PDA

View Full Version : Ultra owners review

Strippoker
02-23-2007, 09:55 AM
IÂ’m getting ready to update our website over the next few weeks. So what IÂ’m looking to do is in the reviews page give you the owners a chance to brag. Please feel free to email me with your personal review of your Ultra. A few of the select reviews will be featured on the site. Please make sure to include as much info as you can in your review and if you have a great photo please send us that also.
Please donÂ’t post your review on Hot Boat for me to cut and paste, I need them emailed over so I can forward them to the webmaster.
Thanks
Jason
Ultra San Diego
Jason@ultraboats.com

Strippoker
02-24-2007, 09:29 PM
Ok keep the reviews coming this is going to be great!!!!

wsuwrhr
02-25-2007, 08:29 AM
I wouldn't mind if your avatar did an "about face."
thanks

Strippoker
03-06-2007, 03:39 PM
Still want more reviews on your boats.

Strippoker
06-05-2007, 11:54 AM
Ok so summer is here and all you can do is sit and think of your boat while you are stuck at work. So this is a great time to email me those reviews on your boat. If you haven't been to the site lately we have already started to post the reviews we are getting so check it out.
thanks
SP

raff
06-05-2007, 11:59 AM
Sara and I would like to say thank you, for post ours on the web site.:D

dumbandyoung
06-05-2007, 01:16 PM
Well since my boat isnt really a top seller. Does my review matter?

raff
06-05-2007, 04:07 PM
Well since my boat isnt really a top seller. Does my review matter?
Yes, I think so, I'd rather hear from a owner then what a mag. had to say.

dumbandyoung
06-05-2007, 04:09 PM
Yes, I think so, I'd rather hear from a owner then what a mag. had to say.
true that.
I'll write something short.

southbayrhino22
06-05-2007, 09:49 PM
What if are review is not positive. I bought my Ultra from the location that now sells lightnings phone # 818 area code. I hear it was a bare hull Ultra dealer at the time in 2000. My customer service and quality was not what I expected. I would hate to bash ULTRA if it wasnt them that screwed me. Do you know who owned that location in 2000. I remember the guy drove a black chevy dually and the salesman was Brad. I think the vservice guys name was gavyn.

kamguy
06-06-2007, 04:46 AM
http://www.smileyvillage.com/smilies/confused0006.gif (http://www.smileyvillage.com)
lost again? you must check out the ultra section more than me. in the short time that i've been on the hb boards, i've determined that you are the world's largest pud. my mom and everybody else's mom told us that if we didn't have anything nice to say then shut the f*** up. you and wcfer must have had your asses beat on a regular basis in school to make you such whiney jerkoffs. i know you would have if you had gone to school with the same hillbillys i did.
you and your boy exemplify what's wrong with our society. i've worked in our family business since i could walk and in that time i've dealt with all kinds. jw and crew are some of the most upstanding people i've ever done business with.

voodoomedman
06-06-2007, 06:17 AM
What if are review is not positive. I bought my Ultra from the location that now sells lightnings phone # 818 area code. I hear it was a bare hull Ultra dealer at the time in 2000. My customer service and quality was not what I expected. I would hate to bash ULTRA if it wasnt them that screwed me. Do you know who owned that location in 2000. I remember the guy drove a black chevy dually and the salesman was Brad. I think the vservice guys name was gavyn.
Hence the reason they are no longer affiliated with Ultra. It is owned by the same guys that still own lightning. Jason Van Beek. Do a search on Van Beek and you will get your answer.

voodoomedman
06-06-2007, 06:18 AM
lost?
Nope he's not lost. He apparently just likes to look at other boat manufacturers since his has delaminated 3 times. I guess it makes him feel better if he can try and find fault in other manufacturers.

voodoomedman
06-06-2007, 06:19 AM
Ok so summer is here and all you can do is sit and think of your boat while you are stuck at work. So this is a great time to email me those reviews on your boat. If you haven't been to the site lately we have already started to post the reviews we are getting so check it out.
thanks
SP
I guess I didn't see this the first time around. I'd love to give a review. I'll have one for you this week.

dumbandyoung
06-06-2007, 09:01 AM
lost? you must check out the ultra section more than me. in the short time that i've been on the hb boards, i've determined that you are the world's largest pud. my mom and everybody else's mom told us that if we didn't have anything nice to say then shut the f*** up. you and wcfer must have had your asses beat on a regular basis in school to make you such whiney jerkoffs. i know you would have if you had gone to school with the same hillbillys i did.
you and your boy exemplify what's wrong with our society. i've worked in our family business since i could walk and in that time i've dealt with all kinds. jw and crew are some of the most upstanding people i've ever done business with.
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :sqeyes:
LMFAO!
I think you hurt his feelings.

jrgaudettes
06-06-2007, 12:49 PM
Love our Ultra, 43hrs and more this weekend, can't wait.:D

thumbs
06-07-2007, 03:53 PM
I'll write something when I have a chance. We have 260 hours on our 03' and are very happy.