PDA

View Full Version : The Canal This Sunday

OverKill
02-21-2007, 11:05 PM
Anybody gonna be on the water this Sunday? I wanted to meet some of you guys here on the boards. We will be going to lunch at Nautical Inn at about noon.

Mr. Crusader 83
02-22-2007, 06:06 AM
I will be out there around then.

Todd969
02-22-2007, 06:07 AM
I will be out there around then.
Huh, trying to move in on my channel squating rights?:D

Mr. Crusader 83
02-22-2007, 06:12 AM
Huh, trying to move in on my channel squating rights?:D
Never Todd. But I dont have a Rhino and I dont have the coin for one so I use what I got. My lil red rocket.:idea:

Todd969
02-22-2007, 06:16 AM
Never Todd. But I dont have a Rhino and I dont have the coin for one so I use what I got. My lil red rocket.:idea:
:idea: Ya know, I have a brand new TRX 250 ex that needs to be rode. I'll get with you later this morning.

Advantage Adam
02-22-2007, 07:13 AM
I will be there around 1pm. Hope to see you there.
AP

OverKill
02-22-2007, 01:35 PM
Crusader83 I will be leaving this Friday night. I guess I will find you first since I can't for the life of me post pics of my boat. However just to give you and Idea It is 19' Challenger Blue and White with some Blue, Fushia, and yellow pin stripes on the side. I think the best way is to match that up with the single carb. tunnel ram.
See you guys then:) :) :)

Mr. Crusader 83
02-22-2007, 01:56 PM
No problem. I will be out there sunday around 11ish. I think there is a few others going too. Just look for my lil canoe inbetween all those big boats. lol:)

Mrs. Bear Down
02-22-2007, 02:30 PM
Hmmmm... we'll be around... maybe we'll jump on Adam's boat!!!
Wait... Adam do you have a boat yet? Or are you just channel sitting??
:D

BigDoug
02-22-2007, 05:30 PM
Adam has a brand new Magic deck boat !! :)

EAZYKILLER2006
02-22-2007, 07:54 PM
Crusader83 I will be leaving this Friday night. I guess I will find you first since I can't for the life of me post pics of my boat. However just to give you and Idea It is 19' Challenger Blue and White with some Blue, Fushia, and yellow pin stripes on the side. I think the best way is to match that up with the single carb. tunnel ram.
See you guys then:) :) :)
download or upload what ever its called ...photobucket...its free... it turns all the pics you stick in it... to the http, this site requires to put them up...if i :devil: can figure it out you can:)

EAZYKILLER2006
02-22-2007, 07:59 PM
gonna try and talk hubby into putting the boat in the water sunday,we have the run sat, and a party after the run..if we survive the party :devil: and arent to hung over... ;) we should make it on the water for a couple hours...we are also leaving after work tomorrow...

OverKill
02-22-2007, 08:33 PM
gonna try and talk hubby into putting the boat in the water sunday,we have the run sat, and a party after the run..if we survive the party :devil: and arent to hung over... ;) we should make it on the water for a couple hours...we are also leaving after work tomorrow...
Photobucket
Thanks I will give it a try when I get home. As far as the hang over goes. I drink tree ice cold Dasani waters, tree Motrine, a Micelobe Ultra, and go 75MPH on the water hitting a few wakes to get an Ice Cold splash to the face. Problem solved.:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
See you there Sunday;)

EAZYKILLER2006
02-22-2007, 09:11 PM
Photobucket
Thanks I will give it a try when I get home. As far as the hang over goes. I drink tree ice cold Dasani waters, tree Motrine, a Micelobe Ultra, and go 75MPH on the water hitting a few wakes to get an Ice Cold splash to the face. Problem solved.:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
See you there Sunday;)
have you ever did a run? :( ya cant do a run sober...the dust is terrible ...worse than terrible :( unbearable...other wise i am on the NOT DRINKING KICK ALSO...hope to see you sunday:)

Throttle
02-22-2007, 09:56 PM
i might be...:D

EAZYKILLER2006
02-22-2007, 10:02 PM
i might be...:D
R U PLANNING ON DRINKING SAT?:jawdrop:
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/ifly.gif

Throttle
02-22-2007, 10:06 PM
R U PLANNING ON DRINKING SAT?:jawdrop:
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/ifly.gif
drinkin and ridin? maybe just a bit... gonna be drinkin friday nite for sure... had a long week in CA... cant wait to be home!

EAZYKILLER2006
02-22-2007, 10:19 PM
drinkin and ridin? maybe just a bit... gonna be drinkin friday nite for sure... had a long week in CA... cant wait to be home!
thats what i am thinking , drink enough fri night to carry over for sat morning...sat determines sunday...if we drink to much sat night, that will ace out sunday:(

Mr. Crusader 83
02-23-2007, 06:28 AM
the best thing for a hangover is drinking on the boat so you can have another one tomorrow.

Mrs. Bear Down
02-23-2007, 08:59 AM
Adam has a brand new Magic deck boat !! :)
He took delivery???? That's awsome!!!