PDA

View Full Version : the boating thread

rivergoer
01-31-2006, 01:24 PM
tell the plans you have to trick out your boat for this season....im going to have a mounted 8 man beer bong on mine. lite up bar in the dash that holds fiths of booze..p.a system...and well just set it up for the ultimate sand bar boat...

h2oski2fast
01-31-2006, 01:45 PM
tell the plans you have to trick out your boat for this season....im going to have a mounted 8 man beer bong on mine. lite up bar in the dash that holds fiths of booze..p.a system...and well just set it up for the ultimate sand bar boat...
You should anchor in front of the Sherrif's station. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Wet Dream
01-31-2006, 01:46 PM
You sound like a real responsible boater. :rolleyes:

Acommanderguy
01-31-2006, 01:51 PM
I have been looking into some type of a portable kegerator typ of thing. Closes thing I have come up with is an Ice chest that has a 50 foot coil in it that gets filled with the beer and then you poor the ice in the ice chest to keep it cold. the only problem I see with it is that its still hooked to a keg and a o2 cartridge. So you still need a place for those. This thing is pretty neat though. It has a tap on the outside of the ice chest. Lets see I want to make a portable stripper pole also. Thats all the mods and things I might buy this year

NOTALENT
01-31-2006, 01:52 PM
As long as the driver is sober there is nothing wrong with it....Its the same as having any beer or alcoholic beverage within your reach.

h2oski2fast
01-31-2006, 01:54 PM
I have been looking into some type of a portable kegerator typ of thing. Closes thing I have come up with is an Ice chest that has a 50 foot coil in it that gets filled with the beer and then you poor the ice in the ice chest to keep it cold. the only problem I see with it is that its still hooked to a keg and a o2 cartridge. So you still need a place for those. This thing is pretty neat though. It has a tap on the outside of the ice chest. Lets see I want to make a portable stripper pole also. Thats all the mods and things I might buy this year
Boats and kegs dont mix, the kegs end up all foam.

h2oski2fast
01-31-2006, 01:56 PM
Jumping to conclusions? He never said he was going to drink and drive.
Would I be jumping to conclusions if I called you a C**K Sucker?

rivergoer
01-31-2006, 01:58 PM
its cool nt he seems like he is one of those guys who thinks they are the only one that has ever boated and everyone else is an amature...i am a responsible boater..havnt wrecked or gotten a dui yet..nor hurt anyone or little kids that ride with me...hmm..im just a shiat head on the water though...
and acommanderguy that thing is called a jocky box they are really cool one of my buddies has one....its a keggarator for the boat :)

Wet Dream
01-31-2006, 02:04 PM
Jumping to conclusions? He never said he was going to drink and drive.
Would I be jumping to conclusions if I called you a C**K Sucker?
Don't try to get cute. :crossx: I'm all for having fun, but a dash full of fiths? Even though I'm sure he really meant fifths. To me, it just comes off as really stupid. If you want a floating bar, buy a barge. Just for sh!ts and giggles, what kind of boat are we talking about?

Acommanderguy
01-31-2006, 02:04 PM
Rg. Ya I am just trying to figure out how I would make it work in my boat.. Thats 2 things I have to carry on there ya know? I was tired of all the cans I cleaned up last year. The other Idea I had.. was ya know how you have some of the 4-6 man beer bongs? what if you had 4-6 taps going to one keg on a pole of some sort? hmmm yes Always thinking..lol

Ultracrazy
01-31-2006, 02:12 PM
"im just a shiat head on the water though..."
Post a pic of your boat...........I'll make sure to stay clear. :cool:

DeltaSigBoater
01-31-2006, 02:17 PM
To me its sorta a 50/50 trade off. Your either going to have to deal with a bunch of empty beer cans/bottles or a bunch of plastic keg cups.
One thing I personally don't like about kegs is people, myself included, tend to to drink more, vs. self-contained beer.
Just my two cents.

h2oski2fast
01-31-2006, 03:06 PM
Don't try to get cute. :crossx: I'm all for having fun, but a dash full of fiths? Even though I'm sure he really meant fifths. To me, it just comes off as really stupid. If you want a floating bar, buy a barge. Just for sh!ts and giggles, what kind of boat are we talking about?
I don't recall anyone asking for your opinion.

h2oski2fast
01-31-2006, 03:10 PM
"im just a shiat head on the water though..."
Post a pic of your boat...........I'll make sure to stay clear. :cool:
Good idea, just stay off Parker then it will be less crowded.

Tom Brown
01-31-2006, 03:12 PM
I'm installing aerated well for bleach so my buddies and I can shoot up on the water without worrying about giving each other HIV. :cool:

Jbb
01-31-2006, 03:15 PM
I'm installing aerated well for bleach so my buddies and I can shoot up on the water without worrying about giving each other HIV. :cool:
{cough? }
Purple haze all in my brain
Lately things just don’t seem the same
Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why
’scuse me while I kiss the sky
Purple haze all around
Don’t know if I’m comin’ up or down
Am I happy or in misery?
What ever it is, that girl put a spell on me
Help me
Help me
Oh, no, no
[faint, spoken lyrics...all questionable]
Hammerin’
Talkin’ ’bout heart ’n’...s-soul
I’m talkin’ about hard stuff
If everbodys still around, fluff and ease, if
So far out my mind
Somethings happening, somethings happening
Ooo, ahhh
Ooo, {click} ahhh,
Ooo, ahhh
Ooo, ahhh, yeah!
Purple haze all in my eyes, uhh
Don’t know if it’s day or night
You got me blowin’, blowin’ my mind
Is it tomorrow, or just the end of time?
Ooo
Help me
Ahh, yea-yeah, purple haze, yeah
Oh, no, oh
Oh, help me
Purple haze, tell me, baby, tell me
I can’t go on like this
Purple haze
You’re makin’ me blow my mind...mama
Purple haze, n-no, nooo
Purple haze, no, it’s painful, baby

h2oski2fast
01-31-2006, 03:19 PM
Well at least with the needles. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Tom Brown
01-31-2006, 03:22 PM
Well at least with the needles. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Right. We'll make sure to have a sober driver, though. :cool: http://www2.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

Tom Brown
01-31-2006, 03:25 PM
...he is converting it to hold bottles of booze since we arent wine drinkers.
Can't you just put swish into wine bottles and use the stock rack? :confused:

BajaMike
01-31-2006, 03:27 PM
A "boating thread" on Hot Boat? :confused:
:rollside:
Is this something new? :confused:
:D :D :D :D :D

Tom Brown
01-31-2006, 03:29 PM
The rack is broken now....because we are irresponsible boaters :rolleyes:
I take it you tried to force Texas mickeys into it. :D

rivergoer
01-31-2006, 03:46 PM
well it is a barge......its a big a$$ v drive supra 24ft openbow with a kevlar hull...it wieghs a freaking ton...so i guess im not stupid huh..its not like ill be doing 100 plus ith a boat full of booze..my boat only goes like 52 mph tops..so before you make a dumb a$$ statement like....if you want a floating bar buy a barge....ask what kind of boat it is first...stick to pa..parker is a different story.... :) good day :)

rivergoer
01-31-2006, 03:47 PM
I take it you tried to force Texas mickeys into it. :D
olde english 40 oz's homie :) hahaha

Jbb
01-31-2006, 04:09 PM
You cant blame Tom for turning to drugs.......His foray into alcohol........didnt bring pleasant results.....
Lets go to the video tape!....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860image001.gif