PDA

View Full Version : Any Machinists Out There?

Boatcop
02-22-2007, 04:47 PM
I got a set of SPI parallel gauges in an old tool box I got from my deceased father-in-law. Can anyone use these? I don't need any more stuff I'll never use cluttering up my garage shelves.
http://www.boatcop.com/SPI.jpg
I also have a Surface Standards Gauge (plastic, by "Surf-Check"), and a few misc lathe cutting tools.

RiverDave
02-22-2007, 04:52 PM
I'll take it if you don't want them! I actually need a set of wavy parrallels, I've been borrowing a friend of mines for.... 5 years. :D
If you want to sell them, I'd still be interested. :)
RD

Jbb
02-22-2007, 04:56 PM
I'll take it if you don't want them! I actually need a set of wavy parrallels, I've been borrowing a friend of mines for.... 5 years. :D
RD
Cash only from Lil Mr!....:D

Boatcop
02-22-2007, 04:56 PM
RD
They're yours. Let me know when you're coming out next and I'll drop them by. No need for me to profit off of a relative's death. Who knows, maybe I'll need something hauled from SOCAL to the River.
This way I'll know who to ask. :D

Jbb
02-22-2007, 04:58 PM
Cuff him .....and then tazer him.......make sure you video it....zzzzzaaappp!
RD SUX......:D

Boatcop
02-22-2007, 05:02 PM
RD SUX......:D
Maybe you got something there.
I'll trade him the machine tools for a full ride with the TASER on video.

Ziggy
02-22-2007, 05:02 PM
RD SUX......:DThat's a bit of a sore subject right now locally. A guy died from being tazed twice by local Sheriffs over the weekend. And he's the one who called for help..:eek: supposedly.
cash a good idea though considering he's been borrowing for 5 years :D:D

RiverDave
02-23-2007, 10:15 AM
They're yours. Let me know when you're coming out next and I'll drop them by. No need for me to profit off of a relative's death. Who knows, maybe I'll need something hauled from SOCAL to the River.
This way I'll know who to ask. :D
I'll be heading out in 2 weeks (I think) if not in 2 weeks, I'll definately be out there on march 23rd for Gordo's b-day, and I'll have the wood and patterns for your boat with me. :)
RD

Baja Big Dog
02-23-2007, 10:16 AM
Book him Dan-O

02-23-2007, 10:30 AM
RD do you read your PM's ? Or do you just not answer them?

boatnam2
02-23-2007, 11:48 AM
I'll be heading out in 2 weeks (I think) if not in 2 weeks, I'll definately be out there on march 23rd for Gordo's b-day, and I'll have the wood and patterns for your boat with me. :)
RD
i will be out there in 2 weeks from this weekend also.maybe see you there.

RiverDave
02-23-2007, 12:08 PM
RD do you read your PM's ? Or do you just not answer them?
Sorry bro, I didn't see it, but I just responded to it right now.
RD

Tom Brown
02-23-2007, 12:11 PM
Make him blow first as part of a machine work safety inspection. :D