as well....
www.LiveinCorona.com (http://www.LiveinCorona.com)
www.DanKaatz.com (http://www.DanKaatz.com)

AirtimeLavey
02-20-2007, 09:20 AM
well, Dan has already been plugged in this thread--so let me be the first to plug Rick aka AirtimeLavey :D
lol when it comes to Las Vegas some of you fockers better remember to call ME :D :D
Thanks for the plug, Dan. How's that Vegas market? :D
Dezertrider, I'd be glad to help you any way I can. Ivan Dan's good, too.
would this work for you
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=91184&st=0&p=1974078&
You beat me to it B&W....lol. This is actually one of my listings. Call me or check out my website if you'd like more info on this. The second garage on this is incredible, and the price has changed significantly since it was first shown on HB. If you've got toys and no place to put them or work on them, then this place is ideal. It's in Chino, and centrally located to from OC, LA, Riverside and San Bernadino counties. Check it out.
http://www.socalrealestatebyrick.com/f-properties.html Then look under "current inventory" on Oaks St.
Anybody else looking in the Corona/S. Corona area, if you're looking around the mid $500k's, I just saw a killer deal on a pre-foreclosure over by the Trilogy golf course, off Temescal Cyn. Other houses in that area are going for over $640k. I'd suggest it for Drider, except that it does not have RV parking, and only two car garage.
Also, have a great deal on home over in No. San Berdo. Only $310k. If anybody's tired of throwing money away on rent, this is a great way to step into ownership. Nice area of San Berdo. Check it out on the link above...it's the one on North "G" St.
Ok, I'll stop. Just threw these up because two out of the three of them are HB or GlamisDunes members' homes. :D
Good luck.

BoneDaddy
02-20-2007, 09:32 AM
Glad to hear you are making the move to the 951. My family and I made the move here about a year and half ago and are really glad to have made the move. We went a little further south down the 15 freeway so that we could get the extra land for the boat and stuff.
If you are still looking, give me a call and I would be happy to show you all the homes in Corona and the surrounding areas. In todays market there are a ton of homes too see so that you can really shop for the best home that fits your needs.
Michael Knutson
866-576-7245 Cell

909punk
02-20-2007, 09:53 AM
If I go back to Corona.. I bet I wouldnt recognize it. I left in 93

blackcloud75
02-20-2007, 10:37 AM
Just reduced............$619,000
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139532

topless
02-20-2007, 10:40 AM
have any norco questions be glad to try and answer them.
I have one. :D

boatnam2
02-20-2007, 11:00 AM
I have one. :D
yes what would that be.i think i know the hore trail is one way and is to be ridden counter clock wise!:D your on 5th or hillside?

topless
02-20-2007, 11:10 AM
yes what would that be.i think i know the hore trail is one way and is to be ridden counter clock wise!:D your on 5th or hillside?
Not anymore. I live behind Frahm Dodge. My question is what is Tina's number?:D

ChumpChange
02-20-2007, 04:09 PM
So how many PMs have you gotten from starting this thread?:D

Ivan Dan
02-20-2007, 04:11 PM
<------Didn't PM him :D

Dezertrider
02-20-2007, 04:32 PM
LOTS AND LOTS,
Thanks every one!!1

Ivan Dan
02-20-2007, 04:39 PM
LOTS AND LOTS,
Thanks every one!!1
Good talking to ya earlier! I think there are some great looking houses in the e-mail I sent ya that match what you are looking for.
Let me know what you think after you get a chance to look at them.

909punk
02-20-2007, 05:02 PM
Wow.. 4k feet and a million dollars in CORONA!
I remember the only thing that much was Tom Sr's (Tom's Farm) the Vans family, and proberly my old skate buddy Mike Recks house..
I forgot the cross streets.. But I know it was by "Upper". Use to be all orange groves.. But I am sure those are all gone and there is nothing but houses... I heard it was developed past Tom's Farm.. Amazing.
I use to live off of El Cerrito.
Is Lake Matthews all developed now to?

CA Stu
02-20-2007, 05:07 PM
Also, have a great deal on home over in No. San Berdo. Only $310k. If anybody's tired of throwing money away on rent, this is a great way to step into ownership. Nice area of San Berdo. Check it out on the link above...it's the one on North "G" St.
Last time I drove down G St., I thought "G, this town is a ****ing dump!"
Thanks
CA Stu

CA Stu
02-20-2007, 05:08 PM
Where is this trail of which you speak? :devil:
Thanks
CA Stu

AirtimeLavey
02-20-2007, 05:22 PM
Last time I drove down G St., I thought "G, this town is a ****ing dump!"
Thanks
CA Stu
You need to drive "up" G st. Actually, up to North G St. Above 36th, at the foothills below the Castaways restaurant. There's a nice quiet community tucked in there. Tree lined streets, nice neighborhood you might not expect in other areas of San Berdo. If you've been there, then you'd know what I was talking about, but it sounds like you were too far south. Affordable homes are tough to find in So. Cal., especially for first time buyers. This is a great opportunity, in a nice house, on a decent size lot. Next time, drive north. You'll be surprised. ;)
<------------also didn't PM Dezertrider. Although, probably should have since he was asking for help. Ivan Dan seems to have it handled....he's in good hands. Good luck.

CA Stu
02-20-2007, 05:30 PM
You need to drive "up" G st. Actually, up to North G St. Above 36th, at the foothills below the Castaways restaurant. There's a nice quiet community tucked in there. Tree lined streets, nice neighborhood you might not expect in other areas of San Berdo. If you've been there, then you'd know what I was talking about, but it sounds like you were too far south. Affordable homes are tough to find in So. Cal., especially for first time buyers. This is a great opportunity, in a nice house, on a decent size lot. Next time, drive north. You'll be surprised. ;)
I was between 3rd and 5th, was that too far South? :D
I hear ya, I was half kidding. The sprawl of San Berdoo is a lot nicer than downtown. It has to be...
Thanks
CA Stu
PS I looked at the street sign (missed my turn), and I did think "G, this is a focking dump" and I laughed.

AirtimeLavey
02-20-2007, 05:34 PM
I was between 3rd and 5th, was that too far South? :D
I hear ya, I was half kidding. The sprawl of San Berdoo is a lot nicer than downtown. It has to be...
Thanks
CA Stu
PS I looked at the street sign (missed my turn), and I did think "G, this is a focking dump" and I laughed.
No worries...yep, missing a turn further south and it's a whole different "feel". :D

pixilatedpussy
02-20-2007, 07:20 PM
Can anyone help?
Contact Hootersled, his brother is one!

HMF'er
02-20-2007, 07:40 PM
Wow.. 4k feet and a million dollars in CORONA!
I remember the only thing that much was Tom Sr's (Tom's Farm) the Vans family, and proberly my old skate buddy Mike Recks house..
I forgot the cross streets.. But I know it was by "Upper". Use to be all orange groves.. But I am sure those are all gone and there is nothing but houses... I heard it was developed past Tom's Farm.. Amazing.
I use to live off of El Cerrito.
Is Lake Matthews all developed now to?
You would be lost south of Ontario Avenue. I'm lost and I grew up and still live here.

dicudmore
02-20-2007, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the plug, Dan. How's that Vegas market? :D
The Vegas market is VERY strong if you are a buyer :D People panic-selling makes it pretty easy to walk in the door with a lot of equity...and its an absolute blast beating up on other agents--

Ivan Dan
02-20-2007, 09:54 PM
You would be lost south of Ontario Avenue. I'm lost and I grew up and still live here.
Very true! I was bringing buyers out here when I started selling real estate in 2000 and its amazing just the difference in the last 7+ years how much its changed.
We've lived in Corona for almost 4 years and we still learn new streets/short cuts and find new restraunts all the time.