PDA

View Full Version : HB, thanks for the Harley business.

beaverretriever
02-22-2007, 03:23 PM
Since I have put my info in my signature I have been receiving a lot of Harley Davidson inquiries. I have not got a sale or been able to take anyones bike off their hands yet, but I do appreciate people contacting me for info and at least making an attempt to support a fellow Hot Boater.
Hopefully I have answered everyones questions in a timely fashion and given some good advice and info. I will always make sure you get the best customer service.
Thanks again.
BTW, if you do send me a sale, I will give you a $100.00 gift card to our store.

Baja Big Dog
02-22-2007, 03:33 PM
hore......:D

beaverretriever
02-22-2007, 03:35 PM
hore......:D
LOL, just wanted to thank the HB community. :)

Baja Big Dog
02-22-2007, 03:44 PM
Just bustin your balls, IM the guy that had a rear flat in Baker and had to tow (at $450.00!!) the ole Roadking to Henderson at 10 oclock at night and chain it up to the front of your store. My buddy is was in the legal field with Clark Co and had his cop buddies watch the bike all night.....
I wish I knew you then,,,maybe it wouldnt have cost me over 2 hundie for a tire!!!!:devil:

beaverretriever
02-22-2007, 03:47 PM
I wish I knew you then,,,maybe it wouldnt have cost me over 2 hundie for a tire!!!!:devil:
LOL, HD= Hundreds of dollars.

mrs.rvrluvr
02-22-2007, 05:53 PM
hubby still thinking about the trade for the street glide for his heritage
he just doesn't want to put any money down

Mardonzi
02-22-2007, 07:09 PM
Find me the Ultra that I want for a reasonable price and we might just have a deal....

beaverretriever
02-23-2007, 09:34 AM
Find me the Ultra that I want for a reasonable price and we might just have a deal....
Send me a PM or email on what you want New/used, miles, color, etc and what you want to spend and I can see what I can do.